Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Perfect Flaws - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Perfect Flaws (2051 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Flaws by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Harry stood before the roadside mechanic who just assured him that his car would be fixed in no time. The scorching rays of the sum bore deep into the dermis of his skin and what made it worse was the absence of a suitable workshop which would have saved him from the battering of the sun. He sheilded the rays of sunlight from his face by building a canopy with his palm over his face. He was a bit surprised that the mechanic hadn't bothered to do so despite his cloth being heavily drenched with sweat and stains.
Harry knew his car needs replacement. It had given him enough trouble to think aout changing it.
"How much would I pay?"
"You are going to pay twelve thousand naira"
Harry didn't bothered to argue it out because his mind is already made up about the fate of the car. It will join its predecessors soon, there is no doubt about that.
"just do it" he ordered.
The mechanic set to work at once without wasting time. Harry got bored with watching him touch different parts of the car and the sun was not helping matters either. He looked around him for shelter but there seemed to be none around him. He spotted a bar on the opposite side of the road. He excused himself from the mechanic and found his way to the entrance of the bar. He went straight to the bar man and requested for a bottle of wine and his order was given to him without much delay. The bar wasn't filled like every bar used to be on weekends. It is wednesday morning and almost everybody will be at work. He would have been at work too if he weren't on leave. Several seats were empty in the bar but Harry chose the one on the extreme end of the bar to avoid peering eyes
He hadn't bothered to look at the people on the other tables when he entered but he knew they won't exceed ten people per hea. He poured his drink and sipped gently burying his head in his mobile and checking his email messages. He felt a presence before him and looked up. Standing before him was a lady of medium height with long tanned legs, thin seductive lips and a mass of wavy black hair. She was wearing a green loose blouse on a pair of black shorts with a pair of black sunglasses to match.
"Hi" she greeted and sat down before Harry could offer her a seat
"Do I know..." he was interrupted by the lady
"It's been a long time Harry. Never thought we could still see in this Lagos" she smiled gracefully at him.
Harry knew only one person smiles that way. Anita. Anita Richards.
Harry met Anita when his father died and his mum relocated from Ogun state to Lagos State. He was enrolled in Glorious glows International college, Victoria Island as a SS3 student . He lived with his mum in his Aunt's house pending the time they will get a suitable accomodation.
He met Anita the first day of school when he was late and Anita was too. He was paired along with Anita to sweep the school's laboratory as punishment.
"Are you a new student?" Anita asked when they got into the lab.
Harry first thought the question wasn't for him but he discovered they were the only humans in the Lab.
"Yeah"
"You should go to class, you shouldn't start your first day in school with punishment and you shouldn't miss your first class. I'm used to this already, I will sweep your portion.'
Harry thanked her although he was suprised and dashed out of the lab.
It was not less than three days later when bumbed into Anita. She was in another trouble. Maybe her other names should have been "Troublelina".
"sorry" they both said in unison before discovering who it actually was that they bumped into...
Re: Perfect Flaws by Timothy3113(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Barman get me wine make i sit down for 1 corner dey look
Re: Perfect Flaws by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
...."Thanks for the other day"
"Nah... It's nothing"
"Where are you going?"
"I've got a problem with my math. The teacher left the class just now and gave me some problems to solve and submit in 30 minutes"
"Why does it have to be only you and not the whole class?"
"I wasn't listening in class and he caught me doing something else.."
Harry paused.
"let me see the problems"
Harry explained to her and solved one for her while he watched her solved the rest correctly. She is a fast learner.
"I had no idea this stuff is this simple... Thanks..em...em"
"Harry... My name is Harry"
"I am Anita" she said and gave him a warm smile.
That had marked the beginning of their friendship with Harry sacrificing his break period to teach her mathematics.
Anita was friends with indecent and higly notorious SS3 girls. It was astonishing because she was only in ss1 then. Harry tried talking to Anita about it but she tried to evade it.
Harry finally moved out of his Aunt house when his mum found a comfortable accomodation and he dicovered his next door neigbour was no other but Anita...

