Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531888 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by respect076(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2014
lagtech:

Just thank him and ask for the refund.

've don DAT bt jst sum minit ago i saw notice on de item DAT payment has been refunded.plz hlp me 2 confirm it.tnkx
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2014
lagtech:

Same shipping period sir. They shipped on different weeks. 1st arrival should be this Saturday.
pls Have you seen the mail i sent you?. Have you called seller?. I'm looking to pay for them today
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wakes: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2014
lagtech: Thanks to all those who asked questions. Thanks to all those viewing this and thanks to all our customers. At 10am-we will announce some special bonuses for all our customers-old and new!!!

How The Business Works
This is an importation thread and our people fall into 3 categories:

1) Those who want to buy something online thats based overseas like ebay
2) Those in the computer and phone business
3)Those looking to get a new source of income and start a new business.

Whichever category you fall into-you are the right place.

-Start with what you have. No amount is too low.
-Check Craigslist every day-every hour if possible-you can never tell when a good deal will be posted.
-Apart from Craigslist and Ebay-use Google to search for good deals anywhere in the United States or Canada-if the deal is good enough and you have the funds-we will go for you.
-Consider sea shipping-its slow-but you save lots of money that can become your profit.
-Please understand that our standard shipping is safe, cheap and secure-but it can be longer than you expect. Let your customers/clients know that they always consider using Courier.
-There is millions on naira to be made in importing electronics like tvs, washing machines, printers, fridges, photocopy machines etc especially the free ones. But this is an area that requires cash and patience.
-Take the time to learn how to repair, diagnose and maintain laptops. When you sell a laptop to a client for 19k-have you considered that you make triple that by offering to upgrade memory and hard drive? Buying a new battery, re-installing the operating system when the laptop starts to go slow-which will happen within months of use as the users start downloading and getting viruses.

THE RECYCLE PLAN
If you have money and patience and want to make million starting with just 30k-then tap into the recycling laptop offers.
Recycling centers all over the US destroy thousands of laptops EVERYDAY. You can buy these laptops for $1 to $2-harvest the parts like ram, hard drives, screens etc and sell as parts or fix the laptops and sell for profit.

Our deal today
30k gets you 20 laptops.
-You can ship them to Naija and deal with them as you wish.
-You can repair them all and ship by air or sea
-You can take our offer-have us repair 5 for free and we keep the rest. Of the 5-we ship 1 for free-you ship the rest.

1) Great! many questions are being asked. pls sir, i really want to know how to get free household eletronics and do you have video or ebook on how to repair laptops? thanks
Free stuff including electronics: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/zip/
Free Laptop Repair Videos : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+fix+a+laptop

If you have lots of cash-say upwards of 100k and can pay upwards of 100k for shippinf-we can help you pick free tvs, washing machines, microwaves etc all over town.

2)Pls how can we sell in ebay ....ie ship the item even if we get a buyer...
To sell on Ebay-you need seller privileges. Here in the USA-your bank account and other identity is verified. Not sure what the Nigerian format is. But try and click sell-and see what happens.
The other option is to help people sell. At the moment we cant do it because of the hassles of selling. Sellers face a lot of trouble from buyers and ebay. Ebay protects buyers a lot and one buyer can mess up your selling career.
If your item is in Nigeria-you have to figure out how to ship from Nigeria. Unless its an ebook or something?

3) How can we get cheap good items on ebay and win bids
Search and search is the key. Keep looking.

4) How can we turn all this in to a day to day business for a living smiley thanks...
This is what I have been doing for years and its good! All you need is a plan. Today we share such a plan.

5) Thanks for this wonderful opportunity, boss.
Here are my questions:
-How can we make the best use of craigslist and other site to make better profit down here in Nigeria?
Making money is about solving problems. The people who make the most money are the ones solving the right problems for the right people.
Look for items online (craigslist and ebay) that you can sell for good profit in Nigeria. Plan for the long term-not just kill and go!

-I read it online that it's possible to link amazon and ebay to make good profit based on their diff in listing price, can you explain how to go about this?
Link? I think that just means buy something on amazon and sell on ebay and vice versa.
-Which biz can be started with just #5k and grow it to become big as stated in the empowerment seminar?
Many things!
-Buy and selling (Flash drives, clothes, books, small laptops (shiped by sea)
-Information products
-Consultancy
-Repair work

-Without being a NV member, is it possible to benefit from recycling deal?
Anyone can cash in on the recycling deal.

