Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531518 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:04am On Oct 26, 2015
-5 HP 5103 Mini Laptops available as replacement laptops. To be picked up 2nd week of November. Specs: 10.1 Inch-Webcam
Card Reader
Windows 7
-Refund payments to be made on Friday.
-5 HP Mini laptops + 1 Acer Mini Laptop sent to Confluence
-First set of Amazon Kindle & Andriod Tablets replacement items land on Saturday

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Femi, you are making me laf.....

lagtech:
-5 HP 5103 Mini Laptops available as replacement laptops. To be picked up 2nd week of November. Specs: 10.1 Inch-Webcam
Card Reader
Windows 7
-First set of Amazon Kindle & Andriod Tablets replacement items land on Saturday
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Second week of November fa
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
12931 posts & 213826 views

Deceit & Lies

A fabulous business traded for a pot of porridge undecided

Person wey get cap no get head.....
person wey get head no get cap!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
i just dey watch in 3D.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
lagtech:
Card Reader
Windows 7

When would my own you talked about in your last post would be available for pick up. I have not received your mail as you said
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
2nd week of November 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2015
I warned ppl on this thread in December that lagtech was pushing this issue to enter January 2015 that once this issue enters Jan 2015 majority of affected victims will never get anything.I was booed insulted and asked what was my own interest in this issue. Now I have been vindicated. Once it is Dec 1 ,ppl should just forget this case because it will be a great miracle if anyone gets anything after November 2015,even lagtech will cease coming here.i remember, me and dragnet got into an argument on this issue when I criticized his handling of the issue. Well all that is in the past now .
The point is ppl are just too lazy to think and act,and they are waiting for a messiah to arrest lagtech and collect their money for them while they sit down in the comfort of their homes like a godfather. Unfortunately lagtech is a lot smarter that and he has covered all his tracks due to the time given to him by the affected victims . Maybe next time ppl will know that a stitch in time saves nine. Another lesson is ,the best way to get something done is by doing it urself,never wait for somebody to do what you can and should do for urself. Seun has been here and has left,the most he can do is to lock the thread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
magicfinger1:
I warned ppl on this thread in December that lagtech was pushing this issue to enter January 2015 that once this issue enters Jan 2015 majority of affected victims will never get anything.I was booed insulted and asked what was my own interest in this issue. Now I have been vindicated. Once it is Dec 1 ,ppl should just forget this case because it will be a great miracle if anyone gets anything after November 2015,even lagtech will cease coming here.i remember, me and dragnet got into an argument on this issue when I criticized his handling of the issue. Well all that is in the past now .
The point is ppl are just too lazy to think and act,and they are waiting for a messiah to arrest lagtech and collect their money for them while they sit down in the comfort of their homes like a godfather. Unfortunately lagtech is a lot smarter that and he has covered all his tracks due to the time given to him by the affected victims . Maybe next time ppl will know that a stitch in time saves nine. Another lesson is ,the best way to get something done is by doing it urself,never wait for somebody to do what you can and should do for urself. Seun has been here and has left,the most he can do is to lock the thread.
As they say "Heaven help who help them selves."
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
gowaga68:

As they say "Heaven help who help them selves."
On point he is
& I was looking @ dragnet's body language, so I championed a course for 'Patience' but I was very wrong.
Well, I never relented ever since the expiration of the scheduled deadline August. I wasn't making empty treat like some people thought.
Lagtech resorted to doing Jimmy's advice, refunding me completely or do we not know that Jimmy is weary?
Jimmy knew understood my language, I engaged him, my twitter thing. I did it by myself and Femi got another shock; he saw it coming, however the revelation of his home n real name.
Jimmy is scared his pics out there? what's the number of that page sef.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
chukwubyk:

On point he is
& I was looking @ dragnet's body language, so I championed a course for 'Patience' but I was very wrong.
Well, I never relented ever since the expiration of the scheduled deadline August. I wasn't making empty treat like some people thought.
Lagtech resorted to doing Jimmy's advice, refunding me completely or do we not know that Jimmy is weary?
Jimmy knew understood my language, I engaged him, my twitter thing. I did it by myself and Femi got another shock; he saw it coming, however the revelation of his home n real name.
Jimmy is scared his pics out there? what's the number of that page sef.
I've got pics of Jimmy and Femi aka Lagtech Emmanuel.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 4:34am On Oct 31, 2015
gowaga68:

I've got pics of Jimmy and Femi aka Lagtech Emmanuel.
Use them wisely and see your money back into your bank account shortly.
Hehe, Femi go mad if em see his pics and Jimmy go jump fence if em see his and his Oga's pics online.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by flowsamuels(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2015
chukwubyk:

Use them wisely and see your money back into your bank account shortly.
Hehe, Femi go mad if em see his pics and Jimmy go jump fence if em see his and his Oga's pics online.
what are you trying to say

this comedian

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Countdown Day1

Pick up for Confluence
Refund to Alejandro72
Item Ships for Balogunsam

2 HP Mini Laptops still available as replacement items. others have been claimed. They land next week.
1 Amazon Kindle Table still available.

Progress is now steady.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Lagtech,where are my items ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by moris01(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2015
I will pick up d 2 hp mini laptops as part of theĀ» #75000 u r owing me
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by whatalife: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
@lagtech, since you still have more mini laptops, why dont you just complete the 20 minis for me once and for all
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
lagtech:
Countdown Day1

Pick up for Confluence
Refund to Alejandro72
Item Ships for Balogunsam

2 HP Mini Laptops still available as replacement items. others have been claimed. They land next week.
1 Amazon Kindle Table still available.

Progress is now steady.
Lagtech where is my goods?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
lagtech:
Update
-We are making progress on shipments, pick ups and refunds.
-For those expecting refunds-please bear with me. Several payments were missed last week. Payments will resume in a few days.
-If you ordered a Pentium M laptops or Apple iBook and have not received it-please email me this week-especially those sold for 3k via sea shipping last year.

Various items shipped as replacement items for customers.

Already shipped
-USPS 9405509699939161164958
@confluence, @@awalla

Ship Monday/Tuesday
-USPS 9405 8036 9930 0046 1473 18
@sainttyayo, @danies1941, @shinner2010

-USPS 9405 8036 9930 0046 1473 25
@tafiya, Mr Eugene, @resourceman

-USPS 9405 8036 9930 0046 1473 32
@mrseamy, @alphaoscar, @vstuff
@Lagtech! @Lagtech!! @Lagtech!!! How many times did I call you. Where are these items you posted with tracking numbers. They have entered voice mail. I want my 35k before the end of this week. I have already sent my account number to you. I have discovered you don't have truth in your month. Imaging when you posted these post we thought all is well. Now it is as if you have never posted things like this before.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Countdown -Day 2

-Refund Payment to damolux01 (Please reply my email)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2015
lagtech:
Countdown -Day 2

When will I get mine
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2015
lagtech:
Countdown -Day 2

-Refund Payment to NnamdiN (Please reply my email)
when please?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Walexwal: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2015
Hello lagtech.

Am expecting my refund. This is getting to another new yr making it two years. why am i not always in the names you call for refunds pls do something. thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2015
lagtech:
Countdown -Day 2

Good Morning bro! I didn't receive any email from you to mine. But I have sent my Access Bank details to you now. Thanks!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Walexwal:
Hello lagtech.

Am expecting my refund. This is getting to another new yr making it two years. why am i not always in the names you call for refunds pls do something. thanks

lagtech:
Countdown -Day 2

2 years - welcome to the club. Am still waiting for my refund @lagtech
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
lagtech:
Countdown -Day 2
Mail Replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:46am On Nov 04, 2015
CountDown -Day 3

-Payment to 2ndOhio

Alejandro72-please contact Jimmy quickly.
All pick ups last week of November-please get a tablet free from Jimmy as our little compensation.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ifyalways(f): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2015
Things dey happen for dis Nld shocked shocked shocked

2 years gini? shocked

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
lagtech:
CountDown -Day 3
-Payment to 2ndOhio
All pick ups last week of November-please get a tablet free from Jimmy as our little compensation.

What about my items jimmy told me is left with chinosxl going to a month now because u haven't settled chinosxl?
And I mailed u concerning my refund u r forming "ignored" abi?

No wahala!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 2ndOhio: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
As regards this, I was paid 1/4 of the amount owed today by Lagtech's camp...

lagtech:
CountDown -Day 3

-Payment to 2ndOhio

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oga Ade Lagtech Femi where my laptops and bags o?

lagtech:
CountDown -Day 3

-Payment to 2ndOhio

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.