As time went on, Harry discovered that Anita had an elder sister, Clara who was also in SS3 and they both lived with her Aunt because they lost their parents. Deep down Anita's heart, she was developing feelings for Harry who only took her as a younger sister.
Harry gained admission into Uniben but he comes home when on break. It came as a blow to Anita when Harry and Clara became very good friends. It hurts her to the marrow when Harry told her she would like to date her sister. She hid her dissapointment and encouraged him although she knew her sister already had a boyfriend. She wants him to hear that from her sister and not her but she was wrong because Clara gave her consent to Harry's prosposal!

After about a month and a week into their relationship, Clara told him she was pregnant for him. Harry went
ahead and took her to the hospital. It was discovered that she was 12 weeks pregnant. How come she is twelve weeks pregnant when they had only dated for 5 weeks.
He persuaded Clara to tell him the truth but she insisted she was pregnant for him. It was after a period of persuation that she told him she was pregnant for her ex boyfriend who isn't ready to accept the baby but advice her to find someone to give it to...
Harry never heard from Anita and Clara after then...
Anita also ordered for alcohol from the bar man.
"So, how is Clara" Harry disgustedly managed to ask.
"Clara died with the pregnancy she was carrying"
Harry was shocked and he felt his blood rushed away from his heart.
"how come?"
Anita sighed heavily.
"Aunty pushed us out of her house because of Clara's pregnancy, She died a week after"
"How did you survive"
"It is a long story. Maybe I will tell you another time. I'm not in the mood to remember my awry past"
Harry felt pity for her and wondered why Clara didn't tell Anita about who really owned her pregnancy.
They exchanged mobile numbers and Anita volunteered to drive him home when the mechanic told him his car would be ready the second day.

Harry found Sarah, his girlfriend and Larry, her ex boyfriend in his sitting room when he entered. Larry had been threatning Sarah and Harry. He insisted Sarah must come back to him.
Harry had told him to stay away from him and his girlfriend.
"What are you doing here?" Harry thundered angrily.
Larry glared widely at him and faced Sarah
"I will still be back for you"
he said and found his way out of the house.
"Hope he didn't hurt you?" Harry asked rushing to Sarah. She shook her head. Harry was relieved and sat on his sofa really exhausted.
"Who was that lady?" Sarah asked
"Which Lady?"
"The one who just drove you here"...
Re: Perfect Flaws by toykathy(f): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hey! Give me pristine and chilled fanta make i sit dey follow d story go. More updates, no dulling pls
Re: Perfect Flaws by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
...Harry wasn't surprised about the question Sarah threw at him. He smiled confidently because that was actually what he felt at that point in time. Confident.
"She had been a good friend in school. I met her where my car broke down. She drove me down here, I'm grateful she did because I would be have been stranded on the street."
Sarah scrutinized his expression carefully but she probably got nothing from the stares she gave him because she turned away and went inside wiggling her waist as she went ins.

Harry knew Sarah didn't trust him one bit and he had been wondering why she wouldn't just try to trust him. Although she tries to hide her mistrust from him, he had caught her several times going through his texts and she hadn't hidden her suspicion by asking vague and absoulutely unexpected questions from which he hadn't hesitated to give the right and true answers to.
Harry wondered whether she should be the one doubting him or the other way round. Rumours have been going in town that Sarah still hang around with Larry and some even went to the extent of describing their relationship as being very mutual but he had simply convinced himself that they were all rumours. "Rumours may be factual or the opposite" he had said to himself "Maybe you saw them together when Larry was threatening her!" Harry told his best friend Ayo when he came with the same news about Sarah and Larry's relationship. "Why would they be acting like foes before me and otherwise behind my back?" he added
"I'm not a kid Harry, I can distinguish threatening from whatever I saw them doing. Have you ever seen someone threatening with smiles and hugs? Wake up brother, I saw what I saw."
Sarah is a 23 year old lady with unresistable curves and large eyeballs that got men swooning and begging for her attention. Many were amazed when they learnt about Harry's unbelievable charm in winning her heart to the extent that she had to dump her boyfriend. Harry was one of those amazed too because he couldn't believe it too.
He had no intention of dating Sarah. He knew Sarah to be one of the most recognized patron of his favourite bar and he also noticed her because of her fame among guys who have got crushes on her and they have both exchanged greetings a couple of time. He became her boyfriend when he had a bet with A.Y and some other guys at the bar. He was dared to woo Sarah when he boasted girls cannot resist his passes. He went for it proving his worth as a man by bringing her mobile number back to the guys who left their mouth agape especially those who knew Larry, a highly feared guy was her boyfriend.

