Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity (1307 Views)

FSM5280 Hatchery Incubator For SALE In Nigeria For Poultry & Other Eggs. / 1200 Poultry Chicken Layers And 500 Crates Of Eggs Per Week For Sale / Are U Experiencing Low Profit,low Sales Or High Costs In Your Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity by inno10: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2014
Are you into poultry production?
Could you please meet me here, i need a
constant supplier of eggs either in low or
high quantity. Just drop the name of your
town and state, Price per crate and your
contact. will contact you ASAP.
NOTE:: BIG EGGS. If your eggs are in
grades u can give the price accordingly.
Wholesale Price is needed. Thanks
Re: I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity by joshcj(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2014
Owerri 08130577997 chimezie
Re: I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity by inno10: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2014
josh.cj:
Owerri 08130577997 chimezie

Wholesale price per crate.
Re: I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity by tonjeola(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
what quantities are u looking at?
am in ijebu ode, ogun state
Re: I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity by ConfidentVee(f): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
inno10: Are you into poultry production?
Could you please meet me here, i need a
constant supplier of eggs either in low or
high quantity. Just drop the name of your
town and state, Price per crate and your
contact. will contact you ASAP.
NOTE:: BIG EGGS. If your eggs are in
grades u can give the price accordingly.
Wholesale Price is needed. Thanks

Am in ughelli delta state. Small eggs goes for N650 while big eggs N750.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Supply Me This In Abuja / Debt Recovery services in the FCT and its environs... / New Fertilizer For Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.