Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531880 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Damolux01: @Oga lagtech, have you checked the shipping address error for the white mini?

No-will do.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 1:04am On Jul 24, 2014
fashrola: Thats the picture of the Dell laptop, when I'm I expecting it to arrive Naija? cos u shipped it last week Thursday with other items
Furthermore, please wats the total cost of shipping that exfoliating cream that's with you to Naija? Though they r still other items dispatched to ur office which will arrive before next week.... so u can ship it altogether... please get back to me asap

Cream shipped-about 3 pounds ( N2625).Laptop arrives around August 2nd.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2014
missylizzy:
Thanks for the bag, I'm ifunanya.

Yes I know. We will let you know when it arrives.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kennyman20(m): 1:35am On Jul 24, 2014
lagtech:

u've got mail sir..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by cutisman50: 4:32am On Jul 24, 2014
lagtech:

bros please dont forget me in all the free items u r sharing
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2014
lagtech:

I contacted the seller- and made your offer. Waiting for a reply.

Okay.
Also, am not too big for the free laptop you are sharing ooo. you promised me one before now based on meeting ur requirement for it, so if u give me one now u will just make good ur previous promise. its my bad i didnt remind u ever since. Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:04am On Jul 24, 2014
@Lagtech, this is making it 2nd time I am posting this message. Have they cleared
my second laptop so that
Jimmy can send it with
the with him to my address?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 5:39am On Jul 24, 2014
lagtech:
Cream shipped-about 3 pounds ( N2625).Laptop arrives around August 2nd.
alright but I just wanted the other items to reach your office before shipping it together with the cream sad
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: @Lagtech, this is making it 2nd time I am posting this message. Have they cleared
my second laptop so that
Jimmy can send it with
the with him to my address?

Sir-any message that is important-please send an email as I am not always on the thread and even when I am I sometimes miss some messages. The other laptop has not cleared-we would have informed you if it had. It wont be available till next week. They shipped at different times.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2014
fashrola: alright but I just wanted the other items to reach your office before shipping it together with the cream sad

I thought you would be happy that it has shipped-wow first time I am seeing someone sad that his item was NOT delayed!!! Lol!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2014
lagtech:

I thought you would be happy that it has shipped-wow first time I am seeing someone sad that his item was NOT delayed!!! Lol!
lol no nah.... I thought u'll wait for the other items to come before shipping it..and I'm thinking about the shipping implication cost of the items differently ... mind you I'm still grateful don't mind the emoticons

PS: u've not being reading my previous posts, cos i've been STRESSING on this particular issue
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2014
^^^ u've got a mail sire
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:25am On Jul 24, 2014
Slaak: ^^^ u've got a mail sire

Checking my mails now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2014
@Lagtech,
I transfer 20k to you when i requested for the cost to ship 4 mini And the hp 2000 you said 20k, then you said i have not paid for pickup and you extimated $100 and transfer another $50 leaving me with a balance of 50$ to pay you. Yea you said i have lots of free stuff, i have not seen any yet, please give me my own dell laptop that what am pleading for sir, i have cd with you from ebay sir,, i will need one hard disk for that dell 1525 and a charger sir
Sir, you said i have lots of free stuff, please help me itemised all these free stuff you are talking about
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Slaak: ^^^ u've got a mail sire

Dont think I noticed your email. Please resend.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2014
@ lagech

You've got mail
Kindly act on it fast
Seller prefer call
Many thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2014
femadesh: @ lagech

You've got mail
Kindly act on it fast
Seller prefer call
Many thanks

Its almost 2am here-I cant call a person that late. I dont call sellers after 9pm!
But I sent a text message over an hour ago.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech,
I transfer 20k to you when i requested for the cost to ship 4 mini And the hp 2000 you said 20k, then you said i have not paid for pickup and you extimated $100 and transfer another $50 leaving me with a balance of 50$ to pay you. Yea you said i have lots of free stuff, i have not seen any yet, please give me my own dell laptop that what am pleading for sir, i have cd with you from ebay sir,, i will need one hard disk for that dell 1525 and a charger sir
Sir, you said i have lots of free stuff, please help me itemised all these free stuff you are talking about

Ok.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2014
lagtech:
Ok.

I sent you a response to your last email. please clarify once and for all in clear terms -

- Did all my items ship out last week or not?
- your calculated outstanding balance is N16,000+
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by rickt: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Thanks so much sir,I'm Afor,I look forward to receiving my 1st gift from you.
lagtech: All 5 bags have been claimed by the following people based on the order the emails came in.

Pat007
Ifunanya
Ariyo
MadridFC
Nostalgia

The following also reserved bags-Will try and send one to you-no promises.

Adefuye
Justice
Vstuffs
Kizito
ResourceMan
Afor

Free Dell Laptops reserved for the following. No more available.

Nostalgia
KennyMan
ResourceMan
Vstuffs

Please pay in latest Thursday 4pm if you have not already done so.

D630 Laptop for -Pat007
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
lagtech:

Its almost 2am here-I cant call a person that late. I dont call sellers after 9pm!
But I sent a text message over an hour ago.

Will be waitin for reply
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Jogbojogbo: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls, can you help me to get these from Craigslist,
How much it will cost me to Lagos?
Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by okwele1(f): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
goodmorning oga lagtech, i will like to know if this stuff is still available on craiglist. Id no. 4583807416. I ve already sent u a mail.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by promise2(f): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
@Lagtech,do you buy from Samsclub? i need you to do something for me.I called earlier on get in touch ones you are free so that i can call again.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by rickt: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please house will a sprint phone work in Nigeria?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
rickt: Please house will a sprint phone work in Nigeria?
most of their product don't use SIM
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by rickt: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ok,thanks.
yhellow: most of their product don't use SIM
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by orisayomisamuel(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
lagtech:

Total for the Amazon items: N4921
Walmart is like N3400
Ebay Items are : N739.5 and N508.3
Shipping and Commission to Naija : N4250.

Grand Total: N13,370.

@Lagtech,hope u've seen the alert? Way forward
Also, i already sent cash for shipping of the free laptop, thank you
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
orisayomisamuel:

@Lagtech,hope u've seen the alert? Way forward
Also, i already sent cash for shipping of the free laptop, thank you

Confirmed. Will do orders later today.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
promise2: @Lagtech,do you buy from Samsclub? i need you to do something for me.I called earlier on get in touch ones you are free so that i can call again.

Saw your mail and replied. I will ask a Sams Club member in my household.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
okwele1: goodmorning oga lagtech, i will like to know if this stuff is still available on craiglist. Id no. 4583807416. I ve already sent u a mail.

I believe it is.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jogbojogbo: Pls, can you help me to get these from Craigslist,
How much it will cost me to Lagos?
Thanks

The shirts N11,900.

The Men's things N28,900- shipping to Naija not included as I have no idea of the weight.

The cities Chanhassen and Orono are a bit far so petrol cost is high.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.