Harry learnt that Sarah broke up with Larry because of him and he felt highly honoured. Doubting her love for him will be like making her regret sacrificing what she did for him. Although, he started the relationship like a play, he ended up being the main character of the play. Falling deeply in love with Sarah.
He was still in the sitting room relaxing when Sarah came out fully dressed in a blue gown and a blue jean trouser to match crowning it all with a pair of black high heeled shoes.
"Where are you going?" Harry quickly asked when he could manage to open his mouth
"I'm going to Mama's place and I don't think I would be back until tommorow evening" She didn't wait for his consent before storming out of the room leaving him pessimistic and having a second thought about what he had heard from the outside world about her unfaithfulness.

There are so many things weird about Sarah. She never wanted him to meet her "mama" despite his pleas to do so. He was thinking about believing what A.Y said but it is hard to convince him. He finds it even hard to convince himself of certain things.
Not only does she hide her family members, she hides almost every datail about her. The only thing he knew was that she lived with her fellow students in a ghetto-like area in Lagos and her lifestyle shows she has a very poor background unlike him and she wants to hide it. Harry was thinking about finding a Job for her in his Uncle's company where when her demand for money was becomming burdening but he dismissed it immediately the thought crossed his mind.
After some weeks into their relationship, Sarah forced her way into Harry's house. She moved in without Harry giving full consent to her relocation.

Harry was still lost in his feild of thought when a Knock came pounding on his door...
Re: Perfect Flaws by princesssusan(f): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2014
Wat abt roomates u‘v abandoned it? Nyc1 u av here kip it up
Re: Perfect Flaws by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
"Hi mum" Derayo climbed down the stairs and went over to her mum who sat on one of the sofas in the sitting room then planted a kiss on her mum's cheek. Mrs Martins only smiled at her daughter.
"Where are you off to?" her mum asked when she surveyed her dressings carefully.
She sighed and crouch near the sofa her mum sat on.
"I'm going back to Lagos. I'll resume work on monday and I think I have to get back there as soon as possible" She explained cheerfully.
Her mum frowned at her explanation. She didn't approve of her daughter's choice of profession which she considered dangerous and not suitable for a lady. As a secret agent for a secret organization, NSI, Derayo was a brave lady of 24 years of age who fell in love with her profession at the tender age of 12 when she lost her dad to highway robbers who shot him before her own very eyes. All the sufferings she went through along with her mum made her develop interest in justice and anything related with it.
NSI is a non governmental organization which employs the service of highy qualified and secretive agents. Derayo Martins was one of its finest and youngest agent. She was of the very few female members of NSI and the only female which attained the position of chief in one of the departments. The homicidal and Murder department.
Being a secret organization, NSI strongly holds the reputation of being secretive, therefore, none of its member is allowed to disclose the nature of the organization to anybody. Derayo upheld this code of the NSI strongly but when her mum asked her about the nature of her Job. She was torn between lying to her mum (which she rarely does) and revealing NSI's Identity to her mum but instead of doing either of the two, she twisted it as a Job concerned with "investigating into criminal activities" which her mum termed as "police." Mrs Martins thought her daughter was a police and Derayo never corrected her because she knew what would come out of it if she tell her the truth.
Mrs Martins have pleaded with her daughter to quit the Job but Derayo loved her Job and wasn't ready to give it up yet. It wasn't until she was badly wounded in an operation and her mum decided to Kneel before her in order for her to renounce her Job. As much as she loved her profession, Derayo holds her mum in high esteem and is ready to do anything to please her. Derayo had to promise her mum she will quit soon. Which she actually meant.
"Derayo, when will you quit that Job?" her mum asked with worried look
"Soon... Very soon"
... Harry and A.Y drove to Palace Rays Club. It was A.Y's favourite club but Harry seldom visits the club unless he goes with A.Y. And going to the club with A.Y had reduced since he got hooked with Sarah. He had no choice but to go to the club with A.Y because Sarah wasn't at home to keep him company and he knew he would be really bored. Besides, Mama Tayo, his neigbour will always have redundant news for him which he had to listened to but had no interest in and which usually got him bored the moment she starts her narration.
"It's so much fun having you hang around with today. We rarely do that since you got hooked to that girl" Harry said when they found a comfortable edge to sit.
" let me add to your suprises, I will be sleeping at your place today"
"you are most welcome. I know it's because Sarah isn't at home"
"What's with you and Sarah anyways?" Harry asked with an unserious tone. He knew A.Y will repeat the answer he always gives him the moment he asked that same question.
"Look Harry, you fell for that girl because she is a dame and I don't blame you for that. But being inlove doesn't mean being blind. If your love must be blind, it should one eyed blindness, you need the other eye to see. That girl only wants your money." He stopped for breath and watched Harry's expression and he saw he was listening and not ignoring him like he used to whenever he raised any topic concerning Sarah.
"It's obvious and virtually everyone knows she is still acquainted to that hoodlum she called her ex. They were mainly acting it out to make you believe them and then they would carry out their plans when you least expected."
A.Y had once joined the Nigerian Police Force when things were rough as a graduate. He worked as a police for a few years before securing a Job as an Engineer in a reputable company through Harry. Harry never doubted A.Y's observance about criminals but he wasn't ready to believe his claims on Sarah. Harry was still ruminating when a message entered. It was from Sarah and he read it without much delay

