Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (532612 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Lagtech Pls Wat is happening to d ps3 pickup and Wat is ur plan for my HP g62 core i3 pickup. If u are not ready to replace d said item let me know
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Xtfield:
Your offence is that you have the audacity to start your own shipping and from the look of things, you are making a huge success of it with no one complaining of any delay whatsoever. The successful man is an eternal foe of a failure. I don't see you getting your items too soon because you must be punished for daring to be successful. Accept my moist sincere sympathy. One thing I know is that whether the devil likes it or not your excellent service delivery has placed you on top and God will continue to mover you higher, far and above all your competitors in JESUS name.

Amennnn....thanks for the prayer sir. May God see us through in this one chance
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
lagtech:

Update on Chinos Thread shows that expected items will arrive this weekend. We have been waiting for the Dell for over a month. Jimmy will contact you immediately he-gets notice.
Waiting patiently.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
lagtech:
Update
-Items coming through Chinos should be available this weekend.
-We have added a new shipper-so that no matter what any shipper faces-our items will now be arriving every week.
-All remaining replacement items will be available for pick up for ALL customers starting from this week. All items will be picked up within September
- Refunds is the one area where little was done this August-part of the reason being the inability to pick up and sell expected consignments -from which funds have been sourced to pay people. Things will change in the next few days.

Replacements to be shipped this and next week including the following
-Asus Mini for resourceman
-Dell Vostro dual core for alphaoscar
-HP i5 for danies1941
-Dell Latitude Dual Core for Sainttyayo
-Gateway Laptop for ogboroki
-Dell Inspiron for Confluence
-i3 Laptop for Cvesta
-4 Laptops for Awalla
-2 Laptops for Confluence
-PS4 & PS3 Games for GB
Other items will be listed or communicated to owners as soon as they are packed and boxed.
We Will Deliver all items within the period of the new month.

Pick Ups Expected This Week in Lagos
Ceasar
gowaga68
Confluence
Resourceman
Danies1941
AlphaOscar
Ariyebaba
Sainttyayo
Nostalgia21

Pick Up in Ekiti
Principal Tunde

Others -I will need to confirm. No one has been forgotten. No one is being taken for granted.

Would like to tender my apologies again to all customers. You will see and experience the change in the coming days.

Available Items.

1 Tablet ( Android) + 2 Mini Laptops with webcams and Windows CE.

These are low quality China imports with little processing power.

To be shipped this week and land around the 14th.

Free for anyone picking up replacement items or any other order.

2K Shipping cost for all other customers.

Please inform Jimmy directly if
interested-not me.

@Lagtech, when are shipping harddisk? I need both internal and external preferably from 250gb and above.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by inspire77: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hi Lagtech,

It's your client from South Africa.

I called, sms'ed and emailed you.

Pls get back to me as per our discussions with regards shipping the rest of the items.

lagtech:
Update
-Items coming through Chinos should be available this weekend.
-We have added a new shipper-so that no matter what any shipper faces-our items will now be arriving every week.
-All remaining replacement items will be available for pick up for ALL customers starting from this week. All items will be picked up within September
- Refunds is the one area where little was done this August-part of the reason being the inability to pick up and sell expected consignments -from which funds have been sourced to pay people. Things will change in the next few days.

Replacements to be shipped this and next week including the following
-Asus Mini for resourceman
-Dell Vostro dual core for alphaoscar
-HP i5 for danies1941
-i3 Laptop for Cvesta
-4 Laptops for Awalla
-2 Laptops for Confluence
-PS4 & PS3 Games for GB
Other items will be listed or communicated to owners as soon as they are packed and boxed.
We Will Deliver all items within the period of the new month.

Pick Ups Expected This Week in Lagos
Ceasar
gowaga68
Confluence
Resourceman
Danies1941
AlphaOscar
Ariyebaba
Sainttyayo
Nostalgia21

Pick Up in Ekiti
Principal Tunde

Others -I will need to confirm. No one has been forgotten. No one is being taken for granted.

Would like to tender my apologies again to all customers. You will see and experience the change in the coming days.

Available Items.

1 Tablet ( Android) + 2 Mini Laptops with webcams and Windows CE.

These are low quality China imports with little processing power.

To be shipped this week and land around the 14th.

Free for anyone picking up replacement items or any other order.

2K Shipping cost for all other customers.

Please inform Jimmy directly if interested-not me.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
I searched and yet nothing about my core i5 lappy ....

"what I do"

lagtech:
-HP i5 for danies1941
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 1:42am On Sep 02, 2015
lagtech:
-HP i5 for danies1941 -Dell Latitude Dual Core for Sainttyayo -Gateway Laptop for ogboroki -Dell Inspiron for Confluence

How many laptops for me. How about external hard drive?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2015
Welcome to September, folks... Happy Anniversary!!!
May this trauma end in praise!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
@lagtech,
i got one hp mini from jimmy last week, i have been down with malaria since,
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2015
coolted:

I searched and yet nothing about my core i5 lappy ....

