Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (532720 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:19am On Mar 24, 2015
chukwubyk:
No one will like to go through what we go through here, not even Lagtech or Jimmy. Lagtech have nearly closed down my business due to what he haven't clarified to me till now.
Amidst the June mess, he went ahead collecting money from people bearing in mind the unsettled June catastrophea and someone won't smell outrightly the rat?
I really feel bad, I can't cross my fingers. No.

Oga take action: . .
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:20am On Mar 24, 2015
ariyebaba:

Lagtech, remember me ooooooooooooo

For your dream. . . Boss take action
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2015
adino:

Lagtech is A Bloody Scammer whose end has already come. He would just be laughing at you all those times you were defending him.

Even @this point some pple still believe his lies
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:22am On Mar 24, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
So, Lagtech na so you be?

Yes oh. .

#take action
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2015
kentochi:
God help me to over come this.
Is telling on me now.

God will only help when you take some action sir. .

This dude need to be prosecute menh.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:26am On Mar 24, 2015
moris01:
No peace for the wicked. mine is even minute compare to pple with 500k and above. Lagtech thid is evil

Oga don't let ur 500K go like that. . . #Take action. Make so move
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Homguy:
sorry Bro, evil doers would always get their returns in excess. He may not suffer it, but his children will.

Oga 4get about karma. .

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2015
You Guys should make so move about Lagtech. .

He shouldn't go free. . .

Remember God will not help you if you don't make some move,also 4get about karma. .

This dude must be deal with. .

#Take action
#Take action
#Take action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2015
wtech:
my man no worry God is on ur side , many tins works in dis life , on of them is believe u will mak it nd u must make it . Lagtech is only makin his future to b a waste and a suffering one , bliv me he may enlarge wit our money but he must surely scater nd fall like a pack of card. Guy move not even lagtech wil b ur resistance to success. Amen
Amen
Thanks bro
I wish you will understand me.
I don't have work now have to sell my shop to start up this line of business.
God willing I will over come this.
But Lagtech is better you change your I'd cos very soon usa will be very hot for you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fxman62: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
felibrain:

Good day house. I must say that I feel the pain of all of you who have suffered delays because I have been there too. However it will do us good to understand some certain things about Lagtech and the business he does.

He collects the money, he buys the items BUT he is not the pilot who brings them to Nigeria. You see, he also has to rely on people and their services. So if such people fail he will be left with no choice.

I know a lot of money is involved in this but we will only be right to crucify him and his business if anyone here has come up to say 'I paid Lagtech and he absconded with my money.'
Please let's understand that this is same guy who before now has helped purchase and shipped many items for us.

Let it not seem as if lagtech is deliberately promising and failing. The truth is as we pressure him, he pressures the shippers and they give him false dates.

Please let's try to understand. I'm sure everyone will be settled soon became hard times don't last.

May God reward our struggles.
WHERE IS THIS LAGTECH DEFENDER? He posted this in November 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fxman62: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
danies1941:

People who defend Lagtech have their own opinions-like you have your own opinion. Why is that a problem for you na. I don do business with Lagtech long time and I don experience delay too. E no mean make person dey wish im fellow person bad na.
WHERE IS THIS LAGTECH DEFENDER?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
kentochi:

Amen
Thanks bro
I wish you will understand me.
I don't have work now have to sell my shop to start up this line of business.
God willing I will over come this.
But Lagtech is better you change your I'd cos very soon usa will be very hot for you.
please post lagtech full name and address if you have it . The world is a small place, let me do whatever I can too, my money cannot go without a fight.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by adino(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2015
fxman62:

Felibrain is a shameless and heartless wicked soul. I saved all the thrash he wrote about this case as well as the mockery he made of those whose goods and cash was stolen by lagtech.
one thing is certain, the same measure of payment will be visited on him and lagtech.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2015
completey:
I Received 5 out of my laptops from Jimmy today.
I am happy for you bro.
I keep wondering why only you have received items lately.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2015
chukwubyk:

I am happy for you bro.
I keep wondering why only you have received items lately.
I didn't buy anything from his inventory. I only send my items to his address and I send 65k to him for shipping of my items since October. I will say through God's intervention he has been sending them bit by bit. I pray that God will settle all other cases.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
completey:

I didn't buy anything from his inventory. I only send my items to his address and I send 65k to him for shipping of my items since October. I will say through God's intervention he has been sending them bit by bit. I pray that God will settle all other cases.

This confirms my submission that it was my shipping fees that LAGTECH converted to personal use. My books and trophies are with him. And he kept swearing by his mother's grave that he shipped the items. I do not really understand the kind of problem that would make a man destroy a good business idea. Now others are building upon his failure. In the past two months I've bought over 30 items from the US through BALOGUNSAM and my items have always landed on schedule. The greater loss is LAGTECH's. And for those asking for his real name, Lagtech does not bear Emmanuel at all. His real name is the name on the GTB account we all paid to.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kingbus: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Lagtech must have made close to 5million from this free thread.Someone even sold his shop just to give money to lagtech,at a time ppl were even praying for lagtech asking God to give him the strength to carry on that he is their saving grace for the american market. The best thing is for this thread to just remain here jejely ,because if it reaches the front page and ppl read it through the way and manner they will insult some monikers here ,some ppl won't even touch the internet again.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
completey:

OK Boss,
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Xtfield:

