Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,062 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari (877 Views)

The Toil And Tide, Trial And Triumph Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari by abdussalam(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah Sir,

Ramadan Mubaraq. May Allah accept it from us as an act of Ibaadat. Given the present political situation in Nigeria and your urge to rescue the nation from the shackles of oppressors who parade themselves as saviour, its unfortunate that you will not be able to to anything with Democracy as the system of Governance in Nigeria. Pls Sir, i want to advise you in the name of Allah to QUIT DEMOCRATIC POLITICS NOW.

The reason is not far fetched. Sir, whether you like it or not i dont think you can be President of Nigeria under a Democratic System and if you be, you can never achieve 50 percent of what you are capable of achieving or achieved during your 20 months of Military rule between January 1984- August 1985.

Sir, my assertion was not based on your lack of quality and requirements to be a President. I campaigned for you in 2011 (May Allah forgives me) when the reality of filthiness and Kufr of Democracy has not dawn on me. However, You possess all the quality required of a leader BUT Nigeria and Nigerians cannot afford and do not deserve to have somebody like you as their President. This was evident in 2011 when they "voted for Jonathan not PDP" with the religious sentiment put to the fore despite you picking a Pastor as running mate.

Democracy is one of the 3 Greatest LIES of the 20th Century. Apart frrom it being a system that do not recognized the sovereignty of Almighty Allah (God) as the ONLY one capable of regulating, managing and disposing the affairs of man, Man's greatest AFFRONT against his creator, it is also a system designed, developed and promoted to subjugate people, giving the elite the power to exploit and manipulate their fellow men to follow, fight and die for a cause that seeks to enslave them.

It is also a system that doesn't recognized competence, honesty, integrity, altruism, discipline, intellectualism and fore-sightedness. This was clear during the 2011 election campaign where you clearly and public declared that " i have served Nigeria in different capacities as Minister, Governor, Head of State and Chairman of PTF, but i have NEVER taken a kobo from the Govt money". This was a challenged that even your adversaries cannot challenged or disputed up till today. One would expect a sane, sound and unprejudiced people to vote enmasse for this kind of person, but they didn't, WHY? It is because democracy is a system by the bourgeois to enslave people's thinking and programme them to always respond to their will even when the Truth stare them in the face.

Sir, someone like you, who epitomize what a true leader could be can never be allowed to be a President of Nigeria because the very FEW elite who has been milking this country dry and blindly looting the treasury will do everything to ensure that you never get elected. Also, the Nigerian populace who have been subjected to decades of intellectual impoverishment, moral bankruptcy, socio-economic degradation,spiritual enslavement and political manipulations are the unsolicited Army of ignoramuses that are the willing tools for the political bourgeois to campaign against their willing saviour. This was evident in 2011 election.

Another card which these very few democratic manipulators have been using is tribal and religious sentiment. Sir, you have been projected to the masses as religious extremist and tribal jingoist despite the fact that you are not such a bigot. This card is being played in order to denigrate you because they do not have any other blemishes they could attach to your good names. Nigerian, who have been divided across religious and tribal line orchestrated by the politicians swallow these sentiment hook, line and sinker because they have been deprived of what goo governance is all about, so their thinking cannot comprehend being a devout believer of his faith and strong lover of his people from being a religious extremist and tribal jingoist.

So, my advice sir is to LEAVE their FILTHY system for them and come and work for Allah. Your integrity, honesty and discipline will be best appreciated by the Muslim community in Nigeria in the area of ZAKAT administration. I cannot imagine you handling the Zakat administration for muslims in Nigeria given your precedent as PTF chairman. PLEASE SIR, YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO BE A DEMOCRAT. Come and work for Allah. People cannot appreciate you bu Allah will. Democracy is a system that can never salvage peoples from the shackles of oppression and savagery. IT IS ONLY IN ISLAM THAT ONE CAN GET HONOUR.

I pray Allah make you see the truth as truth and the ability to follow it nand make you see the evil as evil and grant you the ability to stay away from it. May He continue to guide you in all your affairs.

Yours in Islam,
Abu Haneefah

Babatunde Nurudeen

2 Likes

Re: Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari by thegoodone2(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari by thegoodone2(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari by DickDastardly(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari by HARDUBUY(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari by dejt4u(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
What is this one saying @OP.. If this is what you call Islam, then your case is a very sorry one.. If nt because of this ramadan period, i wld hv calld u a thorn in da flesh..ask me nd i'm gonna explain..
Re: Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari by Rendezvou: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2014
He has on several occasions promised to establish sharia during some of his campaigns in the north until recently when he had to stop it because he had made people believe he has Islamic agenda for Nigeria. You do not propagate your religion interests in politics n expect to win any election in a secular country. I do not hate him but I'll never vote for any past president of this nation. Let those old papas Obj, Bhri, IBB, Gwon, Shnekon, n others retire from politics; we've had enough of them.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari by usermane(m): 6:16am On Jul 06, 2014
I think i respect Bukhari and would pick him over GEJ anyday. However, two things failed Bukhari;
1. His lack of proffesionalism, evident in his speeches which sometimes generate religious or political sentiments.
2. Fanatic PDP supporters who choose party over candidate

Otherwise i think he 's a good person, too good to become the theocrat that the OP wants. A democrat considers everyone, a theocrat considers only himself. As filthy as the OP thinks democracy is, it best theocracy anyday. You don't need an explanation, just pick out one theocratic nation and one democratic nation and compare. Particularly, dig into how equal people of different religious groups are treated.

1 Like

Re: Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari by dragnet: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2014
is he on nairaland ?
Re: Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari by BetaThings: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
Rendezvou: He has on several occasions promised to establish sharia during some of his campaigns in the north until recently when he had to stop it because he had made people believe he has Islamic agenda for Nigeria. You do not propagate your religion interests in politics n expect to win any election in a secular country. I do not hate him but I'll never vote for any past president of this nation. Let those old papas Obj, Bhri, IBB, Gwon, Shnekon, n others retire from politics; we've had enough of them.

BRING YOUR EVIDENCE that he promised Shariah
He could have implemented Shariah as Military head of state - but he did not
You guys revel in lies

Here we have Jonathan saying he will doing Church circuits every month end, you are not talking about it!

1 Like

Re: Letter To General Muhammadu Buhari by Rendezvou: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
BetaThings:

BRING YOUR EVIDENCE that he promised Shariah
He could have implemented Shariah as Military head of state - but he did not
You guys revel in lies

Here we have Jonathan saying he will doing Church circuits every month end, you are not talking about it!

I think you were in Afghanistan or Bosnia-Herzegovina during the Buhari's 2003 political campaigns for you not to be aware of this.

I heard this on air severally during some of his earlier 2003 campaign rallies in the north, I was not told at all. Maybe google or a personal chat with some press stations' correspondences as enquiry will deliver you from ignorance.

Introducing Jonathan and Christianity to this is irrelevant. I'm not sure your eyes are opened while reading my post.

(1) (Reply)

Cameroonian Football Team Accepts Islam In UAE / The Ultimate Reason You Should Be A Muslim / Ramadan Short Message: The Dangers Of Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.