Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

“why I Took A Year Break From School To Face Music” – Tme’s - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “why I Took A Year Break From School To Face Music” – Tme’s (540 Views)

Kolp Wling Took A Quick Break From / Dido: I Got Pregnant! So I Took A Break / P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why I Took A Year Break From School To Face Music” – Tme’s by ilekky(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tme’s is a new creative singer whose love for music has grown to overthrow the big fish in the industry. He has taken his time to learn the rudiment of the profession and ready to take the industry by storm.
He is a versatile artiste with unique voice. His musical dexterity makes him unique among his contemporaries. In an interview with Excellence Music, he said, “Yes, It was very difficult convincing my parents that I want to take a year break from school to do music because they were not in support of my music career until I gave them reasons to accept.
Music is my passion and this is what I actually want to do. The truth is, I believe one year is enough for me to make an impact in the industry. And since I started, it’s been interesting and I’m making progress. I have three more songs in the studio aside the two singles I have on air. There is 0ne called Omode Olowo and Go Down. I have one video directed by God Father. I’ve worked with ID Cabasa and I’m still planning to work with the likes of Patoranking, Oritsefemi and others.
On whether he has any Nigerian Artistes, he draws inspiration from and what makes him unique, he said “Yes, I draw inspiration from Wande Coal and my voice is my Unique selling point and I played lead Guitar”. He Concluded.

(1) (Reply)

Download New Music>> Modenine – I See Ft. Ice Prince / Download Oyigiyigi / Jagdeep Mahiya - Jind Jaan - Latest Punjbai Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.