Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,083 members, 7,838,731 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured (12116 Views)

UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) / Breaking New! Two Unn Girls Hostel On Fire / One Student Dies, Several Injured As 2 UNN Bus Shuttles Collide In An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sad,RIP 2 d dead
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by cbrass(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
christe james: The university market road that most of u are portraying here is different from the one in the pix. The one that most of u are portraying is Enugu road while the one in the pix is university market road beside the school main gate. Currently i am in school and i havent heard of such news. If true RIP to the dead and quick recovery to those injured.

Everybody you can see why we are having half baked graduates in the country. They hadly go for lectures these days grin
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Missmossy(f): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
So not nicesad r.i.p to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by felixchip(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
It's University Road. Not University market Road.

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by felixchip(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
christe james: The university market road that most of u are portraying here is different from the one in the pix. The one that most of u are portraying is Enugu road while the one in the pix is university market road beside the school main gate. Currently i am in school and i havent heard of such news. If true RIP to the dead and quick recovery to those injured.

Since you can't tell the names of the roads you're assumed to be plying five days a week, how do you expect yourself to graduate from the university.

The spot where the incident occurred is university road, from Round-About.
University Market road is taking right From the Traffic wardens post beside Ogige market.

Anyway, it's said that the cause of the accident was that one of the vehicles was trying to escape the Whatsoever Task Force and ran into the other vehicle.
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by prettiest1(f): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
cbrass: And the eye witness could only snap his finger

And the okada man

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by myspnigeria: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
may God bless the dead
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by UnknownT: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
cbrass: And the eye witness could only snap his finger

Lol! That is a finger witness not eye witness

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Vivipop(f): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Some drivers and their reckless driving,sometime ago,while coming back to school, on this same road, then the potholes haven't been patched up,I came down from a bike that was supposed to take me to school gate. The guy was speeding too too much so he can drop me off and go carry someone else and I remember making trouble with him when I refused to pay him a dime because I had warned him.I stopped patronizing bikes and turned towards buses,I remember telling myself that the bus drivers are more responsible and it is safer. At this moment, I may have been wrong... RIP to the dead and may God protect His children. Long Live Lions and Lionesses,Long Live My Alma Mater!!!
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by ladyfeli(f): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
D deceased was a pregnant woman bt I dunno if she was a student
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by cbrass(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
felixchip:

Since you can't tell the names of the road you're assumed to be plying five days a week, how do you expect to graduate from the university.

The spot where the incident occurred is university road, from Round-About.
University Market road is taking right From the Traffic wardens post beside Ogige market.

Anyway, it's said that the cause of the accident was that one of the vehicles was trying to escape the Whatsoever Task Force and ran into the other vehicle.

Bro that was hash o grin anyway some one that can not remember the name of ordinary road he takes to school everyday how will he be able to cramp Runge Kuta iterations to the 5th order grin
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by kensnoop: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Its not @ University Market Road, its University Road, these two are different. Anyway, Rest in Peace victims, I just hope its not someone I know
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by ugoezeik(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ayorh4you: I LOST MY BLACKBERRY LAST SATURDAY. HAS ANYONE FOUND IT FOR ME? IF FOUND PLS CONTACT MAYOR OF LONDON
its ppls like U make hackers enter nairaland, seun need to ban U for life and send U to where U belong and dats yabaleft
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by ugoezeik(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
kingui: i don't think this news is true cause i' m a unn student and i have not heared such news infact the shuttle stand is very peaceful as i passed it in the last 30mibs
U can't hear d news neither c it because U r not always in school, abi no b U Wey l kwn Wey dey shuttle from calabar to koggi ni? Mtchewwwww
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by ugoezeik(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
cbrass:

Do you go to scl often grin
dnt mind him, he tink say l no kwn him

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by lawrenceunaa: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
edozie04: shattap thr,Y u no use ur own money go do am
tell that to or parents that's even if u got one
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Ayorh4you(m): 2:03am On Jul 07, 2014
ugoezeik: its ppls like U make hackers enter nairaland, seun need to ban U for life and send U to where U belong and dats yabaleft

I'l reply u when i have time and d right words for u. u don enter one chance #watchout!
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by ugoezeik(m): 6:26am On Jul 07, 2014
Ayorh4you:

I'l reply u when i have time and d right words for u. u don enter one chance #watchout!
hahahahahaha U no reach!
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 08, 2014
lawrenceunaa: tell that to or parents that's even if u got one
Clown,u tink ur parent's money is ur money?Get a job dude
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by lawrenceunaa: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2014
edozie04: Clown,u tink ur parent's money is ur money?Get a job dude
now tell me who the clown is when did i type anything abt my parents wealth i don't have time for people of ur type go get a life
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2014
lawrenceunaa: now tell me who the clown is when did i type anything abt my parents wealth i don't have time for people of ur type go get a life
Can u plis stop talkn 2 me??
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Bestofralph(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
kingui: i don't think this news is true cause i' m a unn student and i have not heared such news infact the shuttle stand is very peaceful as i passed it in the last 30mibs
i was in one of those buses. It was a miracle i wasn't injured
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by chichi254: 9:29am On May 19, 2017
Please ooo has anybody that wrote on Wednesday 17th seen his or her result? Two of my sisters wrote that day by 7am and 1:30pm respectively and none of their results has been released

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State University (ansu) 2011/2012 1st Batch Admision List Is Out. / UNN Postgraduate Tuition Fee / Has LASU Made Yoruba Language A Compulsory Course For Students? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.