Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Funny Pictures - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Pictures (2496 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / Another Funny Pictures Thread To Spice Up Your Night! / Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pictures by emydot(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hi Nairalanders,can someone please direct me to the thread for funny pictures... Thanks
Re: Funny Pictures by Agbalanze(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
When you come to nairaland, you take left and walk down. keeping walking straight till u get to the second junction. Then you take right, you will see a junction at the end. then stop, and call me on phone.

9 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures by Penssuwa(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Op dnt mind Agbalanze, there is a shorter way. Enter keke to the last bus stop, take ur right u will meet aboki. Ask the aboki to show u where u can get a direction to the park where u can enter bus frm. Safe jrny

4 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures by nationalnwa(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
@agbalanze and penssuwa chai,diaris godoooo..any way OP this will do better.as u enter seunland take a bike to sambisa street and ask the aboki u see there he will take u there himself..NB make sure the abokis name is shekarau

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures by Hardeytohlar(f): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hope na only u waka cum
Re: Funny Pictures by Mprex(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lmao! grin grin

so many funny peeps on NL

these replies got me rolling on the floor
Re: Funny Pictures by johnslick2: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wat type of floor? D rough ones!
Re: Funny Pictures by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Agbalanze: When you come to nairaland, you take left and walk down. keeping walking straight till u get to the second junction. Then you take right, you will see a junction at the end. then stop, and call me on phone.

Hahaha, you're crazy funny
Re: Funny Pictures by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
emydot: Hi Nairalanders,can someone please direct me to the thread for funny pictures... Thanks

I think it got wiped off in the recent attack on NL. I've tried searching for it maself.
Re: Funny Pictures by emydot(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
candy:

I think it got wiped off in the recent attack on NL. I've tried searching for it maself.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling / What Is The Name Of This Hair Cut? / When You Use Your 6 Month Salary Buy Sallah Ram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.