Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (72785 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by freakcin: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Final lap, God please shame the German! embarassed
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by freakcin: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yesssssooooo! LH on fire!

If you are good, you're good! Not even bad luck or technical hitch at the start can change that!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by freakcin: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nico acting up like the sissy he is and avoiding LH in the changing room! cheesy
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by freakcin: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Poor Nico, even with all his language skills, the crowd ain' buying it! lipsrsealed
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
My blood pressure were all over the places during this race especially when LH started badly then Nicole bottled it grin grin grin.

More of this LH, win without cheating.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ricciardo is indeed a champ in the making...... but these Merc engines are just too good at the moment. but this race was action packed from beginning to end, and sadly, the Ferraris were not competitive once again undecided

now let the conspiracy theory begin: how strange that the Berg got twice in the chicane, and that his teammate overtook him thanks to that move? maybe a team order to give up his position, resulting from last weeks show of shame.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by justwise(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
^^
The poor boy was under pressure, he got panicky 2x, that was not team order, the first time he took chicane short cut LH was not even in 2nd position.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
^^^ possibly....... but it looks very strange.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmmm.....

U may have a point though.. Considering he had done the same move earlier and lost 1.2secs...

But Lewis was on his case though
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
That we still have a title race says a lot about Hamilton's competence. Infact I don't want to hear nada about Hamilton if he doesn't win the WDC with this car
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2014
pickabeau1: Hmmmm.....
U may have a point though.. Considering he had done the same move earlier and lost 1.2secs...
But Lewis was on his case though

when he did it the 1st time, he wasnt under pressure, Ham was at least 3sec away.........when he did it that 1st time, he probably thought Ham would have overtaken him, but since he only lost 1sec he had to do it again.

as for the radio messages asking Ham to chill....... these guys are out of their damn minds.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 6:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Still a long way..

Double points race in the mix

Riccardo no send vettel...choi
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Davidbanky(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2014
A40: That we still have a title race says a lot about Hamilton's competence. Infact I don't want to hear nada about Hamilton if he doesn't win the WDC with this car

Oga A40, how come Ferrari has been so poor this past years ?
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Davidbanky:

Oga A40, how come Ferrari has been so poor this past years ?
Its multi-layered really, constant meddling and bickering between the drivers e.g Alonso and Massa, failure to build on the progress they made at the back end of the 2012 season, their choice of team bosses hasn't also been the best. I must add that Kimi Raikkonen has been a massive disappointment this season I don't think that Ferrari car is as bad as his performances have shown
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Davidbanky(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2014
A40:
Its multi-layered really, constant meddling and bickering between the drivers e.g Alonso and Massa, failure to build on the progress they made at the back end of the 2012 season, their choice of team bosses hasn't also been the best. I must add that Kimi Raikkonen has been a massive disappointment this season I don't think that Ferrari car is as bad as his performances have shown

I thought as much, who knows naw, next year that mad racer vettel might wake up again and I fear that guy cos on form he's terrific !
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by nateevs(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

when he did it the 1st time, he wasnt under pressure, Ham was at least 3sec away.........when he did it that 1st time, he probably thought Ham would have overtaken him, but since he only lost 1sec he had to do it again.

This is complete garbage. Why do we keep peddling false info?
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
MRbrownJAY:
as for the radio messages asking Ham to chill....... these guys are out of their damn minds.
so you think it was staged? I'm very much inclined to agree with you.
Making the same mistake twice looks very "abnormal" but......
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
That was some intense Q3. LH pipped it by 0.007 secs.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
FBS: That was some intense Q3. LH pipped it by 0.007 secs.

Yep...it looked like DR would take it...

Tomorrow will be bloody
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yep...it looked like DR would take it...

Tomorrow will be bloody

Will be great if it is as intense as the Qualifying. Either ways looks like we are in for some fight tomorrow.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
FBS:

Will be great if it is as intense as the Qualifying. Either ways looks like we are in for some fight tomorrow.

Include wall scrappings and collisions
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
pickabeau1:

Include wall scrappings and collisions
LH, DK and one other dude almost ran into the wall. Tomorrow will be worse. Collision is guaranteed.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
FBS:
LH, DK and one other dude almost ran into the wall. Tomorrow will be worse. Collision is guaranteed.

I Also believe so strongly
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2014
with rain predicted (and some unusual speed from Ferraris), anything can happen tomorrow.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by justwise(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nico in trouble
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by nateevs(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nico is serious trouble.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by justwise(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
It's over for Nico, retired.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by nateevs(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
justwise: It's over for Nico, retired.

Turning point in the title race.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
nateevs:

Turning point in the title race.

Yes/No, 3points gap is not a lot considering the reliability issue Mercedes cars have, only if they both going to have problem- free race from now on
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by nateevs(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
justwise:

Yes/No, 3points gap is not a lot considering the reliability issue Mercedes cars have, only if they both going to have problem- free race from now on

A crucial situation to witness is how Nico handles this new pressure. If Lewis wins this, he will be behind.
When was the last time he was behind? Before Monaco?
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
nateevs:

A crucial situation to witness is how Nico handles this new pressure. If Lewis wins this, he will be behind.
When was the last time he was behind? Before Monaco?

Cynically I think this is good for him, fans will get off him back now and feel sorry for him which will help his confidence
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by nateevs(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lewis wins. I had my heart in my mouth wanderng if he could create that 27 seconds gap he needed for a last pit stop. 3pt gap. Well done LH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Hungary: FIFA U17 World Cup (4 - 2) Full Time / Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) / Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.