Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate (2847 Views)

How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / I Need Someone To Ship Item From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by johnjolly34: 6:33am On Jul 25, 2014
though I am not going to name any other shipping company here but my experience with Shippyme is very bad, they removed two wrist watches from my parcel all this happened yesterday when I got to their office at ikeja. I was planning big deal with this company but now I am planning big thing to fight these idiots

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Catlanta: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Good day, the reason your package was delayed was because it was flagged by the U.S. team and held until you could provide a valid means of identification which you did not provide on time. We then shipped on the basis of good faith after you provided a less than ideal form of identification. To come forward and claim delay is quite unfair. As to the question of the missing watches, it is something we are looking into and which will be resolved shortly. Rest assured that Shippyme and its staff do not engage in theft and have a zero tolerance policy for fraud.
johnjolly34: lie! My goods spent more than a month with Shippyme and the items are not complete, may be stolen or removed I don't know but everything should get to me. I know they are playing pranks, by the time I start with them they will regret. They are not reliable, dependable and not trust worthy, bad customer services

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Catlanta: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Good day, the reason your package was delayed was because it was flagged by the U.S. team and held until you could provide a valid means of identification which you did not provide on time. We then shipped on the basis of good faith after you provided a less than ideal form of identification. To come forward and claim delay is quite unfair. As to the question of the missing watches, it is something we are looking into and which will be resolved shortly. Rest assured that Shippyme and its staff do not engage in theft and have a zero tolerance policy for fraud.
johnjolly34: the are even thieves, don't use the company anymore, look for alternatives, this is my first experience with this company and its bad, so terrible. I know they will not like trouble, so I am still expecting my goods.
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by faisalcan(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
the cheapeast and most reliable so far is : www.shoptomydoor.com
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by portix: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2014
smiley

Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Mariesio: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
sonyeah: I'm trying LSM global shippings for the first time, no commision and they charge $3.85/pound. who else has tried them? lets hear your review.

Whats their website pls
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Mariesio: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
johnjolly34: lie! My goods spent more than a month with Shippyme and the items are not complete, may be stolen or removed I don't know but everything should get to me. I know they are playing pranks, by the time I start with them they will regret. They are not reliable, dependable and not trust worthy, bad customer services

Wao, have use Shoptomydoor twice with no issue. Goods intact, only thing is that it takes 10-12 biz days for it to get to Lag( normal shipping, cant afford the express one) . Apart from that, superb... would not mind trying another for faster shipping time.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Mariesio: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ Catlana, I will advise you go back and do through invsetigation in-house before coming to this trend to defend the company. I have read nothing less than 6 complaint on this forum only!!!
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by sonyeah(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Mariesio:

Whats their website pls
lsmglobalshipping.com

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Catlanta: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Complaints simply mean that there are some customers who have issues that we should resolve, which we are more than happy to do. It would have been nice if you could see the number of customer resolutions that have taken place here on nairaland in the months before the data hack
Mariesio: @ Catlana, I will advise you go back and do through invsetigation in-house before coming to this trend to defend the company. I have read nothing less than 6 complaint on this forum only!!!
Re: How Can I Ship Item Frm Usa Add To Nig@ Cheap Rate by Rumin8(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
I just had to come back to post this after experiencing a thoroughly enjoyable, express delivery service from MyUS.

For a package that Amazon delivered on Friday, October 31, MyUS completed consolidation and repackaging in less than 24 hours. On Monday, November 3, it notified me that my package had been picked up from their warehouse by DHL. Using the 1-4 day expressing shipping method I opted for, I was surprised when a DHL dispatch driver knocked on my door late Thursday afternoon to deliver the package.

I spent N9800 to ship this 3.2 lbs package and I have had more than my money's worth. To think that I was enduring delivery times of 6-8 weeks on Shippyme, sometimes even longer, just shows how relieved I am to find and use a different delivery company that truly understands what it means to be EFFICIENT, something Shippyme will never get.

I have a Premium account on MyUS and will never ship with anyone else. The service has been phenomenal and I'll encourage everyone to use www.myus.com - Shippyme and Circuit Atlantic provide consistently shocking services that there can be no redemption. To even call them and have one lousy customer rep tell me I should contact their US office to verify the status of my package is something I'll never have to go through with and I'm immensely grateful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need To Import Frm Japan, Korea & Malaysia? Read Here! / What Is An Unwelcome Public In Marketing? / Nigerian Banks Plan Market-based Reporting Of FC Exposure – Fitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.