Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

A Boko Haram Informant Arrested Around My Area At Enugu Yesterday Morning. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Boko Haram Informant Arrested Around My Area At Enugu Yesterday Morning. (601 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Am Not A Boko Haram Member :(lecturer Muhammed Nazeef Yunus BBC Interview) / Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Boko Haram Informant Arrested Around My Area At Enugu Yesterday Morning. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
My parents do attend their full gospel business mens fellowship at one building we normally refer to as william onyeabor's building just right at the previous ebony paint bustop. This morning the man that normally keeps the rented hall where they do attend the fellowship came to our house to tell my dad of what happened.
According to him that there was one young man that he saw that normally slept at the entrance of a church in that same building(the three storey building was rented by different people for different reasons ; u have churches, fellowships, laboratory and even cybercafe and just beneath it, you will see rtc park ie rivers transport company's park. He said that he asked the man how come he slept outside? And the man replied that he came into town late and so decided to sleep at their church, now he asked this same man who he was, in which the man described his person as someone from isialagwa and that he noticed the man spoke hausa and igbo fluently cos he discussed with him at length. It was during their discussion that he asked the man why didn't he explain to the pastor of the church that instead of their member to sleep outside, let them open the door for him to sleep inside, ie when he said he didn't catch up with the pastor. Ok for like a week, according to the fellowship man, he never saw that young man again until yesterday morning, he was so surprised that he repeated the suggestion of y he doesn't sleep inside? But before the man could say anything, the pastor of the church was coming up and when asked if he ever knew the man, contrary to what he previously told the fellowship man about him talking with the pastor, the pastor said no and that he never met the so called man, the pastor engaged the young man in a talk while the fellowship man already getting suspicious, went downstairs to the rtc officre to tell them what he experienced upstairs but right there there was another man who overheard them, i couldn't get if he said the man was a civilian or a soldier but the man made calls for the police to come and arrest the young man. The fellowship man came to tell my dad this morning that when the police was interrogating him, of course with the marmaring and beatings., he confessed of being a boko haram informant that was assigned to monitor that building pending when they will carry out their bomb attack there but to me i feel he is there to monitor or even carry out an attack on the 103 battalion army baracks just opposite the place or the garriki market there cos i heard that the boko haram have been threatening that army baracks for long. I just wish that the others arw fished out. One thing i know is that they won't succeed in whatever attack they have in mind.

(1) (Reply)

This Only Happens On Nairaland / Breaking News! Bomb Blast Rocks Kaduna! / Is It True That When A Man Is Broke Everywhere Is Trekable For Him??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.