-Majority love to have a taste of selling on ebay, what steps need to be taken and can we order cheap and relist on ebay with your help? If yes, what will be the condition(s)?

To sell on Ebay-you need seller privileges. Here in the USA-your bank account and other identity is verified. Not sure what the Nigerian format is. But try and click sell-and see what happens.
The other option is to help people sell. At the moment we cant do it because of the hassles of selling. Sellers face a lot of trouble from buyers and ebay. Ebay protects buyers a lot and one buyer can mess up your selling career.
If your item is in Nigeria-you have to figure out how to ship from Nigeria. Unless its an ebook or something?

-As stated in one of your free ebooks about getting or starting from free thing/electronics, what are the basic things to consider to make profit through this program?
Thanks.

Make sure pricewise its profitable. No pointing importing a big tube tv for a total of 10k when it sells for 13k in Naija or bring in washing machines unless you know where to sell them.
Have your target market ready to for your products by bringing in what is in demand or what you KNOW and HAVE A PLAN to create demand for.

4) Waiting. Really need guide on how to get good free shoes and electronics to sell in 9ja

If JUST FREE- check here http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/zip/ daily for a whole month-you will find lots.

5) What can one do with 30k? Investment-wise.

Too many things.
Importing and selling -you can make good money.
-Find what interests you
-What you can easily sell
-What people are buying

moreover, how reliable is it and non disappointing would it be for someone to be planning of going fully into your laptop importation as a means of livelihood? i.e the business part..

More than reliable. In America 90% of the people -if not more rely on a salary to make a living. The way the system is designed here -it is easier to live on a salary with all the bills you have to pay. Yet despite that-I have been selling laptops for the last 5 years on craigslits and ebay without even a physical store- earning more than what i would get at a normal job.
This business can sustain a good living.
Major keys
-Dont just sell laptops. Learn how to diagnose and fix them
-Learn the art of marketing
-Create long term plans.

7) I'm a newbie, and most times when I search through Craigslist and eBay for a cheap laptop to buy in order to resell in Nigeria and make profit most laptops I find are probably higher than my budget together with commission and all. So the questions is for we that have little capital for importation, what are the guidelines or what and what do we look out for in order to achieve our desired goal which is making profits

There is probably no laptopyou buy on ebay and craigslist that you still wont make some profit in Niaja. But the key is buying at the right price. Someone just today wanted to buy a hp pavilion laptop for $175-yet people have bought the same laptop for $65 to $100. And we ourselves sell it for 29k to 34k in Naija. Do research on pricing before you buy.
We have a plan today to help people with commissions and other fees.

cool Pls I want to know how to operate paypal account successfully from nigeria if its possible or any other alternative to go around it. Thanks

Paypal is now in Nigeria. But there are limitations that may remain for a while. They key is to work around this by:
-Having someone you personally know in the UK or USA or western world allow you use their paypal.
-Make your paypal payments through us.
-Limit your activities to the present limits of Paypal Nigeria.
Dont let paypal limit your success.

1. How does buying from recycling centers works in terms of cost,quality of goods bought and shipping (brief answer please)?

Most recycling centers wont sell to just anyone. You have to 'know' them. There are no fixed prices-it depends on who you meet or know there. Most are damaged or missing parts and very few can be tested. BUT as far as I am concerned IT IS ALWAYS PROFITABLE. The prices are always low. This business of course is only good if you know how to diagnose/fix laptops. Shipping is up to the buyer-are you buying them to get parts from them or to fix them and sell as who laptops.

2. If I am buying goods from your inventory, does it attract $30 pick up and commission?

There is NO COMMISSION OR PICK UP OR SHIPPING for items purchased from our inventory. Its just one fixed price.

3. You said you have an E bay and Craig list store, how can those interested in buying from your store get the link to your stores?

We list items everyday on Craigslist and Ebay-but also list the same items on Nairaland or our website www.nairavault.com

4. What are the criteria for having and managing my own Craig-list and E bay store?

Craigslist-you can only list where you live. Ebay-check if Ebay permits selling from Nigeria-I believe they do.

