Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Child Turns In Her Parents Because They Were Growing Marijuana - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Turns In Her Parents Because They Were Growing Marijuana (752 Views)

What Will You Do As A Parent If Your Child Turns Out To Be A Homo/lesbian / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. / My Wife Spends Money On Her Parents And Sibling Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Turns In Her Parents Because They Were Growing Marijuana by prodiG(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
A nine-year-old girl has walked in to a police station and turned in her parents for growing and selling marijuana.
The child calmly entered the station in Barnesville, Minnesota on June 6 and told officers that her parents were growing marijuana plants almost as tall as her in the crawl space beneath their home.
She said she had decided to seek help because the smell of the pot smoke made her feel sick, and she also worried about her dog's health because her parents would blow smoke into its mouth.
'She was a very brave, very smart, very articulate little girl,' officer Ryan Beattie told the Minnesota Star Tribune. 'It was almost like interviewing an adult.She appeared to have intelligence far above a normal little girl… She gave some pretty specific information about things, like types of drug paraphernalia, that no young person ought to have knowledge about.'
Authorities carried out a search on the home and all of their discoveries - including seven marijuana plants and drug paraphernalia - were exactly where the girl said they would be.
Re: Child Turns In Her Parents Because They Were Growing Marijuana by pickabeau1: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
7 plants,,?

not sure about commercial value..
Re: Child Turns In Her Parents Because They Were Growing Marijuana by crackhaus: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
That child ain't loyal grin

2 Likes

Re: Child Turns In Her Parents Because They Were Growing Marijuana by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
a typical naija man will disown, dismantle and dispatch such a daugher. naija men, i hail thee
Re: Child Turns In Her Parents Because They Were Growing Marijuana by prodiG(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dam4real: This MONTH is Our month of MULTIPLE BLESSINGS...
I have decided to Show Just u The Easiest Way to Make
N91,200 Daily,
N638,400 Weekly
and N2,553,600 Monthly without Robbing A Bank!.
NOTE: Only Those who are serious about Changing Their Life Should indicate their Interest. If You Are Really Serious to Say GOOD BYE to POVERTY and THE RAT RACE, Send a Text "I am Seriously Interested wit ur name,sex and location" to 07050996109.
You will be sent an INVITATION that will re-write the STORY of YOUR Life.
Send Your OWN TEXT NOW if you live in LAGOS.
get lost creep!
Re: Child Turns In Her Parents Because They Were Growing Marijuana by angelTI(f): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
@ OP, I am speechless

Am sure the girl did not know her action would implicate her parents. She would have kept quiet if she knew.
Re: Child Turns In Her Parents Because They Were Growing Marijuana by MrMac10(m): 1:56am On Jul 06, 2014
THAT CHILD IS DEVIL SENT

(1) (Reply)

Your Raction If Your Spouse Gives You STD? / Can You Choose To Come To The World The Second Time With The Same Family / Is Jealousy Part Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.