Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Banky W Is Taking The Lagos Party Groove To Ibiza! All About The Exclusive CÎROC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Is Taking The Lagos Party Groove To Ibiza! All About The Exclusive CÎROC (892 Views)

D'banj's Ex-girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Yellow Gown For Cîroc Launch-pics / OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona / SPOTTED: Liverpool's Steven Gerrard & His Wife Alex On Holiday In Ibiza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Is Taking The Lagos Party Groove To Ibiza! All About The Exclusive CÎROC by Moreinfo(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2014
It’s about to go down for Banky W!

The Nigerian singer has been invited to attend the CÎROC Blue Stone – an international celebration to be held in Ibiza later this month.

Set to be hosted at the Nikki Beach Club on Thursday 10th July 2014, the event will bring together all the elements of a fab party experience. So he is definitely heading for some fun times and memories.

The CÎROC Blue Stone invites only the top artists, celebrities, influencers and icons from around the world to attend this VIP celebration. As an exclusive guest, Banky W’s coveted inclusion on this list of stars definitely signals Nigeria’s elevation into the club of world party capitals

Speaking on his exciting trip, Banky said – “I feel very privileged to be invited to the CÎROC Blue stone event in Ibiza; it’s an honour for me, and I’m proud to be able to represent for Nigeria at this world class party and event; I’ve always said there’s no party like a Lagos Party, now I’m blessed to be able to combine that with the legendary VIP parties that CÎROC is known for. It will be an experience of a lifetime and I’m looking forward to it”.

On his trip to Ibiza, he will experience star treatment as he is whisked through a four-day itinerary of luxury living. In the lead-up to the event, Banky W will also perform two sets at the Es Vive Hotel’s Experience Bar, as well as on board a luxury yacht sailing the island’s coast. Talk about ‘Livin’ la Vida Loca’!

Re: Banky W Is Taking The Lagos Party Groove To Ibiza! All About The Exclusive CÎROC by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2014
After the trip, please let's see pictures.

Hopefully, it won't be a picture of him performing for bartenders and cleaners like some people did at the BET.

(1) (Reply)

Ogboni Ruler Burns His Shrines And Embraces Jesus Christ(photos) / Davido’s EX Nish Kards Look Better And Attractive New B00bsjob [photo] / Regina Askia Writes On Domestic Violence Against Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.