Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531598 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
ResourceMan:

Kentochi,
Abeg i use God take beg you, go save plenty money and keep am wait for BLACK FRIDAY. That day almost all goods you can think of will be 50% less their original price or far less.
My first Black Friday experience was buying a $230 worth of Brand New netbook for $125 in 2011.
So my guy, try and save money for Black Friday sales, even most Americans are waiting patiently for that day.
ok
waiting patiently for that special day.
God keep us all alive!
Our objective here is profit!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by vivaciouzz(f): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oga Lagtech, wat abt my free laptop dat I won in June..wen will I get it..u promised to add a Lil gift for being patient.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
kentochi:
what about black Friday?

@lagtech any deal for us on black Friday?
Do throw more light about this special day.

I think ResourceMan answered well.

Thats the day all stores try and get their accounts in black and make profit-so they give huge discounts as much as 90% discount on items.

And people with used items try and sell them on Craigslist that same week so as to get cash to buy on black friday.

Its the last Friday of November.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
lagtech:

I think ResourceMan answered well.

Thats the day all stores try and get their accounts in black and make profit-so they give huge discounts as much as 90% discount on items.

And people with used items try and sell them on Craigslist that same week so as to get cash to buy on black friday.

Its the last Friday of November.
Noted!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gadgetmobil(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
@House, Please what Laptop do you have at the range of 20k.
The cash is ready.
Gadgetmobil@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Lagtech,pls how do I go about an order?should I bid
or buy direct,or shoud I send just send d link to
you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
kentochi: Hi
@lagtech do update me on the TV
the picture can do thanks.
do act on this sir?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ikonz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gadgetmobil: @House, Please what Laptop do you have at the range of 20k.
The cash is ready.
Gadgetmobil@gmail.com.
Thanks

Exactly same with me, sir. I need one too at that same price range pls
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Cvesta: If i start ventin my anger here now..lagtech wud say i am sabotagin his biz...give me concrete answer on when i can pick d elitebook 8460p...tellin me to wait til on the 13 of sept is jst crazy after ova 2wiks of wait..reply my mail...Abiodun

Sir there is no need to vent anger. I have no problem with people making complaints-its a part of business. I am other people's customers too and I make complaints too. My grouse is when people come online to embellish the truth.
We do our best to please everyone-but there are many things that are beyond on control.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
kentochi: Hi
@lagtech do update me on the TV
the picture can do thanks.

Its at the storage-will take pics tomorrow. Its a lcd flat panel.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
ariyebaba: Lagtech check ur mail.

Av paid into ur account this mrng.

Kindly respond to my orders.

Thanks !

Confirmed.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
busky101: @lagtech, u have a mail sir. Kindly reply me when u wake up....good morning to all the people in the house

All your emails are going into my spam folder which I hardly check. I just saw your email now and replied you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
niello: @Lagtech

Please when are we going to see the inventory/deals you said will be available yesterday? Have you sent it in email to agents? If yes, I have not seen any mail on it...in case mail is bouncing. If no, when will we see them if we are to order for shipment tomorrow?

Thanks.

Replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
waxingmoon: @Lagtech,pls how do I go about an order?should I bid
or buy direct,or shoud I send just send d link to
you.

If you have paypal and an ebay account-you can buy direct. If you dont-we can help you do that.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
lagtech:

If you have paypal and an ebay account-you can buy direct. If you dont-we can help you do that.
I dont .how can u help?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
waxingmoon:
I dont .how could u help?

Send the link of what you want to buy and we will give you a quote. When you pay-we then help you buy or bid.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
All emails being replied now.

Yesterday's promo will be posted today- around 2am Naija time (Tuesday). Laptops, tablets and external hard drives.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
lagtech:

Send the link of what you want to buy and we will give you a quote. When you pay-we then help you buy or bid.
shud I send to ur mail?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Ogborokiri

Your item just came in from Ebay.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
waxingmoon:
shud I send to ur mail?

You can post here or send to the email. I am now always online though-just incase its an item that is ending in minutes.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
@lagtech, d pic of d ps3 is unlike pics u usually take, it's so close to d camera ND the hand is white, abi u b oyinbo? Lol. Anyways did it come with pads ND games or jux a console?. Pls reply! ND u should ship it tomorrow.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tanks oga lag hope it will follow twomorw shopping
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
lagtech:

You can post here or send to the email. I am now always online though-just incase its an item that is ending in minutes.

1. http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?emvAD=300x372&aid=181514026293&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

2. http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?emvAD=300x372&aid=161405755430&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

Buy d first and bid for the second.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wizkhalifa2: @lagtech, d pic of d ps3 is unlike pics u usually take, it's so close to d camera ND the hand is white, abi u b oyinbo? Lol. Anyways did it come with pads ND games or jux a console?. Pls reply! ND u should ship it tomorrow.

Thats not my pic! Lol! Its the sellers pic-he stays nearby.

Yes console. 1 game -Black Opps. Is the total price ok with you?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
waxingmoon:

1. http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?emvAD=300x372&aid=181514026293&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

2. http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?emvAD=300x372&aid=161405755430&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

Buy d first and bid for the second.

Total for first one N21,245 (including shipping to Naija and Commission)

2nd one is a bid and ends in 7 hours. Youn have to send the maximum amount you want to bid. If you loose the bid-we return the money.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Lagtech, sent you an appreciation mail hrs ago. Thanks a lot for the flash and the patience...been on a case since last week. How's business sir?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mr Adeolu-

This is the i5 Laptop

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/sys/4647001846.html

Lands N49,300
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Negro1: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
lagtech: Mr Adeolu-

This is the i5 Laptop

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/sys/4647001846.html

Lands N49,300
Oga sir, please reply my new mail, cos I did not understand the Greek you sent earlier.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
lagtech:

Total for first one N21,245 (including shipping to Naija and Commission)

2nd one is a bid and ends in 7 hours. Youn have to send the maximum amount you want to bid. If you loose the bid-we return the money.
I wil do that tomorrow morning.But the second items end in 7hrs time,and I wish to bid 120.What should I do now?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
lagtech:

Thats not my pic! Lol! Its the sellers pic-he stays nearby.

Yes console. 1 game -Black Opps. Is the total price ok with you?

yes, pls ask if he could add both controllers ND possibly an extra game, but still ship if he doesn't agree.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Mcleo007(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
Can you pick from Jimmy and send it to me in Delta state?

Yes sir. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lagtech, av u helped me 2 secure my items ?

If yes, post d pics here.

Thanks !

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.