Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pls Which EU Country Is Good To Travel To For Good Living - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Which EU Country Is Good To Travel To For Good Living (796 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) / Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which EU Country Is Good To Travel To For Good Living by def111(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Pls Which EU Country Is Good To Travel To For Good Living by worry359(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
By your other posts you look a very young boy.
Do you think that you are mature enough to live alone in another country?

Do you have money to finance your trip?
Do you have passport?
Do you have any education qualifications to gain job?
The streets of Europe are full of homeless Africans trying to find their next meal who went to hussle!
Re: Pls Which EU Country Is Good To Travel To For Good Living by def111(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Pls Which EU Country Is Good To Travel To For Good Living by adebasket97: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
def111:

thank for ur advice .. I have passport nd money for the trip.... I'm young as you say. should I forget about it?

If I may cme in what's you level of education?

And you said you have money for the trip "money" "amount"
Just fo the trip? Do you have anyone up there??

Are you going as a student?? Or as a a hustler??

Sorry again, too many questions..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Cotonue. / University Of Derby January 2015 / Best Flight Booking Engine Providers In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.