Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (72469 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
You must be crazing! What you need to realize Mrbrownjay is nobody cares about your opinion or that of Beaf your ret@rded wingman. You jive-turkeys start with the insults and when i respond in kind you start getting in touch with your feminine side. You are full of shyte! Save your lame edicts for Beaf whenever he gets out of the asylum or wherever he's at
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by mikkyphp(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2014
I will post here only when you guys quit throwing jibes and start talking Motor Racing!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2014
mikkyphp: I will post here only when you guys quit throwing jibes and start talking Motor Racing!

Post... they wont stop.. no b today

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
mikkyphp: I will post here only when you guys quit throwing jibes and start talking Motor Racing!

Then start looking forward to the 2016 F1 season

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2014

Bro, this is a thread where not everyone might get along, but that doesnt mean you cannot post here. so long as you are a F1 fan, then you are in the right place..... and even with all the derailing and name calling, 95% of what is posted here is related to motor racing.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by mikkyphp(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Omg...the mercrdes pair touch. Hamilton has been hit by rosberg. Clumsy I must say on the part of rosberg as hamilton had the racing line
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
No ....that was lewis fault in my opinion
He went across to prove a point..punctured his tyre
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by justwise(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
LH is now down to 19th place after a very clean start
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by justwise(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
pickabeau1: No ....that was lewis fault in my opinion

Not sure we are watching the same race. How can that be his fault?

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by freakcin: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
I need the contact of a very good hitman. . . fast!

Nico will not live to see another day!!! angry
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
well done. the smiling aussie...

The gap increases to 29 points
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Am trying to think who was the bigger Clown?

Alonso or Button

both lost 3 place while trying to pass Magnussen
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by mikkyphp(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
pickabeau1: No ....that was lewis fault in my opinion

You should know the line of sight the drivers have when they are seated in the car, and how much they can see in their rear view mirrors. I don't understand what point you claim he was trying to prove, when he was simply racing.

Toto Wolff said it all - unacceptable
Please watch the replay.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Newiw85: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
it was a clear foolish and amateurish move from Nico........ Lewis should have been on top of that podium. as for Mag driving Alonso off the road, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
MRbrownJAY: it was a clear foolish and amateurish move from Nico........ Lewis should have been on top of that podium. as for Mag driving Alonso off the road, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That fool ruined the race for me, LH was stuck between 19 and 16th position throughout, unable to overtake even himself...gutted really.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lewis has never been able to keep his emotions in check..he may have been in his right but I believe he went across to show nico the boss

Its not the first time.. Will not be the last
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by justwise(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
pickabeau1: Lewis has never been able to keep his emotions in check..he may have been in his right but I believe he went across to show nico the boss

This is from LH after team meeting:

"We just had a meeting about it and he basically said he did it on purpose," said Hamilton. The 2008 world champion added: "He said he could have avoided it, but he didn't want to. He basically said, 'I did it to prove a point'."
Hamilton said he was "gobsmacked" by Rosberg's admission.
"He just came in there and said it was my fault," added Hamilton, who returned to the race after having his left rear tyre replaced only to quit with just a few laps remaining

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/28921431
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by mikkyphp(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
pickabeau1: Lewis has never been able to keep his emotions in check..he may have been in his right but I believe he went across to show nico the boss
Lol..i can tell you dont like Hami. but pls lets be objective.
Hami had the line and he did not MOVE OVER. Rosberg turned left earlier to avoid him, then changed his mind while approaching the corner to MOVE OVER right once again. he clearly couldnt have been able to make the corner unscathed without tucking behind Hamilton. Rosberg did it on purpose!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
OK..
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by justwise(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
mikkyphp:
Lol..i can tell you dont like Hami. but pls lets be objective.
Hami had the line and he did not MOVE OVER. Rosberg turned left earlier to avoid him, then changed his mind while approaching the corner to MOVE OVER right once again. he clearly couldnt have been able to make the corner unscathed without tucking behind Hamilton. Rosberg did it on purpose!

I hope FIA punish him for that, take away points won today and start the next race from pitlane
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
^^ the FIA wont but something will be worked out at Mercedes for Ham to get back the points he lost unfairly....... if they dont make a stand on this petty tactics that are hurting the TEAM, then it can escalate quickly the next time they are back at it.

as for Magnussen, he was rightly given a 20sec penalty for his move on Alonso and drops from 6th to 12th in the standing.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
as predicted:

Mercedes have taken disciplinary action against Nico Rosberg following his collision with team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Championship leader Rosberg accepted responsibility for the collision, calling it an "error of judgement".
The team handed out an undisclosed punishment to Rosberg, likely to be a fine, while agreeing to let them continue racing for the world title.
They have been warned another similar incident "will not be tolerated".
While Rosberg apologised to Hamilton in a statement on Friday, his British team-mate responded by admitting "we have both made mistakes".
The two drivers collided on lap two of Sunday's race as Rosberg attempted to overtake Hamilton at the Les Combes chicane.
Rosberg's front wing hit Hamilton's left rear tyre, damaging the wing and giving Hamilton a puncture which eventually caused the 2008 world champion's retirement.

f1.com
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lewis bad luck...

Rosberg recovery wow!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by montelik(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
I can only imagine the conspiracy theories the Hamilton fan boys will be spreading if this keeps up.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by ItGeek(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
LH hunting Rosberg down, meanwhile Bottas having a good race.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by freakcin: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nico pit with 2.8 secs. LH does 2.7 secs. . . let the race begin!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by freakcin: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ahahahaha, LH just pressured that lil sissy into a mistake!

Team Lewis!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by freakcin: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hamilton already 4 secs+ ahead of Nico!. . . Why can't I stop smiling? cheesy
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by freakcin: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Is Daniel Ricciardo the future Hamilton? He's been pulling some breathtaking stunts all afternoon.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by freakcin: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmn! Daniel Ricciardo's tryna rain on LH's parade with his superb skills!

Pls enjoy the Lewis/Ricciardo show!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by ItGeek(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Daniel Riccardo is a world champion in the making, I can imagine the expression on Vettel's face now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final / TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.