Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Mobile Money Agents / Aggregators Wanted - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mobile Money Agents / Aggregators Wanted (1044 Views)

Become A Retail Agent 4 Mtn Mobile Money / Gist & Cash In Conjunction With Glo/ibtc Smes Cug Calls And Mobile Money Offer / The Greatest Income Opportunity With Mobile Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Money Agents / Aggregators Wanted by Two4Two(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
E-tranzact International Plc, the operators of pocketmoni Mobile Money Services, is looking for viable business owners as Agents and Aggregators to partner with in other to broaden their scope and outreach across the country.
The following are eligible to apply.

1. A Shop owner with existing business and viable location with propensity for high traffic

2. Individuals and corporate organizations who are interested in new business partnership with shared commission on mobile money services rendered can apply

3. Existing aggregators to other operators can apply to add more to their revenue and platforms in their agent locations. Thus giving room to more revenues across variety of platforms and services providers.

If you are interested,
email:collinsonlinenow@gmail.com
Re: Mobile Money Agents / Aggregators Wanted by humbospen(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2017
I am interested in the e-tranzact business. Can I use my resident as an office? My number is 09065330210

(1) (Reply)

Laminator Tauler 52 Cti (professional Laminator Machine) / Shorten a url and earn $10/1000 views / Professional CV Makeover + Free Copy Of #thejobseekerscreed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.