Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Any Professional Tiler In Sango Otta? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Professional Tiler In Sango Otta? (536 Views)

Am A Proffessional Tiler / 9 Plots Of Land With C Of O On Lagos Abkeokuta Exp Way Sango Otta Ogun State / I Need A Mosaic Tiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Professional Tiler In Sango Otta? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2014
Hello,

I need a professional and affordable tiler around Sango Otta.

Kindly indicate.
Re: Any Professional Tiler In Sango Otta? by atikuman(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2014
Call this man...08034378898. He's good.
Re: Any Professional Tiler In Sango Otta? by Chekitaut: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2014
2s£xy:
Hello,

I need a professional and affordable tiler around Sango Otta.

Kindly indicate.
Call Patrick on 07038618860
charges N400/sqm
Re: Any Professional Tiler In Sango Otta? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2014
Chekitaut: Call Patrick on 07038618860
charges N400/sqm
thank you sir but I am a novice to this measurements. Could you enlighten me on the square meter thingy? How is the measurements and conversation done and from where to where is the squaremeter?

Well I did a rough measurement with my feet. 1 Tile = 1 feet and I counted step by step what it would take.14 steps(feet) by 14 steps is what the measurement was for one of the rooms.

Kinda primitive though but considering the length of my foot (size 44 in shoes), I had to use it.

If you can help with a better explanation, that would be cool.
Re: Any Professional Tiler In Sango Otta? by Chekitaut: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2014
2s£xy:
thank you sir but I am a novice to this measurements. Could you enlighten me on the square meter thingy? How is the measurements and conversation done and from where to where is the squaremeter?

Well I did a rough measurement with my feet. 1 Tile = 1 feet and I counted step by step what it would take.14 steps(feet) by 14 steps is what the measurement was for one of the rooms.

Kinda primitive though but considering the length of my foot (size 44 in shoes), I had to use it.

L39.37inch x B39.37inch =1sqmeter
Re: Any Professional Tiler In Sango Otta? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Chekitaut: L39.37inch x B39.37inch =1sqmeter
okay. Thanks.
Re: Any Professional Tiler In Sango Otta? by mufutau55(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
2s£xy:
thank you sir but I am a novice to this measurements. Could you enlighten me on the square meter thingy? How is the measurements and conversation done and from where to where is the square meter?

Go buy yourself a measuring tape in meters. That should be easier and cheaper for you to use than measuring with your shoes.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Any Professional Tiler In Sango Otta? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
mufutau55:

Go buy yourself a measuring tape in meters. That should be easier and cheaper for you to use than measuring with your shoes.

Hajji Mufutau
lmao. No mind me bross. Thanks anyway.

(1) (Reply)

t / 4 Sale Newly Build 5brm Detached Duplex Wit 2rm Bq At Ogudu, Gra Lagos See Pix / Lands And Buildings In Ibadan, Lagos And Southwest Nigeria For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.