Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Newest Laptops In Town That Would Serve Me For A Longtime...your Opinions Plzzz - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Newest Laptops In Town That Would Serve Me For A Longtime...your Opinions Plzzz (792 Views)

Advice On The Best Modem In Town / How Can I Make My Laptop Battery To Serve Me For Long / modify12Am 16/07/10 free Us Proxy And Other,first Come First Serve.go Get Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newest Laptops In Town That Would Serve Me For A Longtime...your Opinions Plzzz by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2014
Hello..I intend getting a new laptop this was due to the fact that the laptop (Compaq 615) I was using formally just crashed...please I need you guys on this to give me your opinions and suggestion on the type of laptop you think would serve me right...thanks
Re: Newest Laptops In Town That Would Serve Me For A Longtime...your Opinions Plzzz by Harmilly: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2014
igeseun: Hello..I intend getting a new laptop this was due to the fact that the laptop (Compaq 615) I was using formally just crashed...please I need you guys on this to give me your opinions and suggestion on the type of laptop you think would serve me right...thanks
yu can get HP 15 is very good and its works in perfect condition and if u wish to buy frm me my office is @ 3 oshintelu str computer village ikeja or call 08136537584
Re: Newest Laptops In Town That Would Serve Me For A Longtime...your Opinions Plzzz by Godwinsilas(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2014
Go get Zinox
Re: Newest Laptops In Town That Would Serve Me For A Longtime...your Opinions Plzzz by Olarewajub: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Harmilly: yu can get HP 15 is very good and its works in perfect condition and if u wish to buy frm me my office is @ 3 oshintelu str computer village ikeja or call 08136537584
How much is it?
Re: Newest Laptops In Town That Would Serve Me For A Longtime...your Opinions Plzzz by Harmilly: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Olarewajub: How much is it?
Re: Newest Laptops In Town That Would Serve Me For A Longtime...your Opinions Plzzz by temiyato(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
I av a dell core i5 , 500gb hard drive,6gb ram battery last for 5hrs .no exaggerations.I was given new.bt I need money for my school project.I av to let it go.70k last.u can check d price on line.its $800 .
Re: Newest Laptops In Town That Would Serve Me For A Longtime...your Opinions Plzzz by temiyato(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
I av a dell core i5 , 500gb hard drive,6gb ram battery last for 5hrs .no exaggerations.I was given new.bt I need money for my school project.I av to let it go.70k last.u can check d price on line.its $800 .08101602570.if interested.
Re: Newest Laptops In Town That Would Serve Me For A Longtime...your Opinions Plzzz by Joysmart(f): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
what's your location@ temiyato

(1) (Reply)

Unlock All Kind Of Internet Modemes 4g, 3g And 3.5g, Buy Modems / I Need To Know Disadvantages And Advantages Of Apple Mac Book. / Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.