10) On ebay, an item might cost say 10.00.
Underneath the cost, you'll see +5.00.
Does it mean we add all the figures?
(This is for d benefit of first timers)

)4 Ways to buy from ebay
1)Buy it now-you buy at the stated price
2) Buy it now/Best Offer: buy at the stated price or make an offer
3) Auction: Place your bid-highest bidder wins
4) Ebay store-just like buy it now.

What if I setup an ebay account (or other shopping sites account) and pay using my naira visacard. can I use your address to receive the item and you ship for me?

Yes.

In negotiating on CL, can a seller bring the item to you thus saving me pickup and gas costs?

Yes-some sellers do that. I sell on craigslist and dont like nor offer to bring items to buyers or meet them 'halfway' . The few times I did that-it was not productive. You drive out to meet a buyer and he doesnt buy it-who then pays for the petrol. How many buyers do you go out to meet? Not all the buyers who come to me -buy-thats why I prefer they come meet me-so that they can checkout and decide. Used items bring different reaction from different people. But sometimes when I am sure the person will buy and I need the cash-I do go and meet. So if you are 100% sure of buying what the seller brings-yes ask him if he can bring it.

CL Price bidding/ negotiating with americans. Any tips?

-Dont lowball people (e.g. Offering $50 for an listed for $200)
-Dont say you are in Nigeria
-Be brief and polite e.g. I would like to buy your wristwatch-where can I come meet you?
-Dont waste people's time. If you dont have the money-dont start asking them to keep it for you.
-You dont need to out Dear Sir/Ma-thats a Nigerian terminology and many Nigeria 419 already use it for craigslist sellers.
-Dont say u that you away on an oil rig and are buying it for your cousin studying in school-thats how Yahoo Yahoo guys write the scam emails.

How does the laptop recycling thing work?

You get to buy laptops sent for recycle/destruction for cheap. Check the plan we have today.

11) Where can one buy bulk cheap phone because I noticed that phones are cheaper in nigeria than those I see one ebay or craiglist, lik New Z10 is sold in nigeria around 31k and fairly used on ebay or craiglist is around $150. U can see blackberry 9900 less than $100 for used and is been sale in nigeria around 20k. Is there any way one can buy bulk @a cheaper rate in US. Thx

Maybe its the ones you saw.Phones are cheaper here in the USA than Nigeria BUT some sellers want to sell high. Apart from buying 1 by 1 on craigslist-check for bulk deals on Ebay or just google-you may be pleasantly suprised.

12) Thanks for this offer, I like to go into used and refurbished phone and I will like to know if there's a website to buy it cheaper in bulk, also like to if there's shipping discount if I want ship like 10 to 50 phone and how much u charge per.phone, also how many phone can contain $150 box for sea shipping, also how do u ship used sandals and shoe, Regards

Apart from buying 1 by 1 on craigslist-check for bulk deals on Ebay or just google-you may be pleasantly suprised.
We charge $20 per phone from ebay. If Craigslist-theres pick up charge.
Multiple phones-there is always HEAVY DISCOUNT

$150 Box can take possibly 300 phones.

How can we turn all this in to a day to day business for a living smiley

We all came into this world at at time we had no control of and and all normal human beings will leave at a time we also have no control over. What we do with the time in between those events is up to us.
You will get more from life if you have access to the things you need -most of which are gotten with money and you can help more people. Most people can spend hours in traffic on Lagos roads between the Mainland and the Island-others can take a 5 minute helicopter ride.
With the right plan you can turn this into a lifetime business:
-How much capital do you have
-Do you want or have any partners
-What will you buy
-Who will you sell to
A brief plan like this can be the foundation of a million naira enterprise that you start with just 20k.
1) Dont just buy-buy what can sell and will give good profit.
2) Dont contact craigslist sellers if you dont have the money ready.
3) Before buying on ebay-calculate the cost of shipping and commission and see if its profitable or not

Todays Super Deals
Payment must be made by 4PM Tomorrow Thursday. Please note shipping days. If by sea-theres 3k reduction in price.

