Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month (1391 Views)

Web Hosting For Newbies Starting From 2,500 Only. / Get A Content Managed Website Starting From N35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month by LoadedHost(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2014
Our dedicated servers are powerful Dedicated servers with full Root access located in Wyoming, USA.

Starting from $99 USD only, you can get your own Dedicated Server. Features

- Intel Xeon E3-1220LV2 Duo Core Processor
- 4GB DDR3 Ram
- 1TB HDD
- CentOS 6 64bit
- 3 IPs (One Shared and two dedicated extra)
- Full Root Access.

Located in Wyoming.

Start now https://loadedhost.com/servers/dedicated
Re: Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month by Vinshu(f): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2014
So... You are so pathetic that your website cannot get a simple logo designer?

Look at your logo. I am sure, you copyrighted another person's logo and in the process you masked off the logo tag line.

Lets now get down to how lame you are

1) Looking at your refund policy... You say you do not offer refund for servers,

LoadedHost DOES NOT provide any Refund for Licenses, VPS, Or SSL Certificates Purchased by any user.

So what if i buy this server and there are issues? no Refund? really?

2) I can see you are offering BoxBilling License when you are not an official BoxBilling partner at http://boxbilling.com/partners and you are selling at http://loadedhost.com/boxbilling.php . Can you explain that?

3) Looking at your DNS History, you are not a stable host. You jumped from Main-Hosting to SingleHop and from SingleHop to Supremebytes and from SB to Confluence. Why? what issue did you have that made you jump like a rabbit.

4) Your Credit/Debit card payment method seems to be a private payment method. Hmmmm, No Nigerian website has that. We all use Interswitch. Where did you get your own from? and I can see you are charging cards directly on your site. May we know the name of the processor? and what is your PCI policy? so if i insert my card details now you will see my card information? How would i then trust you? So you may use my card to renew your server or your reseller plan?

5) I can also see some copyright infringement on some pages of your website. You are copyrighting text!
Please respond as quick.. I am waiting.
Re: Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month by LoadedHost(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2014
Vinshu: So... You are so pathetic that your website cannot get a simple logo designer?

Look at your logo. I am sure, you copyrighted another person's logo and in the process you masked off the logo tag line.

Lets now get down to how lame you are

1) Looking at your refund policy... You say you do not offer refund for servers,

So what if i buy this server and there are issues? no Refund? really?

2) I can see you are offering BoxBilling License when you are not an official BoxBilling partner at http://boxbilling.com/partners and you are selling at http://loadedhost.com/boxbilling.php . Can you explain that?

3) Looking at your DNS History, you are not a stable host. You jumped from Main-Hosting to SingleHop and from SingleHop to Supremebytes and from SB to Confluence. Why? what issue did you have that made you jump like a rabbit.

4) Your Credit/Debit card payment method seems to be a private payment method. Hmmmm, No Nigerian website has that. We all use Interswitch. Where did you get your own from? and I can see you are charging cards directly on your site. May we know the name of the processor? and what is your PCI policy? so if i insert my card details now you will see my card information? How would i then trust you? So you may use my card to renew your server or your reseller plan?

5) I can also see some copyright infringement on some pages of your website. You are copyrighting text!
Please respond as quick.. I am waiting.

Sir/Ma, our Payment method is private Indeed. And it is powered by Pay.pw .And as for our logo, our mistake. We would fix that.

We have a PCI policy indeed that is why we do not store the cards. The cards only go through our website and straight to pay.pw via API when you are using the card. The card is never stored.

We help Nigerians purchase BoxBilling Licenses since BoxBilling accepts only PayPal. We dont have to be partners.

There are no refunds on servers. That is the policy sir/ma .

Our DNS History is for our website alone and not websites we host. Yes, we once dealt with main-hosting but it was a VPS also with SingleHop and SupremeBytes. All VPSes, and then we moved to Confluence.(A Bigger VM).Our websites are on one Fixed Server which does not change.

As for our payment method, it is not compulsory to pay with that method. We designed it specifically for international customers. Not really Nigerians. Nigerians can pay via LHPay(Interswitch WebPay).
Re: Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month by Vinshu(f): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2014
LoadedHost:

Sir/Ma, our Payment method is private Indeed. And it is powered by Pay.pw .And as for our logo, our mistake. We would fix that.

We have a PCI policy indeed that is why we do not store the cards. The cards only go through our website and straight to pay.pw via API when you are using the card. The card is never stored.

We help Nigerians purchase BoxBilling Licenses since BoxBilling accepts only PayPal. We dont have to be partners.

There are no refunds on servers. That is the policy sir/ma .

Our DNS History is for our website alone and not websites we host. Yes, we once dealt with main-hosting but it was a VPS also with SingleHop and SupremeBytes. All VPSes, and then we moved to Confluence.(A Bigger VM).Our websites are on one Fixed Server which does not change.

As for our payment method, it is not compulsory to pay with that method. We designed it specifically for international customers. Not really Nigerians. Nigerians can pay via LHPay(Interswitch WebPay).

Copyright? Nothing to say?
Re: Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month by bamoza(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Vinshu:
Copyright? Nothing to say?

I really think this is scam and should not be trusted
please nairalanders
keep off
I doubt his ability to provide quality service
Re: Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month by Vinshu(f): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
bamoza:

I really think this is scam and should not be trusted
please nairalanders
keep off
I doubt his ability to provide quality service

I wont call this a scam as i have not used it before also i doubt you have used it before... I am only pointing out web site errors. You dont call someone a scam until you have been scammed. Take note

1 Like

Re: Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month by bamoza(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Vinshu:

I wont call this a scam as i have not used it before also i doubt you have used it before... I am only pointing out web site errors. You dont call someone a scam until you have been scammed. Take note
Truly have not used it
But when I went true it also, I saw what you noted
I think maybe he/she is just starting up
thanks for the correction
#Noted
Re: Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month by Vinshu(f): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
bamoza:
Truly have not used it
But when I went true it also, I saw what you noted
I think maybe he/she is just starting up
thanks for the correction
#Noted

Well, from what i am seeing on their websites and DNS history, they seem to be on for over a year. Even their domain is over a year old. So i doubt if they just started.
Re: Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month by passyjango(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good quality dedicated server hosting will usually cost more than $99/month. Here are lists of some of the best dedicated server hosting plans https://www.naijatechguide.com/2018/05/best-dedicated-server-hosting.html

(1) (Reply)

Top Biggest Common Mistakes In Running Facebook Ads / Do You Want FREEBIES? / Is It Advisable To Create A Blog With Focus On Many Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.