Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,740 members, 7,844,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria (32104 Views)

Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / Photos: Top 10 Most Handsome Entertainers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by lalasticlala(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2014
patrickdarlins: wat about WAEC??do u come wit any

lol.

this really crashed me up even though its off point here
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol.

this really crashed me up even though its off point here
i tire for myself oo....lmao..was just out of words cos of ice prince dressense...too childish..
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by ihedinobi2: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Ok. Not a hater o, but most of them just look like clothes to me, you know, normal dressing. Others are ridiculous. Jacket on shorts?!
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by go4value(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
list not complete

I repeat list not complete

copy...

BTW what about KCEE.....?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Sundahjoe(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jim Iyke na baba o. Dat guy makes watch any movie he featured. He comes with a new way of dressing coupled wit old school, give it to him. Somebody mentioned wizkid, davido? Nah! They put on fashioned cloths too but their dressing are nt captivating.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by AMACRITY(f): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
is the first 3pics for comic relief?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by 0nyegame(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jim Iyke rocks, abeg comot that Peter Okoye dia him and him broda wey dey dress like children wey dey Xmas church service ,dey no sabi dress upon say dey get money die
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by seagullbabz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
What of Mr Ibu? Or Saka?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by sage2(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lynxxx got my vote. That chap almost dresses like me.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Ericardo7(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
The answer is and will always be..............
........................Pa James...
I guess u didn't see that one coming.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by DocAdray(f): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
IMHO, Jim Iyke and Peter Okoye often try too hard to look fashionable, that they always end up looking shabby!
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by destaro(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
#Timaya d egberi popsy
Is one of the best dressed celebs in naija
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ogbonna is the only stylish guy among the whole lot. Others just pile up bright and blinged clothes that's not style that's wearing clothes.

Style must be consistent and have clear direction not today you are this tomorrow you are that. Its suppose to tell a story about who you are some of these guys clothes are all over.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by zeenab(f): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Monzuur: 2baba is not on the list........2face idibia no dey kit up wit nice dresses?
my thoughts
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by donclark(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2014
Nic list..IK Ogbonna did it for me

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
See beef
linababy: Dey r all cute except Ice Prince,he looks so childish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Walter Anga Flaunts His Chubby Daughter (adorable Photo) / Funke Akindele And Chidinma Stylish In White Outfit / Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.