Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile (3134 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. / Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014 / Nairaland Writers Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile by uchebest2006(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
maputohq:
.I'm right here. do I need to comment in English? I'll prefer pidgin.
Any one sir!!
Re: Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile by Aipete2(f): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
uchebest2006: @Rapmike...thanks 4 ya comment.
@Olusharp...i appreciate ur comment.
@Frank "Nwanne mu" i see yu
@T.Dan, da boss...i so much luv ya story,"I FOUND HER" Thanks for ur comment.
@Noble4d..thanks,i love ur motivational post.
@Aipete...thanks for the word,buh pls share ur profile too.I hv glance 2ru ya story"Disgrace".
@Bestindeeworld...u re rily d best.Thanks for ya post.
@D9ty7..The boss,i twale for yu.
@Queenxstar...i luv ur story "FIGHTIN BACK"Thanks.I dunno u re from my 6ta state.{Nwa Abia}.

Wia re Nairaland writers in Romance forum....Kayemjay,Misshorlah,Maputohq,Jaglieski,Solomonic,Onila,Blims,Sirnoel,Mizzochocinco,Mathematician,The rock5555,we re kinda waiting.U guys re many.Please register ya profile,we need to knw you.
Thanks hmmm. K, am Aipete Iyanuoluwa, studying Agricultural science in the University of Nigeria Nsukka. Am from Osi Ekiti in Ido/osi lg hmmmm what else. Ehn en! I love reading, singing and dancing, am a christian. I started writing and composing songs at the age of five. Am blessed, what abt you?
Re: Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile by maputohq: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile by TiffanyJ(f): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
uchebest2006: Wia is Queenxtar,T.Dan,Dorisbest,Sammy Hoe,Mimiboygreat,Mescopaul,Ayonbobo,Flakkydagirl,Rock555,D9ty,Coolval,Royver,Janessafaith,repogurl,Nobel4d,Tiffanyh,Stefikal,Maxxy,Dygeas...and other writers share ur profile plz lets get to know u more.. nd ur best posted stories On NL.
Uchebest2006 it's TiffanyJ not Tiffanyh.
Well, I'm Ayani Comfort Ambrose from zango kataf local government area of kaduna state.
I love reading, writing and travelling. I started writing sometime last year.
I just graduated from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where I studied English language. I wrote only two books so far; 'the Reluctant Bride' and 'A man to call her own'
Both of these books are romance and are available in NL although the second is incomplete
Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile by Tosdam61(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Wow!!! I am enormously impressed and motivated by the nice profile of my ogas on the top harmonizing the platform. Well I will calmly give my profile as one of the least experienced writer among my bosses.

PROFILE:
Name: Oluwatosin I
Nickname: Tosdam61
Education: undergraduate
Institution: OAU
Course: Language Arts and Education
Level: 100
Hobbies: playing football, travelling and writing.

I started building my writing skill in Junior secondary school, then I engaged in short compositions. I didn't lay my hands on story, poem and article until I was in s.s1. And thanks to the God for making me a writer of the following books.

1. The saviour (play) ~ complete religion play. Stage in Pakoto High School(Ifo) and Access Model College(Ifo). About to be published.

2. The Uncultured House Wife (play)~ not completed

3. The comrade son~ not completed

4. Asake the orphan ~ not completed

5. Shattered dream ~not completed

6. Black days (collection of poems)
I used this medium to ask the lord to give me more wisdom to write to the greatest level.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile by Jaglieski: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
My name is Jake Jaglieski. I'm from Delta State. I attend Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun. Studying Computer Science. I'm not on any other social network cos of my busy schedule. I like singing, reading and watching movie series. I can be reached on 08146437330.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile by uchebest2006(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Your profile's re rily motivating.Way these oga's and madam's...........Prettyspicey,Harmonyemerald,Ifychuky,Ujsizzle,tmx21,calismart,ghostwriter,ESIXLOVE,Ohibenemma,Repogirl,pricesa,elantracey,emmaphina,uzolexis,kingbee109,Timzy,christar01,Dospix,Abuklaw,AudreyTimms and new writers,Please share ur profile!!! You guys are stars,your stories will rule the world some day!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile by urch45: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2014
I think writers should see this www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng
They operates like Lulu.com and Createspace, but unlike them, Black Tower Publishers is mainly for Nigerian writers. I'm posting this because I read someone saying she needed publishers that offer book publishing, manuscript editing, proofreading, manuscript review through online submission. and other things. I can't really say, bcoz I've used their services only once, and that once was okay for me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile by Dyoungstar: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
I am just passing by...

No comment yet.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile by IfyChuky(m): 1:15am On Nov 08, 2014
uchebest2006:
Your profile's re rily motivating.Way these oga's and madam's...........Prettyspicey,Harmonyemerald,Ifychuky,Ujsizzle,tmx21,calismart,ghostwriter,ESIXLOVE,Ohibenemma,Repogirl,pricesa,elantracey,emmaphina,uzolexis,kingbee109,Timzy,christar01,Dospix,Abuklaw,AudreyTimms and new writers,Please share ur profile!!! You guys are stars,your stories will rule the world some day!!!

Beta belated, than neva...
I truly dont think I deserve being here, bt eida way, 'm humbled.

Dont even have much to say with regards to my profile, bt in summary, I think I shud juzt do the needful.

I'm Ifychuky, (Ifeanyi Chukwudi Richard), I hail from Ahaba Imenyi, in Isuikwuato L.G.A in Abia state.

Born to a family of 6, with both mum and dad inclusive. Raised in Port harcourt, on a platter of clay, and currently an Undergraduate studying Pharmacy at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka...

Writing has neva been my forte, kox 've been science inclined even when I was pretty tender, but for some reason which I hardly could explain, I'm a naive poet. I do write-ups sometimes, although.., I write mainly On impulse, kox I juxt see it as a way of easing off.

I do more of poetry, short stories, and hillarious writings...

I own a blog, but I aint a blogger, kox am so unstable being a writer.

Wanna hit me up, dont bother about my twitter handle, kox 'tho I own one, but It doesnt work for me... I think My FB would be of beta referencing...
Click_Here

#Thanks Anyway...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Wole Soyinka Dead / Test Your Creativity / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.