Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money (1542 Views)

Where Do U Work? I'm Looking For B.f / German Base Looking For A Wife / I'm Looking For A Sugar Mummy In Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
I do not mean that I want a rich wife, or a sugar mummy; I just need a lady that has her own money...whether family money, or her hard earned money. I am not rich, at least not yet, but I am working towards being one of the richest men on the face of the earth. Yes, I am that ambitious, that is why I need someone that is already rich that wouldn't be intimidated in my tall dreams.

I am an entrepreneur, and my name is Olumide. I am going to be 34 before the end of the year. I am looking for a girl/woman between the age bracket of 23-30 that is ready to marry next year. If you are out there, and you have your money, let's hook up and see where things go from there. This is not a desperate act, I don't need anyone's money to reach where I am going in life. I just need someone that is used to the life I am going to be living in a couple of years. I don't need someone that would slow me down in my journey to become the youngest Billionaire in Africa. And it is not all about piling up money, but about the amount of lives that would be changed and touched for me to achieve my dreams.

Physical Description
I am tall...about 6ft1, slim, brown skinned, and good looking.

Physical Description of the Type of Woman I Want
It ain't all about facial beauty, but at least the girl should be fashionable. And she should be a bit fleshy, as I am a slim dude (for the sake of our kids). At least 5ft6, because I am a tall guy. I don't really fancy light skin like that...brown or dark skin girls are my preference.

Other Qualities
Experimental and open minded person, playful, fun to be with, accommodating...a reader, lover of knowledge.

Long story short, I have always believed that love grows out of friendship, so if we care compatible, we can grow to love each other with time. Besides, a lot of my friends and some family members that got married for love alone are already having problems in their marriages, so I strongly believe in compatibility first. Let us work on compatibility.

If you are interested, or know anyone that is interested, you can reach me on 08157261519
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by acidtalk: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
FUUCCKING GOLD MOTHERFUUCKING DIGGER

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
acidtalk: FUUCCKING GOLD MOTHERFUUCKING DIGGER

Thank God for guys like you, my post will stay at the top for a while.
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by acidtalk: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
IntrovertOlu:

SURE I KNOW THAT TOO and you know what?

EVERY SINGLE SOUL WHO OPENS THIS THREAD WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE A LOW LIFE WHO IS OLD AND IRRESPONSIBLE BUT ONLY SEARCHING FOR INNOCENT RICH LADIES TO STEAL FROM TO BETTER YOUR MISERABLE LIFE. NOW TELL ME HOW DOES THAT FEEL FOOOL?

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by nairalife2013(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
My wife has her own money dat she has already dashed to me! Will u marry me?

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
apparently Women are attracted not only to good-looking and efico people but you also need to have some cash in the bucket.. no be future ambition alone.. Mike Tyson met future ambition, so did Evander Holyfield, Abiola's son, and others.. the women they met ruined them.. so Mr. Man.. the type of women you are looking for are everywhere in Lagos.. they have cash, jobs, cars and houses.. so wetin you dey wait for?
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by tunwumi: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
U will make a lot of sense if u tell us the truth about ur frustration in women. Maybe and maybe one of them might have mercy on u.

Better still look for a gay partner who can sponsor such for u.
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by xtratagem(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
All for you grin grin

Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
IntrovertOlu:

Human beans, you are a bloody attention seeker. You created this trashy thread to gain our attention, for your post to at the top for a while.
Ok, we ll carry you to the frontpage where you ll be popular. But know that people ll notice you as part of those low life Nairalanders.
Your name speaks more!
Last Bullet
Your case no get solution, you can't get a woman of your description. You ll only get bashing & taunting or end up in the hands of a ritualist or sper m collector.
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
acidtalk:

SURE I KNOW THAT TOO and you know what?

EVERY SINGLE SOUL WHO OPENS THIS THREAD WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE A LOW LIFE WHO IS OLD AND IRRESPONSIBLE BUT ONLY SEARCHING FOR INNOCENT RICH LADIES TO STEAL FROM TO BETTER YOUR MISERABLE LIFE. NOW TELL ME HOW DOES THAT FEEL FOOOL?