1)5 Android Tablets-15k for all 5. All work. Simple cheap tablets. No sim slot. Ships today-Arrives-August 2nd
2)Apple iBook G3 Laptops with chargers 7K by sea. Arrives September. (30 Available)
3)Apple iBook G4 Laptop with Chargers (2 Available). 12K by Air. 9K BY sea
4)500GB External Hard Drive -5K-Ships today-Arrives-August 2nd
5)320GB External Hard Drive -4K-Ships today-Arrives-August 2nd
6)Gateway NV Laptop-Dual Core-Webcam-4GB RAM-250GB HD-Webcam-HDMI-15.6 LED- 28K Ships Wed July 30th-Arrives-August 9th to 16th
7)50 Desktop Hard Drives (3.5) 80gb to 320gb 40K

coolRecycle Laptop Deals: Minimum 30K -20 Laptops- 5 Repaired + Chargers (Most likely 3 Pentium Ms 1 Pentium 3 and 1 Dual core-could be different) -we keep the rest as payment for our services. 1 Ships free by air. You pay to ship the rest by air or sea.

9)HP ProBook 6560B -Intel Core i5-6GB-320GB HD-Webcam-FingerPrint-Windows 7 42K-Ships today-Arrives-August 2nd
10)HP ProBook 4520S -Intel Core i5-4GB-200GB SSD -Webcam-FingerPrint-Windows 8-40K-Ships today-Arrives-August 2nd
11)Pentium M Laptop (make and model will be determined) -12K -Ships Wed July 30th-Arrives-August 9th to 16th
12)HP Mini 2140-Windows 7- 1GB RAM- 40gb to 80gb Hard Drive-Webcam-Media Card Reader. Same model we sold to Respect,Yhellow, TexasBullet (your own was cleared from Customs on Monday) -but these have some cracks in the case-please see pictures. -14K -Ships Wed July 30th-Arrives-August 9th to 16th

MORE UPDATES ON THIS Posting shortly. See pictures of items below.

DEAL OF THE DAY
Dell Latitude D630-Intel Core 2 Duo-4GB RAM-160GB HD-Windows 7-Wireless 14k. Only 1 Available. Ships today-Arrives Wednesday August 2nd.
1 Free Dell Latitude D600 (Pentium M-40GB -Wireless)-Pay for shipping. 3K by sea. 9k by sea.

For All Customers
Free 8GB flash drives for all orders made from now till end of the Month (Only 10 Available)- 4 of the drives are already in Lagos
Pick anything in the free section of Craigslist FOR FREE (No Commission)
-ONLY in Brooklyn Park and Champlin.
-If item cant be picked up today or tomorrow-it wont be picked up any longer
-If item weighs less than 1 pound-shipping is free
-5 Free Laptop bags-1st come first served. Send email to lagtech2999@yahoo.com with subject Laptop Bag. We will attempt to send bags today to arrive August 2nd. Those that cant be sent will be sent next week. Only for customers who have purchased before.

WOW! JUST SEING THIS NOW...I NEED 1TERABYTE HARD DISK. HOW MUCH? PLS REPLY ASAP. THANKS
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Lagtech: am sorry for not communicating have been busy with some projects.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2014
CHEAP LAPTOPS FOR SALE RELOADED!!!

1) Gateway W340UA : AMD 64 -2.0Ghz- Windows 7-Wireless-120Gb Hd-2gb ram
Price = 25k SOLD SOLD!!!

2) IBM Thinkpad T43-Pentium M- 1gb ram- 40gb hd ×(2pcs)
Price - 15K each.

3) Apple iBook G3 (3pcs)
Price - 13k each

Note: All prices are plus shipping to Lagos

Laptops are with Lagtech and will ship on next shipping date after payment is made.

For further enquiries Whatsapp slimjoe on 08189851492 or call me on 09098322012.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ujawissy: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2014
lagtech,update me on the purchase of d laptop ;271552663504 ,i'm crediting ur acct;first thing 2moro morning thankz cool
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by slimjoe007(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
crudedude: CHEAP LAPTOPS FOR SALE!!!

1) Gateway W340UA : AMD 64 -2.0Ghz- Windows 7-Wireless-120Gb Hd-2gb ram
Price = 20k

2) IBM Thinkpad T43-Pentium M- 1gb ram- 40gb hd ×(2pcs)
Price - 12K each.

3) Apple iBook G3 (3pcs)
Price - 10k each

Note: Laptops are without chargers. Prices are negotiable and does not include shipping cost

Laptops are with Lagtech and will ship once shipping payment is made.

For any enquiries or negotiations Whatsapp slimjoe on 08189851492 or mail me on ssgtsandurst@gmail.com.