I'm back home. You don't have to ask me why I didn't embark on the Journey again. I changed my mind. You don't have to come home again because the door will be securely locked and I don't want to be distrurbed.

"Who sent that text?" A.Y asked
"Sarah. She is back"
"That doesn't mean you are not sleeping at my place again right"
"Of course not. Besides, the lady doesn't want to be disturbed..
Re: Perfect Flaws by Timothy3113(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Passing by
Re: Perfect Flaws by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Harry had breakfast with A.Y. It was a meal of bread, omelette and black coffee. They returned to A.Y's home some minutes past 2 and it was dark and cold outside. Harry woke up very late and had a cold shower. He changed into one of A.Y's shirts and also a pair of trousers.
Harry intentionally switched off his phone because he knew Sarah would have been bombarding him with calls. A.Y volunteered to to go with him to his place because he knew Sarah might want to accuse Harry of sleeping at another lady's place and also, she wasn't really in good terms with A.Y they are like the umbiquitous Tom and Jerry and it's somehow like Sarah feared him. No one knows why but she had confessed that she hates anyone that has anything to do with police stuffs.

When the duos approached Harry's compound, there was traffic congestion which they got to know was due to a crowd of people that gathered around his vicinity. Several cars were parked randomly around the area.
"I wondered what's wrong again" Harry murmured to himself. He finally found his way to his compound where he found out that the crowd were gathering before his own house. He saw police in uniforms too who were trying to discard the increasing number of people. Harry got worried and wondered where Sarah was. He ran between the crowds creating path from himself among them before finally getting himself before the entrance of his house

Sarah was lying lifelessly with a hole created on her skull by a bullet on her forehead. Her eyes were sunk in their sockets and she looked very gaunt and pitiful. Harry was speechless as he watched the horrific figure of his girl friend's corpse. Tears wanted to flow helplessly from his eyes but A.Y was there to take him away from the crowd who were targeting their gaze on him.
"Are you Mr. Harry Williams?" a police asked when they were distances away from the scene
"yes" Harry managed to answer.
"we are really sorry about the event that occured in your place overnight. We will like you to follow us to our station while the medical team carry out series of test on the victim..."
During the course of investigation and interrogation, Harry got to know that Sarah was murdered overnight by an unknown being. Her body was first discovered early in the morning by Mama Tayo who actually came to see Harry about Tayo's education. She had knocked on the door but she received no answer, she found the door opened so she went in and Sarah's corpse was what welcomed her gaze when she entered.
"what's your relationship with the deceased?" A police asked Harry in the station
"She is my girl friend. I just want to know why she had to die in my house!" Harry screamed, his eyes red hot with rage, pain and emotion. He felt lifeless himself.
"Calm down mister. Your neigbour, the woman who saw the deceased said she saw her carry a black briefcase when she came home yesternight. But there was no briefcase found during our search. Do you know anything about any money your girlfriend has that could make anyone want her dead?"
Harry thought about it. Sarah was only a student, she doesn't have any means of living and no money whatsover. As far as he knows, She only ask for money from him. And talking bout a briefcase, Sarah has none but he does.