Thank you once again.
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
nairalife2013: My wife has her own money dat she has already dashed to me! Will u marry me?

I don't understand you sir.
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
tunwumi: U will make a lot of sense if u tell us the truth about ur frustration in women. Maybe and maybe one of them might have mercy on u.

Better still look for a gay partner who can sponsor such for u.

Noted.
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
xtratagem: All for you grin grin
Thank you, but I am not interested.
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
Human beans, you are a bloody attention seeker. You created this trashy thread to gain our attention, for your post to at the top for a while.
Ok, we ll carry you to the frontpage where you ll be popular. But know that people ll notice you as part of those low life Nairalanders.
Your name speaks more!
Last Bullet
Your case no get solution, you can't get a woman of your description. You ll only get bashing & taunting or end up in the hands of a ritualist or sper m collector.

Why would I put up this post just for attention? I want to achieve something, and bad or good comment will help my post get viewed by more people, that's what I meant. Anyway, thank you for your comment.
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
IntrovertOlu:

Why would I put up this post just for attention? I want to achieve something, and bad or good comment will help my post get viewed by more people, that's what I meant. Anyway, thank you for your comment.
You are a blaady laya!
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
You are a blaady laya!

Once again, thanks for the comment.
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by xtratagem(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
Your name speaks more!
Last Bullet

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
IntrovertOlu:

Once again, thanks for the comment.
Go & die!
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by xtratagem(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
IntrovertOlu:
Thank you, but I am not interested.

you are welcome. I'm just trying to help you with your search. I will get you another set of ladies then you can make your choice grin
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
Go & die!

Thank you.
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by nairalife2013(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
IntrovertOlu:

I don't understand you sir.
if u dont undastant d sarcasm then 4get it sir
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by nairalife2013(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
xtratagem: All for you grin grin
chai! Dis is wen a devil sees another devil and shouts blood of jesus! Why didnt u post dis pixs befor som men got married! So pretty 'cept d fair one who is unbeatably ugly! And they are all wid THEiR OWN money! Op if u waste time i ll kno u are blind n moroned!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by xtratagem(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
nairalife2013: chai! Dis is wen a devil sees another devil and shouts blood of jesus! Why didnt u post dis pixs befor som men got married! So pretty 'cept d fair one who is unbeatably ugly! And they are all wid THEiR OWN money! Op if u waste time i ll kno u are blind n moroned!

that ugly one is married but the other 3 beautiful ladies are for the op gringringrin
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by nairalife2013(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
xtratagem:

that ugly one is married but the other 3 beautiful ladies are for the op gringringrin
by jove u are god sent! Op u are lucky o!

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
nairalife2013: by jove u are god sent! Op u are lucky o!
lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by nellyakiojano(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2014
am noel,37yrs frm delta an average income earner.i need a mature lady between the age of 25 to 35yrs.if interested contact me on 08067495253 or 08171601502
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
nellyakiojano: am noel,37yrs frm delta an average income earner.i need a mature lady between the age of 25 to 35yrs.if interested contact me on 08067495253 or 08171601502

Why not start your own thread

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hmm!

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by rocgirl: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
''I don't want a sugar mummy or a rich wife...''
''I want one with hard earned money,could be hers or popsy's own..''

So you think these sort of single 'girls' aren't already taken or have a guy who's been with them supporting and encouraging them every step of the way before they became 'rich' or made it big ?
What exactly is the motive for wanting a 'rich girl with money'?
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by Sheenor: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
this thread reali makes mie laugh hard....i swear its kinda funny....
Re: I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money by xtratagem(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
nellyakiojano: am noel,37yrs frm delta an average income earner.i need a mature lady between the age of 25 to 35yrs.if interested contact me on 08067495253 or 08171601502

you too dey there? ladies no dey your street? why are you searching for what's very close to you? Na only you wake come? why can't you open your thread? You want to tap from introvertolu anointing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend n Nigeria Wanted: Can Anyone Help? / I Need A Fiance Not A Boyfriend / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.