"what I do"

We have some items that should have arrived 2 week of August. We hope to get them next week.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2015
inspire77:
Hi Lagtech,

It's your client from South Africa.

I called, sms'ed and emailed you.

Pls get back to me as per our discussions with regards shipping the rest of the items.

Sorry-I found the box yesterday. Will ship on Saturday.

gowaga68:

Waiting patiently.

Update from Chinos. Those not sent invoices to expect pick up with next shipment. The Dell should have landed more than 3 weeks ago. Really sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

@Lagtech, when are shipping harddisk? I need both internal and external preferably from 250gb and above.

Those arriving next week have been claimed. Unclaimed ones coming in 3 weeks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2015
yhellow:
Lagtech Pls Wat is happening to d ps3 pickup and Wat is ur plan for my HP g62 core i3 pickup. If u are not ready to replace d said item let me know

My apologies. Will message you.
chidekings:

All this long list,what about me that was listed weeks ago,up till now no item.

Items that should have landed 3 weeks ago are still being expected -thus the non pick up. Will contact you later today.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2015
sainttyayo:

How many laptops for me. How about external hard drive?

External HDs in minor quantity coming through Chinos next shipping. Many more coming in 3 weeks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2015
confluence:
@lagtech,
i got one hp mini from jimmy last week, i have been down with malaria since,

Hope you are better.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Update on Pick Ups.

-We expected some items to come through Chinos. A few were picked up last week. The rest have not. Update on his thread shows that some items from Aug 3rd shipping have still not cleared customs and will come with his next shipment. Thus some arrivals will be delayed.

-Some items for @resourceman, @gbemiga1 and JohnA sent through another shipper will arrive Lagos tomorrow (Saturday) and we hope to pick them up on Tuesday

-Due to the uncertainty with some shippers as a result of extra scrutinty from US customs-we had to hold shipments that should have left last week and this week. These items will now ship on Wednesday and arrive Nigeria by next week Saturday.

-All customers will be contacted during the weekend with more precise information.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Una weldone here o.
confluence: how is your health? Was waiting to hear from you all this while. wishing you speed recovery. Kpele!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 7:43am On Sep 04, 2015
lagtech:

Update from Chinos. Those not sent invoices to expect pick up with next shipment. The Dell should have landed more than 3 weeks ago. Really sorry about that.
No Problem, take your time as am still waiting patiently.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2015
@lagtech... my hp g series core i3 that you helped me pick up from stillwater since july 2014. Any update about it?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2015
lagtech:
Update on Pick Ups.

-We expected some items to come through Chinos. A few were picked up last week. The rest have not. Update on his thread shows that some items from Aug 3rd shipping have still not cleared customs and will come with his next shipment. Thus some arrivals will be delayed.

-Some items for @resourceman, @gbemiga1 and JohnA sent through another shipper will arrive Lagos tomorrow (Saturday) and we hope to pick them up on Tuesday

-Due to the uncertainty with some shippers as a result of extra scrutinty from US customs-we had to hold shipments that should have left last week and this week. These items will now ship on Wednesday and arrive Nigeria by next week Saturday.

-All customers will be contacted during the weekend with more precise information.

I still keep on wondering the kind of shippers lagtech is using that he's items always have delays. Even if those items have been crawling like a 9months old baby all these items suppose don dey Nigeria since considering the fact that most of this items are either one whole year due or about to clock 12 calendar months.

I for once I am yet to see any improvement at all maybe that will change when I get my items sha.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2015
lagtech:

Items that should have landed 3 weeks ago are still being expected -thus the non pick up. Will contact you later today.

Hold u by ur words.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2015
igwechaloner:
Lagtech wat about my 100k refund? By week it wil be a full year.
happy anniversary grin

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2015
balogunsam:

Another week again and another list and NOTHING yet for me...I run my own shipping coy for heaven's sake!! What is so hard about you sending my items to me and I ship myself Or I have it picked up?? What have I done to deserver this kind of treatment nau?? Habaa... This is just wicked o
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
lagtech:

Those arriving next week have been claimed. Unclaimed ones coming in 3 weeks.
Okay, I will be interested
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
You asked for a few days last week when we spoke via SMS.... Its weekend again and I have not heard anything... Again...another week!!! Habaaa... Egbami keeee....you keep telling me to be patient and give no definite information on my goods nor a date to get them nor if I can have them picked up.... Just tell us we have been scammed once and for all and stop this hopelessness in hope week after week and month after month. Jesus!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lagtech! chai cheesy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
lagtech:

External HDs in minor quantity coming through Chinos next shipping. Many more coming in 3 weeks.

How many laptops, am I expecting now?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 2:20am On Sep 07, 2015
If you've got to play the gamble, you've got to learn to play it right.
Still waiting patiently...

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.