He had brought a briefcase home the other day. It contained a million naira and he wanted to take it to the bank for his uncle who was also his boss. If that was the brief case Sarah was carrying, why would she carry the money belonging to him and who did she tell about the money that want her dead so badly?
Re: Perfect Flaws by hassan85(m): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hmm ds work is moving 4 thriller to suspence and to crime. Make sense! Weldon kudos o
Re: Perfect Flaws by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmm.
Perfect Flaws..
Nice one, Aunty Shewa.
Re: Perfect Flaws by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
..."you know what? I think I'll be investigating into Sarah's death myself. I don't trust those police guys" Harry said when he left the police station with A.Y. He had returned to A.Y's place because his house was being observed.
Harry expected a comment from A.Y but he got none. He turned back to check if A.Y actually heard what he said but A.Y seemed to be lost in thought instead.
"A.Y..."
"Wait Harry. I think I just got something" A.Y said and sat upright facing Harry. He used his hand to gesticulate. "Sarah was to to travel that night. She wouldn't have told anybody that she came back unexpectedly because she doesn't want to be disturbed right? It means that someone is tracing her step and that person knew she is back. We need to find Sarah's phone, that could help us in the course of investigation"
Harry digested what A.Y said.
"You are kinda right. We can check whom she texted or called before her death." Harry added
There was silence as both think about what they just said
"But guy, Did you hear what I said initially?" Harry asked
"No, what did you say?"
"I said I'll be investigating into this mess myself. I don't trust the police."
"Well, Okay. But I don't think it's safe. We'll need backup. A professional to be exact"
"So what do you have in mind?"
"You don't have to worry Harry. Just relax. I'll make a call and give you feedback"
"You know what A.Y, You might have quit the force but it still lives in you".
A.Y only smiled.
The founder of NSI, Adeolu Bodunrin was a retired police officer. He established NSI because he hates anything crime. Criminals took away his only son and he had been fighting against crime since then. While in the police force, he had gone to several operations with A.Y whom he had considered as a son when he lost his. They had kept close contact even after his retirement. Infact, A.Y was the only non NSI agent that knows about its existence.
He was really worried when A.Y told him the kind of situation he was in. He had always taken A.Y to be his son and when A.Y asked for backup, he was ready to give him. A.Y had given him enough details about what happened and he is going to entrust the case to his most trusted agent, Derayo Martins
"Sir, you sent for me" Derayo said when she entered her boss's office. She stood before him.
"Yeah. You have a case to handle"
"Can I have the details"
"It will be given to you when you get to this address "He said and gave her a piece of paper in which something was scribbled on it.
"I'm on to it Sir."
"Okay then you may leave"
Derayo was about to leave when she changed her mind.
"Sir, I'll be quiting the organization after this operation. My mum had been on my nerves"
"I won't force you agent Martins. You have to follow your mum's wish..."
Re: Perfect Flaws by heemah(f): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
nice one....silently following
Re: Perfect Flaws by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Made a mistake here
Re: Perfect Flaws by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Anyhow you like it, whether silently or not.cheesy
Re: Perfect Flaws by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
"...You are Kidding me right?" Harry said immediately A.Y introduced him to Derayo. Derayo was casually dressed in a black blouse and a jean trouser to match. She had a large black bag which hung on her arm. Even without make-up, she looked enchantingly beautiful.
"This is no Joke, Harry." A.Y said as he dragged Harry away from where Derayo was. Derayo stood watching both guys talk about her as if she wasn't even there.
"And please Harry, don't get her offended"
"Seriously A.Y, I almost thought she was your girlfriend when you came in with her" Harry told A.Y in hushed tones. " She doesn't look someone who knows anything about crime. She is a chick that could contest for MBGN and will win without much ado" Harry said stealing another glance at Derayo
