Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

At Cross Road With My Project Proposal - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / At Cross Road With My Project Proposal (723 Views)

Urgent!! Need Someone Who Can Program My Stepper Motors For My Project In Ph / I Need A Programmer For My Project / I Need Help With My Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Cross Road With My Project Proposal by pckid: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2008
now i'm on the cross road, the last project proposal i submitted didnt impress my supervisor so need to work on anoother and i'm out of idea, anybody could help with idea and any other relevant info.i'm readin computer science-university of jos
Re: At Cross Road With My Project Proposal by yawatide(f): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2008
might b nice for starters to paste what the rejected project was first. it might b it is still good but you had no substance in it.

so post what you had before. that will help us know what you did wrong and how better to help.

(1) (Reply)

Hr And Payroll Software For Sale: 2 In 1 / Realitysms New Price List For 9ja / Programming Chance Of A Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.