Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Good Old Days. Drop Your Favourite Users, Topics And Comments That Was Lost. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Good Old Days. Drop Your Favourite Users, Topics And Comments That Was Lost. (872 Views)

Photos: Good old memories! / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good Old Days. Drop Your Favourite Users, Topics And Comments That Was Lost. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Although nairaland survived the attack weeks ago, I am personally just recovering from the attack as I ve just being able to recreate my old monicker,

too many valuable users, comments and topics went with the attack and with the attack went our hardearned likes(God knows the kind of things I had to do to earn one like) but this thread would allow old nairalanders, forum favourites and everyone to share some of the most important things they lost to the attack on our dear forum nairaland

Personally I really missed OXYGENN no matter how isolated a section is that you ve placed a post that is ghanian related OXYGENN is always on patrol waiting to attack any anti ghanian bigot. Sometimes when your post about a ghanian related topic only gets two views, you re the first viewer and OXYGENN the second, his closest allies are MADCOW,GhKWAME and some other of his ghanian followers
bottomline he leads the onslaught against anti ghanian posters and whenever you mention ghana on your post, better be writing something good about it or you ll be getting a quote from him.

I also missed my comrades in the ugly boys lounge, that was were I realised that some people with unattractive faces are very nice and helpfull once you could get to knw them, kudos to naijaboi for impersonating(we had to send him outta the thread when we realised he was a cutie)

And I also miss my meager 400 likes and all my hard earned views but I guess its all for the better,

ok now over to you.
Re: The Good Old Days. Drop Your Favourite Users, Topics And Comments That Was Lost. by Afrocatalyst: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2014
I missed all my important threads too especially a thread I created for the general elections come 2015 which is very informative.

But seun said something about how to bring them back. Am currently trying that out. I suggest u do same.

(1) (Reply)

14 Year Old Student Suspended From School Over Selling Sex To Male Students / Angry Monk Slaps Westerner For Offering His Seat On The Train To Women / Meet 24- Years Ibime Belema-who Said Nigerian President Is His Dad(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.