Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale (1421 Views)

Resell for Profit. Superfast USB 3.0 Flashdrives. / Resell for Profit.Transcend V70 Rugged Flashdrives. Bulk Quantity. / Best Deals On Memory Cards & Flash Drives 08154737273 or sales(at)liteimpact.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Advance memory cards
4gb ===> #700
8gb ===> #1000
16gb ===> #1900
32gb ===> #3300

Flash drives
4gb ===> #1000
8gb ===> #1500
16gb ===#2400
32gb ===> on request

USBOTG AND FLASH DRIVE 2 IN 1
(CAN BE USED ON PHONE AND COMPUTER)
8GB ===> #2000
16GB ===> #3000

pictures will be uploaded afterall..

LOCATIONS : UNILAG, SABO, YABA, IKEJA, AGEGE..

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE

Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 12:17am On Jul 07, 2014
bump
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2014
it's a new day
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by haibe(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2014
How much can I get 500gb or 1 TB hard drive?
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2014
11k & 13.5k respectively

could be more or less
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Available......
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
still available
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 2:49am On Jul 16, 2014
selling fast
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by Giifted: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2014
We are still expecting the pictures oooo
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Giifted: We are still expecting the pictures oooo
lol
sorry about that

Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2014
also
that is the picture of the USBOTG FLASH DRIVE

Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by Meteorite: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
I notice your post on nairaland about OTG usb flash drive and micro SD cards! I've used and still using ADVANCE micro SD cards and the product is quite dependable! I hope the 2 in 1 OTG and flash drive device is also an ADVANCE product....... Do you have an office at computer village ikeja or how can I contact you? I really need 32gb Advance micro SD and the usb OTG Device as soon as possible! You can reach me on 08088965881 via whatsapp/sms.......

1 Like

Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Meteorite: I notice your post on nairaland about OTG usb flash drive and micro SD cards! I've used and still using ADVANCE micro SD cards and the product is quite dependable! I hope the 2 in 1 OTG and flash drive device is also an ADVANCE product....... Do you have an office at computer village ikeja or how can I contact you? I really need 32gb Advance micro SD and the usb OTG Device as soon as possible! You can reach me on 08088965881 via whatsapp/sms.......
thanks a lot bro..the 2in1 USBOTG flash is transcend and it's dependable also.. I'm using it,I can testify to that..
I don't have an office. I'm a student. but i can also deliver as long as it's not too far. thanks once again
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by Meteorite: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Are you on whatsapp? Buzz me so that we can arrange how to meet for transaction!
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by Meteorite: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
It's almost impossible to contact you! I tried calling, texting the mobile number you indicated in your post but it wasn't going through!
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Meteorite: It's almost impossible to contact you! I tried calling, texting the mobile number you indicated in your post but it wasn't going through!
sorry
it's on now
I barely use whatsapp
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
smiley
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by ewizard1: 2:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Can i get the 32GB SD Card for N3k please?
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 3:50am On Jul 22, 2014
ewizard1: Can i get the 32GB SD Card for N3k please?
embarassed . sad sad. No Sir.you can do better
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by ewizard1: 4:57am On Jul 22, 2014
OmichaelO: embarassed . sad sad. No Sir.you can do better
Puleeze !!! We'll meet up at ÝÄbÄ!
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
ewizard1:
Puleeze !!! We'll meet up at ÝÄbÄ!
sorry man
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by ewizard1: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
OmichaelO: sorry man
You ain't serious at all, i wonder why you should come post a thread when you wouldnt have time to deal with your business. Always setting up an appointment and disappointing it.
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2014
ewizard1:
You ain't serious at all, i wonder why you should come post a thread when you wouldnt have time to deal with your business. Always setting up an appointment and disappointing it.
hey please enough!!

I texted you I'm sorry..something came up.
Besides I didn't collect your money and not deliver..
What do u mean by "Always"?? Smh
It's not that you waited,i canceled before the meeting time ⌚ fixed.

Kindly respect my wish/decision

Thank You!!
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by ewizard1: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2014
OmichaelO: hey please enough!!

I texted you I'm sorry..something came up.
Besides I didn't collect your money and not deliver..
What do u mean by "Always"?? Smh
It's not that you waited,i canceled before the meeting time ⌚ fixed.

Kindly respect my wish/decision

Thank You!!
No one said you didnt deliver... Just keep to appointments. Anyways no hard feelings.
Still looking up to doing the deal.
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 6:31am On Jul 27, 2014
ewizard1:
No one said you didnt deliver... Just keep to appointments. Anyways no hard feelings.
Still looking up to doing the deal.
okay..thanks.

Will text you....Thanks once again
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2014
These memory cards...are they original?
The last one i bought didnt last upto 2months and it died but not from u though,
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2014
ceejay80s: These memory cards...are they original?
The last one i bought didnt last upto 2months and it died but not from u though,
loool
Yes...no issues with the ones have been using or sold out so far
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by ewizard1: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
OmichaelO: okay..thanks.

Will text you....Thanks once again
Hoping to get your text ...
Re: Cheap Usbotg Flash Drives, Flashdrives And Memory Cards For Sale by OmichaelO: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
ewizard1:
Hoping to get your text ...
no wahala bro..thanks for your understanding

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Ipad 4 For Quick Sale -cellular -4g enabled And Wifi. 16g / Hp 14r233tu Notebook 4gb /500 Docconcepts=69k / Sukam 3.5kva/48v Inverter SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.