Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby (35817 Views)

Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them / Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja / Goodluck Pays N40m To "moise Bently" (nigerian Artist) To Perform For Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Prodigalson1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
i nor dey like all dis kind tin oo. are u guys now saying dat those cleaners and technicians ar animals. ar u guys nw trying to say dat tiwa is an idiot, prostitute, low class failure, valueless 4 performing at d awards, abeggi all of na like to dey talk truth too much.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Prodigalson1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
i nor dey like all dis kind tin oo. are u guys now saying dat those cleaners and technicians ar animals. ar u guys nw trying to say dat tiwa is an imbe
,a prostitute, low class failure, valueless 4 performing at d awards, abeggi all of na like to dey talk truth too much, e nor good na go just dey talk true.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
That could be a rehearsal...to see if they can deliver a performance thats at par with whats being organised..even MJ does rehearsals, they were prolly made to do theirs in the presence of the organising staff because thats what obtainable ATM ..

Its a pity a lot of folks on here can't figure stuff out..
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by vicchi12(f): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=fr3do]

open your mind!
I didnt say there are no Africans with the colour of hair you call blonde, I said that the lady in question is not among that group of Africans( who even if dark skinned have a characteristic eye colour).
She is obviously just light skinned, not 'blond' haired. [/ another ignorant statement, there are Africans with distinct eye color!! It's got to do with a mutation!!! ... Btwy, why is the color of her hair a problem? Ppl dye their hair into different colors; whites too. So, it's not an issue! Doesn't mean she's trying to be white. You need to open your mind. I bet you've never been outside if Nigeria. That could be one of the factors affecting your thought process.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
vicchi12: you empty skull. Try to connect your fingers to your brain. Otondo!
Skanky biatch!
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by vicchi12(f): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
all4naija: Skanky biatch!
point if correction, it's spelled BITCH.. Dumb skull .. YUP! I'm a bitch! Babe In Total Control of Herself. What of you, you sound like a correct BAN( broke arse niccur) :p

1 Like

Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by chimzy2u: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wah do dey want 2 sing 2 d world na? Eminado and tchelete. They are evn lucky 2 get a mic.

1 Like

Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
El_Nur_: No be only Tiwa savage ooo...
Ice Prince own worst
Last year, Ice Prince was given d award backstage nd den BET told prince to pretend it was on stage, SMH 4 BET

*Evil* grin
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by fr3do(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
vicchi12: ....

ahh! You are an ignoramus
you are just showing your true colours!
How does going outside Nigeria change someone's 'thought process'?!
Its evident that you are suffering from ignorance and inferiority complex at the same time, so my Nigerian education, broadband internet access, books and open mindedness are not enough for me to make valid arguments, I must go to another man's country to improve my 'thought process' cheesy ? Do you know how many millions of Nigerians have never set foot out of Nigeria and those who didnt interact and stay long enough outside to even adopt culture talk less of way of thinking?!

I put it to you that you are a mental slave subconciously longing to be like her white masters thats why you found everything wrong with someone scrutinizing a black woman for her white hair and also suggested that I travel outside(probably US, Europe) to adopt the way the people there think.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by fr3do(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
The olodo even said something about a mutation cheesy .
She probably thinks her race is a less evolved one.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by mezebel(f): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
obowunmi: Must you go to the BET awards? NO
hw can a naked lady expect an award? Tiwa u better go and rebrand ur savaged life
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by vicchi12(f): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
fr3do:

ahh! You are an ignoramus
you are just showing your true colours!
How does going outside Nigeria change someone's 'thought process'?!
Its evident that you are suffering from ignorance and inferiority complex at the same time, so my Nigerian education, broadband internet access, books and open mindedness are not enough for me to make valid arguments, I must go to another man's country to improve my 'thought process' cheesy ? Do you know how many millions of Nigerians have never set foot out of Nigeria and those who didnt interact and stay long enough outside to even adopt culture talk less of way of thinking?!

I put it to you that you are a mental slave subconciously longing to be like her white masters thats why you found everything wrong with someone scrutinizing a black woman for her white hair and also suggested that I travel outside(probably US, Europe) to adopt the way the people there think.
As usual, you don't disappoint, jumping like a frog... Mcheww. You see, when you've got exposure, your mind won't be limited. You will meet people.. You'll experience the world, not just what you see or hear on tv and the internet. You're the one with inferiority complex, cause I didn't mention the western nations. You're the slave here. And you will die in your ignorance. You eThug.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by vicchi12(f): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
fr3do: The olodo even said something about a mutation cheesy .
She probably thinks her race is a less evolved one.
Dear person, it's a pity your brain ain't capable of processing the imformation I've just disclosed. I sincerely understand. What I've stated has got nothing to do with my race. Go get yourself a brain, and kill yourself if you can't afford one, because to whom brain is given, sense is expected. You've obviously made it known that you lack common sense. I guess common sense is not so common after all. Worthless piece of shiiit... In ignorance you choose to live, in ignorance and by ignorance you shall die; not a curse, but a fact!
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by obowunmi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
mezebel: hw can a naked lady expect an award? Tiwa u better go and rebrand ur savaged life

That's harsh... looool
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
vicchi12: point if correction, it's spelled BITCH.. Dumb skull .. YUP! I'm a bitch! Babe In Total Control of Herself. What of you, you sound like a correct BAN( broke arse niccur) :p
Bwahaha... What is this forest dweller talking about? Crawl back into the cave you came out of.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
that her weave tho sad
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by vicchi12(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
all4naija: Bwahaha... What is this forest dweller talking about? Crawl back into the cave you came out of.

