Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Visa Processing For U.S.A, UK And Canada. Pay After Service - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Visa Processing For U.S.A, UK And Canada. Pay After Service (1700 Views)

Convert America and Canada Tv here in Nigeria / Unlimited Free Calls To Usa And Canada - 8,999K Naira** Sold Out*** / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Processing For U.S.A, UK And Canada. Pay After Service by ceejayclas(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
We'll help you process Visa to USA UK and Canada. we only require your International Passport and Application form. Our Visa Processing fee is when your Visa is out.

This is a confirm travel link you have been looking for.

Call 09032821126
Re: Visa Processing For U.S.A, UK And Canada. Pay After Service by ceejay80s(m): 4:11am On Jul 04, 2014
How can u be trusted?
How much is the total package fee?
How are we sure the applicant won't be denied at point of entry?
I have seen a guy who was given a usa visa and he was denied entry at the usa airport
Re: Visa Processing For U.S.A, UK And Canada. Pay After Service by Generalkorex(m): 4:44am On Jul 04, 2014
I am seeing things
Re: Visa Processing For U.S.A, UK And Canada. Pay After Service by doncampos: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2014
James (ceejayclas)

what happened to your dish business? So, after defrauding me of my money for internet service on my cafe you are now here trying to process fake visa for Nigerians abi? I pity the ffooll that will fall for this shhit.

Getting a visa don't automatically guarantee anything, talk less of a fake one.
Re: Visa Processing For U.S.A, UK And Canada. Pay After Service by ceejayclas(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2014
Pls send me email for full details. It is genuine. That is what I am sure. It is real.
jamesike83@gmail.com. you are going with some officials and we only need your International passport. When visa is out, you will be detailed and you will also meet with the officials travelling alongside with you. You must confirm your visas if it is genuine before you pay.
Re: Visa Processing For U.S.A, UK And Canada. Pay After Service by ceejayclas(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
doncampos: James (ceejayclas)
what happened to your dish business? So, after defrauding me of my money for internet service on my cafe you are now here trying to process fake visa for Nigerians abi? I pity the ffooll that will fall for this shhit.
Getting a visa don't automatically guarantee anything, talk less of a fake one.

Mr. doncampos, what you are doing is very bad, The ISP that supplied your internet had problem with their service and this a service you used for 11 months and we owe you only one month and that is why you are painting me black. How long will you do this. I am just a staff, why are you blackmailing me for UK ISP Failure to give you your 1 month after you have enjoyed 11 month internet.

If you continue this.
As you have decided to blackmail me, another person will blackmail you so that you will know how it pains.

God Bless you.
Re: Visa Processing For U.S.A, UK And Canada. Pay After Service by doncampos: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
ceejayclas:

Mr. doncampos, what you are doing is very bad, The ISP that supplied your internet had problem with their service and this a service you used for 11 months and we owe you only one month and that is why you are painting me black. How long will you do this. I am just a staff, why are you blackmailing me for UK ISP Failure to give you your 1 month after you have enjoyed 11 month internet.

If you continue this.
As you have decided to blackmail me, another person will blackmail you so that you will know how it pains.

God Bless you.

You now respond to my ISP issue after almost 2 years you got me disconnected. You purposely disconnected my service with 6 weeks left because i didn't fall for your advance fee payment. Now you want to blame it on "ISP Failure" What happened to customer service? i mean, calling your customers and explaining the "ISP Failure" issue. You claim "ISP Failure" but you where still posting/selling ISP here on Nairaland after disconnecting me. Tried to get your attention with multiple emails and phone calls but you ignored me. For the record, i'm not blackmailing you just letting Nairalanders know you where not honest when we did business together that's all. Hopefully, you are a changed person now.

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet 4G LTE Modem E5172 For Quick Sale / I Need A Good But Cheap Smartwatch, Not Necessary A Popular Brand / Open Box Samsung Galaxy S10e Duos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.