Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (534527 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2014
fashrola: Bros which sim card be dis? And purpose? grin
At&t sim card for activating At&t branded iphones yet to be unlocked.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2014
shocked

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2014
confluence: @Biz2get, Please excercise a little patient with him, you know i had issue with lagtech regarding delay, due to custom wahala in my case, please a little patience.

Patient isnt my problem , if lagtech had come up to my email and give me a better follow up or even replied me on the thread.
at least he posted on the thead abt his new shippin that ships in 6days yea?

if he told me and could promise that my item would get to me next week, i would wait . rather he sends me that and that alone which is very disappointing .

imagine i promised a cousin at school i would get him this , i told him today(monday) he would get it. now that this has happened, what do you think he will say off me?? eh

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2014
youngcee:
True talk....the guy just dey throw insult since he enter thread

he did not know that the problem is with lagtech shippers and not lagtech......I think he just enjoy spoiling other people business

'insult'?? when ?? kindly check my post to this thread, i even took my time to commend lagtech for his good works i havnt in anyway insulted anyone or anything.

maybe my typography is to big for you too comprehend smiley

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2014
biz2get:

Patient isnt my problem , if lagtech had come up to my email and give me a better follow up or even replied me on the thread.
at least he posted on the thead abt his new shippin that ships in 6days yea?

if he told me and could promise that my item would get to me next week, i would wait . rather he sends me that and that alone which is very disappointing .

imagine i promised a cousin at school i would get him this , i told him today(monday) he would get it. now that this has happened, what do you think he will say off me?? eh
bro take am easy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Ogborokiri: bro take am easy

i am , i haven't even forwarded a bank details to him yet. i want to see his response to this

maybe his got something good to tell me eh smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2014
::: :::
::: ::: :::
::: ::: :::
::: :: ::
::: :: :::
:::::::::::
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Guys make ona take am easy y all this insults
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
@vstuff: take it easy on d f-language ! That your outburst of biz2get is just to harsh likewise he never abused u prior to this so why call Jim a mental case? Is it because he didn't email Lagtech or his venting his frustration on d thread contrary to lagtech's instructions? Guy take it easy oh......." Never fight another man's war for him" cos u won't be there if they eventually settled and decides to do biz 1ce again!
@ biz2get: in as much as I sympathise with u he has delivered on many ovcassion I mean Lagtech and in some instance I think he has ran foul of some customers like your self and misslizzy but all the same take ur stand and demand of him what u want either outright refund if u r not intrested in d item again and keep it that way.....all fight settled.
@ Lagtech: to be honest with you I think your hands are full and these orders are overwhelming.take a week or two break from taking orders( I knw d pepper coming might not let u see that coming ) clean ur stables ,sort out all outstandings and take some few days off for urself also av plan a,b,c.....z for ur shipping cos that where is found wanting in ur biz.ask other people doing same biz like u here on NL ow do they delivered on there shippng ? Other guys rendering same services like yours delivers faster than u is not a hidden fact but everybody must hv a reason why they do biz with whoever they feel like doing biz with........always remeber a satisfied customer can bring in a customer but a disatisfy customer can take away 10 satisfied customer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
ceasare: .
Noted.....I have modify my posts.....let papiforreal and biz4get modify their own posts
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lagtech i have not received any of your message yet. i just knew i must be among many others being disappointed today since i also ordered from ur inventory. You know what? I aint accepting any refund frm you... I know there are many of your client in this thread that have laptop for sale, just get me a better deal frm one of them.
Iam not shameless enough to face my client and tell him am gonna refund his mney, aftr making him to delay his dploma program for almst one month.
This is my integrity and business at a stake! If i did not deliver, the guy would never have any respect for me or take me serious again and he would definately tell others.
Presently, there are 4-5 friend i told about this business and all of them showed genuine interest in doing business with you. One was even targetting buying a car from you... But right now honestly i have to ask them to wait and see how we would end up with this one.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by niello: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
madridfc:
You re spamming the thread sir, You didn't ve to quote d entire post.

How am I spamming the thread and when did Lagtech appoint you as his Special Assistant to Nairaland Posts?

I tried to respond to a post and found out I mistakenly posted it twice. My BIS network is bad and therefore somethings you are trying to resend might have gone through already.

I have the right to quote some or ALL of any comment I wish to respond to and YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to come here and tell me what I have to or don't have to do.

Its Lagtech's thread, not yours and he hasn't even complained ever before on anyone qouting posts in full. And I have seen at least 3 to 4 other members quote this same post in full.

Bros, park well.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
niello:

Bros,
lol
Ok. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
ceasare:
@ Lagtech: to be honest with you I think your hands are full and these orders are overwhelming.take a week or two break from taking orders( I knw d pepper coming might let u see that coming ) clean ur stables ,sort out all outstandings and take some few days off for urself also av plan a,b,c.....z for ur shipping bfos that where is found wanting in ur biz. ask other people doing same biz like u here on NL ow do they delivered on there shippng ?
Other guys rendering same services like IRS delivers faster than u is not a hidden fact
but everybody must hv a reason why they do bjz with whoever they feel lk doing biz with........always remeber a satisfied customer can bring in a customer but a disatisfy customer can take away 10 satisfied customer and away.

You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Good lord, what as world come into...people are so vexed they dont care whose ox is gored.