Let's the keep the ministry moving cool
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adinije: Oga Lag what is the total cost of shipping this? Both air and sea. https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/syd/4591796440.html I sent the seller msg offering $50 though no reply yet. But just give the breakdown cost.

@ lagtech, the seller has two pieces of this mini
Help me buy one too. He should take $50 each if u are picking the two togeda

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Shinner2010(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
XELIO TABLET for sale, @cheap price, is now in lagos wt jimmy, 4Gig memory, 1.2ghz,wt webcam, and lots more, contact me on whatsapp... 08072151186
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Shinner2010(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
[img][/img]

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Shinner2010(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Shinner2010(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
[img][/img]

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by aeu1: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Top9jajamz: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Howdy Lagtech.
Please respond to your email
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by obidevine(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
For your car sales, car servicing, installation of car tracking devices, diagnosing/scanning, fixing of mechanical & electrical problems, programming of car keys, remote controls, brain boxes, car lock codes, radio codes, changing of car languages and all AUTOMEDIC SERVICES, contact Fly-Kings Automobiles "Sales,Servicing, Diagnosing,Programming" contact (Devine on 08066696890 - BBpin 28D9E0D6) or (Fola on 08124927482-BB Pin 33466B8F) .

At Fly-Kings Automobiles , we strive to please.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Just checking email and messages.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
femadesh:

@ lagtech, the seller has two pieces of this mini
Help me buy one too. He should take $50 each if u are picking the two togeda

Seller has sold to many nairalanders. I dont think he will go down on the price. He lowered it from $100.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ujawissy: lagtech,update me on the purchase of d laptop ;271552663504 ,i'm crediting ur acct;first thing 2moro morning thankz cool

Total to Naija is N49,980.

Will expect your payment sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
respect076:

've don DAT bt jst sum minit ago i saw notice on de item DAT payment has been refunded.plz hlp me 2 confirm it.tnkx

Yes-refund sent.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nostalgia21:
pls Have you seen the mail i sent you?. Have you called seller?. I'm looking to pay for them today

Just seen. COntacting seller now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
lagtech:

Seller has sold to many nairalanders. I dont think he will go down on the price. He lowered it from $100.

@lagtech, I don't knw if seller can go as low as $50 oo, but I know he will give discount if the 2 is purchased togeda. He mentioned sometin like dat in the description
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
kentochi:
since they are not sold yet
i think i have to fix that one how much will the board cost hope that will cure the whole sickness ?
What are we searching hp dv7 or dv6?

Its a dv7-will get the full model number.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
femadesh:

@lagtech, I don't knw if seller can go as low as $50 oo, but I know he will give discount if the 2 is purchased togeda. He mentioned sometin like dat in the description

Mail him and ask. I cant as I already agreed on $75 with him and he knows me. Send an email and ask if you can pick right away.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adinije: Oga Lag what is the total cost of shipping this? Both air and sea. https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/syd/4591796440.html I sent the seller msg offering $50 though no reply yet. But just give the breakdown cost.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
wakes:
WOW! JUST SEING THIS NOW...I NEED 1TERABYTE HARD DISK. HOW MUCH? PLS REPLY ASAP. THANKS

No 1TB available at the moment.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
gowaga68: Lagtech: am sorry for not communicating have been busy with some projects.

Ok.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ogborokiri: Oga lag check dis out so dat i can ship it wit d shoe plzzzz459205115 make an offer of $30 if u tink dey can b fixed over here in 9ja oga can u help me to get a power bank 4 $5 plzz also add dis its on ebay 281392167787 $8

First link is wrong.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
@ ADINIJE. Where are u
Are u still interested in the mini??
So dat lagtech can pick d 2 up @ once
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by realjoker(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
For those who have shops for selling goods.
LOT OF 30 BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900
CELL PHONE CASES NEW IN BOX
WHOLESALE FREE SHIP! $22.47

http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=380902341931&sv=lots%20of%20blackberry%20bold&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull[/b][/quote] pls cost of shipping this to Nigeria
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
This d real link 4592054115 plzzz act on it $20
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
lagtech:

Need to know the weight before I can give shipping prices.
By sea-if they can fit the extra large box-$180
Large box-$150.
nice man. What news for me?. Did seller pick?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.