Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Effective Is Nigeria's NIPOST Parcel Post Ventures Currently? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Effective Is Nigeria's NIPOST Parcel Post Ventures Currently? (1203 Views)

Is Nigeria's 53rd Independence Worth Celebrating? / EMS - How Effective Is Thier Services? / How Effective Is The Police Station Near Your Neighbourhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is Nigeria's NIPOST Parcel Post Ventures Currently? by Eghosa1(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2014
Great people, I have to currently ship out an item of mine abroad and I want to ask for the quickest and cheapest of means to get it through. I enquire here to ask questions of how our Nigerian brand of postal service NIPOST take on their job description currently? We all once heard of our goods were stolen in transit long ago and also the way it could take as much as 6 months to reach the destination country. I am shipping to China and the international rate charge on their website shows its 3, 360 naira which is quite affordable. Want to know if anyone has used the services of NIPOST PARCEL Post Ventures recently for international shipment. How was your experience? Be it China, America or UK, would want responses please. How long did it take? Did you pay the amount stated on the website for your destination country? Are there things one needs to know?

Attached is the rate charged by NIPOST to some countries and within Nigeria too. For those not in the know, within Nigeria NIPOST is 100% effective so that is not what I enquire about.

Thanks.

Re: How Effective Is Nigeria's NIPOST Parcel Post Ventures Currently? by Eghosa1(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2014
Mod, please move to front page.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) / When A Banker Tells You Pls Bear With Us Our Server Is Quite Slow But Meanwhile / 10 Things You Should Never Joke About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.