Before you post here, remember its another mans biz you are making or breaking, whatever the case may be.

Please house ( madridfc, papi, biz2get, niello, vstuff, young and others) lets take things easy. We all have our ideas but only the man incharge of this biz knows what is good for him and his clients, and all we need to do is to relax.

If you ask me what i think, i will just advise oga lagtech to do the accient economic way of handling goods irrespective of how urgent the buyer needs it: FIFO: First In First Out.

First in first shipped.

But then again its just my own idea. grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by slimjoe007(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
chai!!! 1st of september and insults dey fly around lyk bottles (cover my head with frying pan). Pls lets take it easy at d concerned parties nobody is 100 percent perfect. Give d man some credit he cant satisfy us all. PLEASE!! And as for those old men wey instead of to be diplomatic them chose to cause more quarrel God dey soak una cane for kerosene.
Una doooo take am easy as adults.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
ceasare: @vstuff: take it easy on d f-language ! That your outburst of biz2get is just to harsh likewise he never abused u prior to this so why call Jim a mental case? Is it because he didn't email Lagtech or his venting his frustration on d thread contrary to lagtech's instructions? Guy take it easy oh......." Never fight another man's war for him" cos u won't be there if they eventually settled and decides to do biz 1ce again!
@ biz2get: in as much as I sympathise with u he has delivered on many ovcassion I mean Lagtech and in some instance I think he has ran foul of some customers like your self and misslizzy but all the same take ur stand and demand of him what u want either outright refund if u r not intrested in d item again and keep it that way.....all fight settled.
@ Lagtech: to be honest with you I think your hands are full and these orders are overwhelming.take a week or two break from taking orders( I knw d pepper coming might not let u see that coming ) clean ur stables ,sort out all outstandings and take some few days off for urself also av plan a,b,c.....z for ur shipping cos that where is found wanting in ur biz.ask other people doing same biz like u here on NL ow do they delivered on there shippng ? Other guys rendering same services like yours delivers faster than u is not a hidden fact but everybody must hv a reason why they do biz with whoever they feel like doing biz with........always remeber a satisfied customer can bring in a customer but a disatisfy customer can take away 10 satisfied customer.

Thanks, i do hope to read what lagtech has to say before i know if a refund is the way forward. am a very patient person smiley
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by missylizzy(f): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
ceasare: @vstuff: take it easy on d f-language ! That your outburst of biz2get is just to harsh likewise he never kiss abused u prior to this so why call Jim a mental case? Is it because he didn't email Lagtech or his venting his frustration on d thread contrary to lagtech's instructions? Guy take it easy oh......." Never fight another man's war for him" cos u won't be there if they eventually settled and decides to do biz 1ce again!

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
People dey think how to get
money,
ebola cure,
Ordered items in less time...

Yet una dey hurl insults to unaselves.
Una be children?

Vstuffs, u b my guy. Stop dis tin.

Lagtech, I sent you a mail. Reply please.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
pman06: Good lord, what as world come into...people are so vexed they dont care whose ox is gored.

Before you post here, remember its another mans biz you are making or breaking, whatever the case may be.

Please house ( madridfc, papi, biz2get, niello, vstuff, young and others) lets take things easy. We all have our ideas but only the man incharge of this biz knows what is good for him and his clients, and all we need to do is to relax.

If you ask me what i think, i will just advise oga lagtech to do the accient economic way of handling goods irrespective of how urgent the buyer needs it: FIFO: First In First Out.

First in first shipped.

But then again its just my own idea. grin
grin you must be a true Nigerian lol
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
blaxx: People dey think how to get
money,
ebola cure,
Ordered items in less time...

Yet una dey hurl insults to unaselves.
Una be children?

Vstuffs, u b my guy. Stop dis tin.

Lagtech, I sent you a mail. Reply please.
Thanks Bros...I have modify all my posts...
Sorry to all those I offend....sorry

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
papiforreal: Lagtech i have not received any of your message yet. i just knew i must be among many others being disappointed today since i also ordered from ur inventory. You know what? I aint accepting any refund frm you... I know there are many of your client in this thread that has laptop for sale, just get me a better deal frm one of them.
Iam not shameless enough to face my client and tell him am gonna refund his mney, aftr making him to delay his dploma program for almst one month.
This is my integrity and business at a stake! If i did not deliver, the guy would never have any respect for me or take me serious again and he would definately tell others.
Right now there are 4-5 friend i told about this business and all of them show genuine interest in doing business with you. One was even targetting buying car from you... But right now honestly i have to ask them to wait and see how we would end up with this one.

Damn... too bad. lets see what lagtech has to say
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
youngcee has e-mailed you. Please check your e-mail now.

Hi, Whats Up?? I dont use a working mail on my NL
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
missylizzy:
Come mr wateva ur name is, please mind ur bizness. I never mentioned ur name in my business with lagtech, and I'm sure U are not jimmy. My items where being delayed for two months. If its U, I'm sure U wouldn't take it likely. So dont call me names here.because if that's how U want it, we can dig it out with name calling.

I know how you feel. Not everyone does. Mine was delayed for more than 2 months and it's on (saturday) I was notified of 1 out of how many.
You're not going thru this alone. Myself, I'm also experiencing it.
You've been patient till now, why not exercise some more patience.
You might be looking at a refund... But think twice. Cheers!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.