Hey fice, stop quoting me, you mongrel!
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
gidjah: WHO D CAP FITS,let him wear it!ur talent will put u in d fore front & not in d hall filled wit cleaners & security men,our african stars like follow follow too much thus relegating them to d gutters will never be a problem wit this dumb whitey.most of them do not even know their place yet.we had great African musicians who where honored world wide wit ovations anywhere they go to,they never dared sold their culture 4stupid devilish fame like this new artists we have now.was it not that same tiwa dat was almost naked in an award recently?was is not her dat released that evil song wit half naked flesh??is that our African culture?why won't d white man help expose her foolishness & stupidity since she does not even know where she is coming from!until u show a white man some thing he does not know,he'l always rule u.u can't move a white man wit ur naked body in a movie or video song,no!he is ur master in dat area,but once u show him u have a culture u honor so so much & u r not willing to sell,he will flow 4u!
Nonsense! You primitive man!

1 Like

Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
vicchi12:
Hey fice, stop quoting me, you mongrel!
Do you really wanna go?! You twerp! lipsrsealed angry
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by simdam500(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
kennygee: Upon the yeye wey she wear, na technicians and cleaners she perform for, na only her waka come?
naa only her waka go
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by hatux: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
blesoh:
lol abeg no kill me wid laf oooooooo
You won't die IJN !

1 Like

Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by vicchi12(f): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
all4naija: Do you really wanna go?! You twerp! lipsrsealed angry
yes, sewage rat angry
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by onila(f): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2014
grin grin
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 05, 2014
vicchi12: yes, sewage rat angry
Nonsense! You mean to say you are a hood-rat dick sucker!
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by vicchi12(f): 1:40am On Jul 05, 2014
all4naija: Nonsense! You mean to say you are a hood-rat dick sucker!
yuck!! Such a dirty minded soul. Omo gutter dirty ... Eww ...ko oshi Danu.. Weyrey! Ain't like you. eRat
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by ralph101: 2:19am On Jul 05, 2014
New oil&gas business in abuja..call 07052246194 to book a seat at agura hotel 10am Friday and make money
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by sexzskil(f): 2:21am On Jul 05, 2014
Asimiju: thats why i like D'banj.he cannot be treated like this.because they know him world wild.i pity those doro who are treated like goddess only in 9ja. When Kiniun funfun won the world award he was singing with the top musician in the same stage, not like that wannabe dorotiwa who was singing for technicians. Time shall tell who is on top of the world.
Who the fvck is Dbanj or Fela that they cannot be treated like that? They are still local champs and talentless nobodies when it comes to world stage. Do Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Germans, Indians, Russians, Israelis, Iraqui, Pakistanis, South Americans, Vietnamese and other dozens of great nations of the world know Fela, Sunny Ade, Asa, 2Face, Dbanj and many other of your crappy local champions? How then can we say any of them is known ''worldwide''? Guess what u termed worldwide is the UK, Oceania and some few parts of Southern Europe u calling ''worldwide''.

Ooour so-called entertainers will remain local champions for generations. They gat no class. To me, BET is even helping them. Imagine one of them even attending the VMA, they would be driven out in disgust. They are irritants and nobodies; NUsance!
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by ayukdaboss(m): 3:00am On Jul 05, 2014
ULSHERLAN: if u are d one on ur profile then I will
perform for you Free

I seriously doubt she's the one shocked
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Agrika: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Beyonce`
who tell u na Onyeka Onwenu
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I seriously doubt she's the one shocked
u dis man. U find me reach here en grin na anywhere I dey hunt u dey show undecided
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by femikay149(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2014
fittty: This is what I keep telling people but they never listen. These Nigerian and African music is unheard in the international scene. No one listens to African /Nigerian music here except the Nigerian community here. Why would they put her on the main stage when her music isn't known. African artists Tuface, Dbanj, Psquare, Davido, Wizkid.. All of them are local artists and never heard abroad. ONLY the Nigerian community listens to their music here.
Gbam!!!!! Spot on
For this statement i dash u 3million
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by femikay149(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2014
Asimiju: thats why i like D'banj.he cannot be treated like this.because they know him world wild.i pity those doro who are treated like goddess only in 9ja. When Kiniun funfun won the world award he was singing with the top musician in the same stage, not like that wannabe dorotiwa who was singing for technicians. Time shall tell who is on top of the world.

Thank God u said he is known World-Wild...lol Wilderness u mean....Jungle...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Chinko Ekun At NYSC Orientation Camp, Lagos (PHOTOS) / Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) / Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.