Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Marathon Madness: A Block-buster Movie Script For Sale - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Marathon Madness: A Block-buster Movie Script For Sale (653 Views)

Movie Script For Shooting Or Outright Sale...by Bbc Scriptwriter (0806 842 9492) / Movie Script For Shooting Or Outright Sale...by BBC Scriptwriter (0806 842 9492) / Movie Script For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marathon Madness: A Block-buster Movie Script For Sale by ChikaSunday(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello all,

This is saying, Happy good days in this month of July everyone on Nairaland. I have a blockbuster movie script on sale: the kind you have never seen from Nigerian producers before. attached is the synopsis plus a few scenes. enjoy and contact me on wiseheadsgalaxy@yahoo.com

MARATHON MADNESS

SYNOPSIS
Max is Angela’s girlfriend, Fola is Raji’s girlfriend; Max was a former university Axe man but now refined
living a corporate live in Lagos;
Raji is a ghetto kingpin, still holding sway in his own neighborhood
But faith brought them together, one on the advantage, and the other on disadvantage; one day the
society breathed it’s ugliness on Max while driving home with his girlfriend; to make matters worse for
him, out of the blues comes the ghetto kingpin who snatches Max much coveted Tablet and took a bolt.
Would Max the former university cult hard man let go immediately? Thus the chase began: this is the
beginning of MARATHON MADNESS.
FELIX CHIKA-SUNDAY

of

WISEHEADS GALAXY
Ablase with Ideas & Run with Technology
wiseheadsgalaxy@yahoo.com, bloodofjesusinme@yahoo.com

SCENE 1: [Prologue] At Ojota: The sun is blazing through glass windows of a very tall building. The powerful reflections seem a bit blinding. But the camera zooms out a little to reveal more about the building and other tall buildings besides it. A symbol of a bank is revealed rotating on one of the buildings. Meanwhile the horns keep blaring and beeping. It’s just around 4pm Tuesday afternoon. The camera finally catches the heavy traffic that has just built up. It seems stand still for all Vehicles. Though the road is very wide with about four lanes on each side of the dual – carriage – way, there seemed to be no movement for the drivers with hawkers having a field day. Maxwell in his late thirties is behind the wheel of a black Honda Jeep: his wife to be, Angela seats nearby. She is around 27 years old.
EXTERIOR: DAY: IN A JEEP, IN A HEAVY HOLD-UP ON THE EXPRESS WAY.
MAX:
[Hits out at the steering wheel]
Shit! This is what I don’t like about this city they call Lagos. Imagine the time we have spent on this hold-up, eh!
ANGELA:
[Checks her wrist watch]
Can you imagine it’s 4 ‘o clock already? Max, we have spent more than one hour!
[She gasps].
MAX:
[Hisses loudly and fumbles out his Samsung galaxy tab].
While he does that a young man about 28 years of age with a black shirt and a papa’s cap; and brown trousers with snickers was increasing his trekking along the side of the long queue towards Maxwell’s stand-still car.
MAX:
[Brings out the galaxy tab before the wheel and put on the device power button]
I better finish my work on this Samsung galaxy tab as nobody knows when one will get home today.
[The menus on the device just show up. As he taps one of the icons, a hand suddenly flashes through his wound-down glass and disappears again but with the Samsung device].

MAX:
What!

ANGELA:
Jesus! Max! It’s a thief!
MAX:
[Pushes open the door swiftly in time to see the running intruder].
Chei! Hei! Thief.
[He makes a pursuit].
Thief!
[He increases his speed]
thief o, catch am
[people didn’t react].
ANGELA:
[Swiftly come out through the other door]
Hei! Thief o, thief o,
[She seems confused whether to join the pursuit or to and protect the car].

RAJI:
Meanwhile the thief RAJI has increased speed as the camera shows him rearranging his papa’s cap and jumps across the by-pass, heading towards a narrow street.] Hnn, hnn, hnn [he pants].

MAX:
[Not letting go] thief, thief, Ole’, Ole’ Catch am, stop am, hole am!

RAJI:
[Slows a bit unzipping his trouser side pocket and puts the Samsung device in, re-zipping simultaneously]
Catch am, catch am
[he mimics, but he lowers his voice to say]
catch fire, your papa,
[he skids with one long leg at reaching the end to a door that’s opened on his left side].
Two ladies at the opposite end hurriedly rush into another door and slam it.

MAX:
[Keeps running as RAJI takes the opened door way]
Thief, thief, hole am, catch am.
[He runs into the door too]. …Exit

SCENE 2:
EXTERIOR: DAY: THE HOLD-UP STILL ON THE EXPRESSWAY.
Meanwhile the traffic has started moving and cars horn and hoot vociferously at Max’s car; with anger and frustration Angela rushes back to the jeep.

ANGELA:
Oh God!
[She discovers the key still in the ignition]
What kind of thing is this? Eh! What kind of thing is this?
[She turns it on, maneuvering little by little].

