Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** (100819 Views)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Elephone/jiayu Official Thread/guide / Tecno R7 Or Phantom Z, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Royalization(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Please oh. We need pure lollipop rom. This phone no go just die na
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by jolominski(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
letmekissyou:
hello. I've been truing and searching for a tecno r7 stock rom but I've not been successful. I really need it to the unbrick my r7. can anyone please help me with the stock ROM. thank you and please add me to the whatsapp group my number is 08094438065

pls I need it tooooo here is my email jolomi2jolomi@gmail.com.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
jolominski:

pls I need it tooooo here is my email jolomi2jolomi@gmail.com.

Guys there's stock ROM Na, not lollipop but kitkat... habr?
Royalization:
Please oh. We need pure lollipop rom. This phone no go just die na
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by BL3zzY(f): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
TECNO R7 FOR SALE, IN EDO.
WHATSAPP ME 08037019749
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Guys there's stock ROM Na, not lollipop but kitkat... habr?

When did R7 get kitkat update or what do you mean by kitkat stock ROM?
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

When did R7 get kitkat update or what do you mean by kitkat stock ROM?

Visit www.androidvillaz.com
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Qunlexus4u(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Visit www.androidvillaz.com
Oga that is custom ROM na.... You have to understand the difference between a ROM and a themed kitkat ROM
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Qunlexus4u:

Oga that is custom ROM na.... You have to understand the difference between a ROM and a themed kitkat ROM

Oya no vex
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Oya no vex
grin grin grin
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by bukky1: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Abegoo.. Any suggestion about the best Tecno r7 custom ROM that supports Exposed installer?
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by gagzee(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
please guys who has an idea how mch to repair screen the touch is realy malfuctioning, tho d screen is stil intact, not broken
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2015
gagzee:
please guys who has an idea how mch to repair screen
the touch is realy malfuctioning, tho d screen is stil intact, not broken
About 11 - 13k
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Chillinmasoul(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2015
bukky1:
Abegoo.. Any suggestion about the best Tecno r7 custom ROM that supports Exposed installer?

Have you gotten the rom
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by chinkichun: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2015
gagzee:
please guys who has an idea how mch to repair screen
the touch is realy malfuctioning, tho d screen is stil intact, not broken

Take it to Carl care... It's free. So long they haven't opened the phone before. I had the same problem with mine when I still had the phone and they fixed it for free in Benin. Plus it doesn't take time. Just one or two days and you'll get your phone back.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Paramount01(m): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2015
My battery did not last @ all. If i charge it 100percent now immediately i unplug it from charger it comes down to 99percent and it continue to fall like that until when it get to 5percent then stay alittle bit.pls what did you think could cause it.thanks
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by dcole73: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pls help. I have got a Tecno R7.

When i try to make calls, i can hear others but they cant hear me.
I have tried different networks.
When i use the voice recorder app, mic works so well.
I have checked my call settings but cant find anything wrong.
I am guessing another app is causing a conflict somewhere.

I just want to know if anyone has experienced something similar and has a solution.

Thanks in advance.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Carlcaresophia: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2015
dcole73:
Pls help. I have got a Tecno R7.

When i try to make calls, i can hear others but they cant hear me.
I have tried different networks.
When i use the voice recorder app, mic works so well.
I have checked my call settings but cant find anything wrong.
I am guessing another app is causing a conflict somewhere.

I just want to know if anyone has experienced something similar and has a solution.

Thanks in advance.
Hello, if it is due to app conflict, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to hlep you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by MrOra(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
chinkichun:

Take it to Carl care... It's free. So long they haven't opened the phone before. I had the same problem with mine when I still had the phone and they fixed it for free in Benin. Plus it doesn't take time. Just one or two days and you'll get your phone back.
Wow
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Paramount01(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls where van i get original tecno r7 ba3.and how much. My ba3 did not last long.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2015
please
help me oooo, My techno r7 batr3 doesn't last long, once I plug my charger it get charged to 5% n jump to 100% but whenever I remove d charger it start droppin till the phone goes off......
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Paramount01(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Use original tecno charger. Am sure is the charger
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Yenagoa, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!
sir! please help me my r7 refuse to charge once it get to 5%, it just jump to 100% and whenever I remove the charger it start going low until its off, I stay in nafrc barracks oshodi lagos
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Paramount01(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls if any 1 create any group on tecno r7 pls kindly add me on 08068791600
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Carlcaresophia: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2015
Harkinlaby95:
sir! please help me my r7 refuse to charge once it get to 5%, it just jump to 100% and whenever I remove the charger it start going low until its off, I stay in nafrc barracks oshodi lagos
Hello, as for the problem you said, we suggest you take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center. Our colleagues there will try to help you with it. Below please find contact information of our service center in Lagos. Thank you!

1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Paramount01(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2015
Please how long did your battery last when put to 3g
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Paramount01:
Please how long did your battery last when put to 3g
it last 4hrs when charged with desktop charger but i can't use it while on charge it discharge instead of charging, pls is did a battery problem or charging point issue because I have 2batteries...thanks
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Paramount01(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2015
I still recommend you use the original tecno charger. In my area it cost 1200naira.so try to get it
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Paramount01:
I still recommend you use the original tecno charger. In my area it cost 1200naira.so try to get it
I'm using original techno charger, got it 1500
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by dcole73: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, if it is due to app conflict, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

Thanks a lot Carlcaresophia. I am in Lagos.
Visited the Ikeja service centre last week. The agents took my phone and promised to resolve the issue.
Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by janco: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2015
parrotibaba:
u just said it all ...d one on d r7 is just d first gorilla glass while dat of d s5 is is d 3rd version of it... Also, it's nt shatter proof just scratch resistant.... my old tecno d5 has fallen down more times dan my Nokia xpress music has ...it has fallen on stones n cement yet d thing d work even now.... I hv seen a Samsung G4 fall face flat n its screen shattered so @whizpeter I don't understand u at all...
Not true, the R7 is one of the worst screens. Tired of replacing screen

1 Like

Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by gagzee(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tecno r7 for sale 20k

Re: ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** by olu4life(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
janco:

Not true, the R7 is one of the worst screens. Tired of replacing screen
LOL, abeg withdraw that statement. U need to see how shattered my r7 is at d moment. And perfectly working. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / How Do I Register The You And Me Number On Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.