"Look, she is one of the most trusted agent around here Harry. She is willing to help without any fee. Isn't that enough reason to be grateful?"
Harry stared disbelievingly at A.Y. Wishing he was dreaming.
"A.Y, I want you to tell me that this is one of your big jokes. She might be a very good agent or whatever you called her but the fact that she is a woman remains the same. Investigating along with us will make her a huge burden because we'll have to ensure that she doesn't get hurt and she is also a distraction"
"Or you meant to say her looks is a sought of distraction to us." A.Y teased and Harry glared at him
"The mistake you are making here is she'll be the one watching our back not the other way round. That what she was trained for and the fact that she is a woman can't change that either. We are not expertise like she is. You an accountant and thanks to God and you today, i'm also in the engineering feild but she is an expert." A.Y argued "I trust her Harry. And you have to trust her cos you trust me"
There was a moment of silence as Harry makes his silent decision
"I think she will be going with us to my appartment then. We need to find Sarah's phone" Harry reluctantly agreed"
"I bet that means yes" A.Y said, his face gleaming with smiles.
Harry's sitting room was not its old self anymore. It looks ruffled with litters of different materials. The house seemed like it had been abadoned for months and Harry could perceive the odour of death in his living room. He was not surprised when he found out that the money in his room had dissapeared. Whoever killed Sarah has the money.
"Can't the police be a little polite and tidy this place up a bit?" Harry lamented when he stepped into his sitting room
"Why don't you go and ask them?" harry gave A.Y the reply
"What are you guys doing on a crime scene. It can be complicating" Derayo said
"Why don't you keep your mouth shut and watch me?" harry said without looking at Derayo who frowned.
Harry bent down searching between the litters for Sarah's phone.
"DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!" Sarah exclaimed
Harry stood up and faced Derayo
"I thought I told you not to talk and watch ME?"
"Why don't you swallow your pride for once? Is this what this investigation stuff is all about? Only 'YOU'? I am trying to explain things here Mister" Derayo bursted out.
Harry was numb for words.
"Things like?" A.Y asked politely and Derayo turned to explain to him.
"who ever did this must have left finger prints behind. By touching things here, we might be making it difficult for the forensic team to identify the culprit"
"But we need the phone..." A.Y said looking quite impatient
Derayo fished out 3 pairs of hand gloves from her large bag and hand 2 pairs to A.Y who gave Harry a pair. She wore the pair of gloves and began the search by searching between the litters. She streched her hand under a cushion chair in the sitting room and fished out a Black Berry Bold 9790 from under it.
"Is this the phone you are looking for" she asked.
"That's Sarah's phone." Harry replied.
Re: Perfect Flaws by jaymomma(f): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Loving this. Following
Re: Perfect Flaws by Aipete2(f): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Whao! 9c wan wan
Re: Perfect Flaws by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have to put this on hold. I'm kinda busy with my other topic. Would surely be back. That is a promise
Re: Perfect Flaws by adegwurulez(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
I love crime stories.
Re: Perfect Flaws by darea1: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
kul
Re: Perfect Flaws by aao: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2014
now following.
Re: Perfect Flaws by classicuju: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
I so much lyk this....... but 'Roomate' still needs u
Re: Perfect Flaws by lenmafon: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
oooooooohhhhhhh shelwa! so u come start another sweet story for here ba then come let us for roommates abi? & u no let us know shei? ok o, we dey wait u for here and then for roomates cool
Re: Perfect Flaws by ysadiq(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2015
coolOmoshelwa i never knew you were a writer too. I really like this but just want to you to make it more confusing i.e introduce more suspense into it coz i think it too straight forward since it a crime story. Keep the updates coming.

(1) (Reply)

Put Books In The Christmas Hampers / Join In And Add Your Own Bit To This Story! / The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.