DRIVER1:
Pon, pon, pon
[he hoots at her]
Commot am for road jare! See him head
[he snarls at her, jerking his head out of the window].

ANGELA:
[Manages incompetently like a secondary school girl]
Please, sorry I am trying
[she breathes high]
I don’t know how to drive this thing.

DRIVER1:
Sho! See as he dey do hand; commot this thing for road jare!
[Swerves carefully and pulls out]
Non-se-n-se!

ANGELA:
Ah!
[she turns at the man]
You too, non-s-e-n-se! Yeye man,
[she spit back at him].

DRIVER2:
[Follows through, blaring his horn to the highest volume]
Witch! You wan carry your bad luck take share another person blood? E no go work for you! O-d—e!
[He zooms past].

ANGELA:
Me?
[As she turns around again with flustered eyes]
You call me a wi…
[she was interrupted]

DRIVER3:
Shut up there! Yeye fowl!

DRIVER3’s LADY PASSENGER:
Everyday na enjoyment; today na re-ality, omo chop, chop.
[The car zooms past]
Idiot!

ANGELA: Chei!
[She seems about to break up] What is this? Oh!

PASSENGER 4 OF DRIVER 4:
[Pushes open his big dark eye glass]
Na life; omo enjoyment: yeye fowl.
ANGELA:
[Sobs]
Oh God, why me?
[Tears flow down her cheeks]
I don’t even know where Max has run to.
[she weeps].

PASSENGER 5 OF DRIVER 5:
You dey cry? Ah, sisi; pele o, the rich also cry.
[he mocks with Yoruba intonation].

ANGELA:
[The tears now flow increasingly]
Oh I am finished
[she maneuvers the car to a safer position and cries more with her head on the steering wheel].
This is too much for me to bear.
[The vehicles increasingly horn and pass by…]

SCENE 3:
EXTERIOR: DAY: ON THE DECKED ROOF OF A 2 STORY BUILDING.
Meanwhile, the young thief has reached the decked roof of the building searching for a way of escape.
RAJI:
Chei,
[he looks frantically left, right, north and south]
wetin I go do? Where I go follow? He runs to a side: it was open and below is a street; he runs to another end, below which is open and is far from the nearest building.

MAX:
[Meanwhile MAX is skating murderously up the staircase]
you don die today, I will kill you toda--y
[he charges his teeth voraciously].

RAJI:
[Tries to run back to the staircase only to see max charging upwards towards him].
Chei, God help me,
[God help me]
He runs to another direction.

MAX:
[Bumps up on the roof]
Yaah! You don die today. You don d-i-e
[he charges towards the restless thief].

RAJI:
[Sees the danger and runs towards the only edge he is yet to examine]
A-a---h!
[his heart pants profusely. As he reaches the edge, he notices that there is another but lower storey building nearby and the gap is narrow. His eyes lit up with excitement.]
Yes,
[he breathes]
yes, I go fit.

MAX:
[Picks up a stick nearby and rushes with a square aim]
Di---e! You thi—e-f.

RAJI:
For where?
[He braces quickly and hauls himself out of the roof to the oncoming assailant’s dis-belief].

MAX:
What!
[He skids to an automatic halt at the edge of the building top].

RAJI:
[Lands safely on the lower roof, turns around and sneers at the pursuant above, with his tongue fully out and his ten fingers all pointing up and outwards]
Ye—ah! W-a-ka! You wan catch me? Na me you wan catch? Eh? You no know my name? Na me be Razor. All my runs are razor sharp
[he couldn’t finish the statement as he noticed MAX hauling himself in the air with a wood in his hand towards him]
S-e-e w-a-h-a-l-a o
[he bolts towards an end: luckily for him a truck was passing below nearby and he knew he could jump on it successfully].

MAX:
I say you don die today
[He charges again towards the thief].

RAJI:
For where?
[He jumps down again and successfully, lands on the container part of the truck, exactly at the tail of the vehicle.]

MAX:
Chai, ch—a—i
[he bites his lip. Not knowing what to do again as he couldn’t jump this time because the truck has passed a measurable distance, he takes an aim with the stick. It lands close to the fugitive but that was all].
Kei
[he snorts. God go punish you, punish your papa, your mama and to your third generation,
[he demonstrates with his hands].

RAJI:
[Laughs selfishly]
Ha, ha, I am the winner! You wan try razor?
[He hits himself on the chest. He turns around, bends low, his buttocks facing Max. He pulls down his trousers revealing his boxers on which there is an inscription “KISS HERE”. He uses it to taunt the perplexed Max while the truck continues moving away.]

…Continued in the complete version

Conceived and Scripted
By
Felix Chika-Sunday
of
Wiseheads Galaxy
Wiseheadsgalaxy@yahoo.com
bloodofjesusinme@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Calling On AUTHORS To Join The Payfeeng Platform / Are You A Freelancer On Fiverr Or Upwork? / Technology Writers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.