Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Applying For A USA Tourist Visa.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For A USA Tourist Visa.. (766 Views)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Netherlands Tourist Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Applying For A USA Tourist Visa.. by Sjvictor21: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Hey guys, I've been following nairaland for a while now and it has been impressive. All the assistance being rendered to visa seekers and so on.

I'm a 4th year medical student studying in ukraine. I recently came home to do my elective placement in the hospital and decided to apply for a USA tourist visa.. I've been wanting to apply for this particular visa since last year but somehow along the line, I lose hope and give up. I've been to few countries (Netherlands, Czech, United Kingdom, Italy and France) within the past 2 years and I do come to Nigeria Atleast once In two years. I have already filled in my non immigrant visa form paid the respected fee and my interview is on the 23rd. I'm really scared.. I've been reading various blogs on how applicants are denied visa just for no reason. Now the disturbing thing is that, I study in ukraine. My parents are sponsoring my trip. What tie do I have in this country(nigeria) I'm barely 20 years. I'm only going to the USA for just 9 days and back to where I study. To be precise, i only have the sum of 3000 USD for my trip. Please your help and deep knowledges about this visa thingy would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Applying For A USA Tourist Visa.. by justwise(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2014

(1)

700 Migrants Feared Dead In Deadliest Mediterranean Ship Capsize / Man Set To Travel From England To Nigeria On A Motorbike / Naira And Cfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.