Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (530437 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
lagtech:

Its the same dv6000 listed on our website. No difference. I thought you had seen it.

2GB RAM. 160GB HD. Webcam.Wireless. DVD. 15.4" Widescreen. Intel Dual Core. 5-in-1 Media Card Reader. 3 USB Ports.
no i haven't. Pls what of the phone screen? And how much can i add if you make it 320 hdd before it ships?..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Iphone 3 with charger,casing,and like new $30

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/mob/4527201200.html
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
play2rich: oga I sent u email xpf****@gmail.com pls I want you to pay for this item form. wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=111402038646&emvAD=247x259&sv=Asus&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull , pls tel me all the cost to ship it to Nigeria

Dont think I saw the email.

N20,305.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nostalgia21:
no i haven't. Pls what of the phone screen? And how much can i add if you make it 320 hdd before it ships?..

Dont know if I have 320gb here right now. But $20.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Samalex2008: Pls, somebody help me with Jimmy's office address. His no has not been going through.
Or is there anyone that route Osun and wants to go get goods from Jimmy, ur service will be needed, pls.

Email your number to me and I will have him call you,
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
elari: Greetings lagtech. Pls I want to get the best deals of the listed phones for my baby sis. Pls find and give me prices of these UK or US used phones. Sony xperia L, Sony xperia C, Sony xperia E dual also HTC ONE V and HTC butterfly
So I can aid her choose one . thanks

Im not too good with phones Laptops-yes.

What you can do is- search

ebay.com

minneapolis.craigslist.org

When you find one that you like-we can help you get it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
3 working laptops 1 non working. Dell, HP, and Toshiba. $60 for all

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/sys/4554626626.html
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
lagtech:

Dont know if I have 320gb here right now. But $20.
pls search sir.. 160 is kinda small. Pls i want them (dv6000 and phone screen) to ship today. The samsung has shipped already right?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sweet deal from ebay
Lot of 76 iPhone 4/4S Cracked and Broken LCDs - eBay Mobile BUY IT NOW $79

http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=301232487278&sv=Lots%20smartphones&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thank God Nairaland is back
@lagtech,
You said you posted picture of that laptop here. me i never see am oooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Lindons(f): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
@lagtech wat of dose dat won free laptop for june? Hv d been shipped yet,am asking in d stead of my sis vivaciouzz
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
lagtech:

Your items were bought when nairaland was done. Most of the items posted here were gotten over the weekend or this week. But I will post them for you.
I'll really appreciate it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
gowaga68: Has anyone done any deal with goodwill?? I need to get educated on how to use them.
I'll advise you seek lagtech's advice. Most stuffs there are donated items. Some in good conditions and others not in good condition. They auction the items 'as is' and with no refunds. So if your item is faulty, you cannot return them. It's a good try tho. Check UBID.COM
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
lagtech:

They have many good deals-a lot. But you have to go to the store.
you don't have to go to the store. I've used them and they shipped to my u.s add.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
lagtech:

They have many good deals-a lot. But you have to go to the store.
ok. And what does it takes you to do such biz for me when such arises?

blaxx: I'll advise you seek lagtech's advice. Most stuffs there are donated items. Some in good conditions and others not in good condition. They auction the items 'as is' and with no refunds. So if your item is faulty, you cannot return them. It's a good try tho. Check UBID.COM
Thanks for the advicr and i will be checking on the given site.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by play2rich: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
lagtech:

Dont think I saw the email.

N20,305.
Oga lagtech pls reduce am for me o, it's only a 7inches laptop and the price is $65
I will pay advance ten thousand naira to your account tomorrow
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
confluence: Thank God Nairaland is back
@lagtech,
You said you posted picture of that laptop here. me i never see am oooo

Which laptop? You have dozens.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lindons: @lagtech wat of dose dat won free laptop for june? Hv d been shipped yet,am asking in d stead of my sis vivaciouzz

I sent a message to her 3 weeks ago. Flash drive winners got theres on Monday. Laptop winners on the 26th.
Thats why we havnt done any promo for July yet.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
blaxx: you don't have to go to the store. I've used them and they shipped to my u.s add.

Wow. Wonderful news.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
play2rich: Oga lagtech pls reduce am for me o, it's only a 7inches laptop and the price is $65
I will pay advance ten thousand naira to your account tomorrow

All we charged you is $20. Everything else is ebay price and shipping. But if the item is just 7inches-it might not weigh more than 2 pounds-thus reducing your bill.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
@Yhellow-

Your laptop just came in this morning-I wrapped it before I remembered to take pictures. We had to ship it today. Its the one to the left.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
@Kenny-your items weighed 18 pounds on the scale-after wrapping-it will approach 19 pounds.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
@Kentochi-your items arrived this morning. They weigh 6.8 pounds-do you want them to ship today?

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Shinner2010(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
lagtech:
Wow. Wonderful news.
pls don't forget to help me ship all d remaining items has U̶̲̥̅̊ have promise to do so sir. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
lagtech:

Wow. Wonderful news.
hahahaha. Wrong post o.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thx, God bless u.
lagtech: @Yhellow-

Your laptop just came in this morning-I wrapped it before I remembered to take pictures. We had to ship it today. Its the one to the left.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 $80

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/4560606252.html

not a bad deal
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lagtech did you recieve any deposit from one A.M.Musa today?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
blaxx: hahahaha. Wrong post o.

Why is it wrong? Cant orders be made from their website?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
gowaga68: Lagtech did you recieve any deposit from one A.M.Musa today?

Yes-I guessed it was you. Is it for that HP Probook? Has the seller gotten back to you?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
@Lagtech have you seen my blackberry?, the hp 2000 can they ship today?
Please sir let me know my inventory, have you started work on the 50 hp minis?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Another Good deal...

wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemPic.aspx?pix=2&emvAD=640x247&aid=131237219007&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

Me savin' money oh!.. Testin' my shoppin' skills so when I get my money my first buy is goin' to be

*because my silencers on....*

I'll be postin' good deals here till I've saved enough..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.