Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Why Are All The Shoes On Jumia Size 8 Or Below - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Are All The Shoes On Jumia Size 8 Or Below (1006 Views)

Backless Dress | Size 8 - 12-nyanfu.com / Is It Wrong To Wear Laced Shoes On Native Attires? / Flowered Shoes On Flowered Ankara. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are All The Shoes On Jumia Size 8 Or Below by EdDave(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
I was going through the jumia site and all the male shoes were size 8 or below. I wear size 11. But when i click on size 11, i get "Product Not available". Is it that they dont normally sell or they are out of stock?
Anybody with experience with jumia to explain.
Re: Why Are All The Shoes On Jumia Size 8 Or Below by macklef(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
EdDave: I was going through the jumia site and all the male shoes were size 8 or below. I wear size 11. But when i click on size 11, i get "Product Not available". Is it that they dont normally sell or they are out of stock?
Anybody with experience with jumia to explain.
Because, they are from china. China feet is more of 38 (cool n Nigeria size.
Re: Why Are All The Shoes On Jumia Size 8 Or Below by EdDave(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Thats hilarious but true.

(1) (Reply)

* / Why Is My Skin Not Responding To Any Type Of Cream,pls Help........ / 8 Simple Steps For Making Quality Perfumes, Customers Will Buy For 5000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.