Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer (20224 Views)

AREA Videos-which Is Your Favourite! / Comedy Video: House Of Ajebo “the Killer” / Download House Of Gold Part 1 And Part 2 By Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by MVLOX(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Short videos from this two stables have proved to be very funny and hilarious in recent times. But guys which among this two do you prefer?

Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by Swiftboy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Area is funnier,they have better stories than house of ajebor! Starting from the exorsist to ozil then to owo morney. Lol the only one I like from ajebutter is the maishai.very hilarious.lol
MVLOX: Shoet videos from this two stables have proved to be very funny and hilarious in recent times. But guys which among this two do you prefer?
grin
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by MVLOX(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Swiftboy: Area is funnier,they have better stories than house of ajebor! Starting from the exorsist to ozil then to owo morney. Lol the only one I like from ajebutter is the maishai.very hilarious.lol grin

I guess dat ur own option. don't be surprised if pple say same even better tins abt house of ajebo videos
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Area hands down...come on, is this a trick question?!
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by MVLOX(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
vivaciousvivi: Area hands down...come on, is this a trick question?!

kkkkkkk
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Where can one download those videos... Link pls.
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by MVLOX(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2014
emmyrichie: Where can one download those videos... Link pls.
your best bet is tru youtube. If you re using an andriod phone download tubemate or tubedown 2 download dis videos
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by aieromon(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
I love area! videos. I've only watched the mai sai video from the house of ajebo. Lemme go check for others.
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by mspeak(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
====
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by shawnpepe(f): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2014
owo mi da
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mai shae of house of ajebo all d way....
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by iceberylin(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2014
ÁŔĔÁ ĎĤ ŤŔŶ ßÚŤ ĤŐÚŚĔ ŐŦ ÁĴĔßŐ ŃÁ ŤĤĔ ßŐMß cheesy

1 Like

Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by MVLOX(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Admin please take this thread to front page na.........
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by pauloftarsus(m): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Area looks more professional
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Both r funny...but i prefer house of ajebo... The Mai sha'i video is crazily funny ...
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by yungryce: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2014
i'll be bck
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by Emperorking20(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
They're both funny as hell.. For me! House of Ajebo has the edge... Have u guys seen d 419 video? Ur friend Chinedu from London vid Funny die grin
Re: House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
pauloftarsus:
Area looks more professional
Nat true, area is even 2D, at least Ajebo is even 3D.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Peace Wins N250,000 In Eva Task / IrokoTV / This Week @ Genesis Deluxe Cinema: WHEN IN ROME (Find Below)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.