Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

A Letter To Seun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Letter To Seun (713 Views)

A Semi Literate Girl Wrote A Letter To Her Boyfriend. It Reads Thus: / A Letter By An Akwa Ibom Babe / A Letter To My Dearest Father! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Seun by misreal(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
oga seun, make u no ban me as I de write u dis letter oh.I just want tell u a piece of my mind.firstly, I need you to stop banning the ga.rri thread because that was actually what attracted me to nairaland.better still,u can only allow it in jokes section.secondly,I have notice a trend of unavailabily or untimely posting of new topics in the front page.this has made nairaland a bit boring lately.I hope I have been able to express myself in a language that you understand.I fit speak Yoruba for you ooh if possible..

Yours only,
misreal.
Re: A Letter To Seun by babseg(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Lol
Re: A Letter To Seun by misreal(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
babseg: Lol
instead of you to support the motion,u dey laf.
Re: A Letter To Seun by babseg(m): 5:03am On Jul 05, 2014
misreal: instead of you to support the motion,u dey laf.

Lwtmb grin grin grin grin
Re: A Letter To Seun by wese90(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2014
Seun is my boy. Buh seriously, what is the o.p smoking? I thought the garri era is gone.
Re: A Letter To Seun by babseg(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
wese90: Seun is my boy. Buh seriously, what is the o.p smoking? I thought the garri era is gone.

garri grin
Re: A Letter To Seun by misreal(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
wese90: Seun is my boy. Buh seriously, what is the o.p smoking? I thought the garri era is gone.
bros.dey ga.rri era must not go becos we the citizens of nairaland wants it back

(1) (Reply)

What A Real Guy Does! / Laugh It Off: My Girlfriend And I / Question Of The Day: Who Can Form 3 Words From ELECTION?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.