This confirms my submission that it was my shipping fees that LAGTECH converted to personal use. My books and trophies are with him. And he kept swearing by his mother's grave that he shipped the items. I do not really understand the kind of problem that would make a man destroy a good business idea. Now others are building upon his failure. In the past two months I've bought over 30 items from the US through BALOGUNSAM and my items have always landed on schedule. The greater loss is LAGTECH's. And for those asking for his real name, Lagtech does not bear Emmanuel at all. His real name is the name on the GTB account we all paid to.
On point.
I think LAGTECH had the intent to act like-manner, going back this tread, one will suspect lies.
Unless LAGTECH proves this wrong by making sure he delivers all pending items and agreement reached on alleged missing items.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by obosirow: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
LAGTECH

LAG - behind
TECH - Technology

With all the outcry on this thread over LAGTECH's action, God is hearing... He can't escape Lagging behing in all his life endeavors unless he repents and makes restitution to everyone he has defrauded.

No be me talk am ooo, na him name (this may be his NL name, as far as this thread is concerned, heaven connects him with it) sell am out
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
It was an awesome business model that could have kept a steady income for someone who's not greedy but thinking about it now, only a greedy person or a scammer could've thrown it all away to the dogs so XTfield is either right Lagtech converted funds or he's a scammer....I've been hearing stuff and its just disheartening hence my break from this thread....

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Got a call from Jimmy today that some of my sea shipped items have arrived and I should be on standby to pick them up at the shortest notice. Will update you all when this turns out a reality.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
all thru this period,jimmy gave me his word,that no matter what am going to receive my items and my refunds in full...

and I took his word,but now things are falling apart.

when silence becomes too loud
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crossblane1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Xtfield:

I have some items on eBay can u give me ur shipper details
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
lagtech, do send my huge lot of items in your house to me in Naija.

Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 1:18am On Mar 30, 2015
crossblane1:
I have some items on eBay can u give me ur shipper details
Its BALOGUNSAM. https://www.nairaland.com/1987219/order-usa-ebay-amazon-ship/16#32094595
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 12:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Xtfield:
Got a call from Jimmy today that some of my sea shipped items have arrived and I should be on standby to pick them up at the shortest notice. Will update you all when this turns out a reality.

Bro any news yet? Waiting for your update and praying it happens
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 2:42am On Mar 31, 2015
adino:

Felibrain is a shameless and heartless wicked soul. I saved all the thrash he wrote about this case as well as the mockery he made of those whose goods and cash was stolen by lagtech.
one thing is certain, the same measure of payment will be visited on him and lagtech.
PLEASE WHO IS THIS NOBODY?? DO I HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU?? Okay you saved my posts then why not sue me so I can make some money from a miserable retarded fellow like you? Who are you to call me shameless? You better pour your bitterness somewhere else because I'm not your kind please! Was there anything wicked in my post? Do I look like Lagtech? Please I'm a no nonsense human. Quote someone else. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 2:53am On Mar 31, 2015
fxman62:
Hey....... Mr. Don't quote me again. Between, I'm still certain that lagtech will deliver everything he owes. Jimmy calls me regularly to chat after which I have often urged him to ensure everyone here gets their things. He categorically told me 2 days ago that every thing will be settled but that the attitude of some of you here is delaying the process. You can not be laying a curse here and there and feel the person you are cursing will be happy to serve you right. I learned some are even calling the USA police and writing useless online complaints here and there. If lagtech wants to run away with all your money he will and HEAVENS WONT FALL.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2015
felibrain:
Hey....... Mr. Don't quote me again. Between, I'm still certain that lagtech will deliver everything he owes. Jimmy calls me regularly to chat after which I have often urged him to ensure everyone here gets their things. He categorically told me 2 days ago that every thing will be settled but that the attitude of some of you here is delaying the process. You can not be laying a curse here and there and feel the person you are cursing will be happy to serve you right. I learned some are even calling the USA police and writing useless online complaints here and there. If lagtech wants to run away with all your money he will and HEAVENS WONT FALL.

Mr Felibrain, as much as I understand your point, some of the things you said here are wrong. People are grieved and don't share your faith in the OP simply because they have been thrown into despair. Its their money, not yours and definitely not the OP's. You have no right whatsoever to talk to folks that way since you didn't put the money in their pockets. If jimmy is consoling you and you're fine with it, that's your business not anyone else's so you shouldn't expect everyone to have the same attitude or thought patern you have. If Lagtech wants to deliver goods, he will. If he wanted to be honest, transparent and open he would have delivered our goods long ago. His case wasn't caused by customs or anything, it was caused by his very own misbehaviour and attitude. I say this to debunk your claim that people's attitudes are causing delays as reported by Jimmy to you. .that's a very silly thing for Jimmy to say since his boy, Lagtech isn't working for free! He got paid! So I'd advice rather than step on frayed nerves here, its better you keep your discussion, opinion and beliefs about jimmy and Lagtech to yourself if it cannot be expressed with uttermost concern for fellow aggrieved clients. And for you to say people are writing useless online reports and calling the police over there says so mucj about your kind of person already....if i am grieved, i have the right to pursue my interest in ways i know best, hence ehy some have turned to amadioha, some to Jesus, some to their herbalists and others to the police. You shouldnt meddle in issue like this as there are no kids here. Enjoy your day.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.