Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 - Sports (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 (80800 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! / Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by seyema(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2014
rozayx5:

another hater spotted, the team that wins the world cup is not always convincing,
spain 2010

[size=50pt] , ALL OF YOU WERE SHOUTING HOLLAND 5 - ARGENTINA -0 BEFORE THIS MATCH
NOW ANOTHER USELESS GRAMMER HAS STARTED , NONSENSE
[/size]
kk
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Youngzedd:

The world cup of then and now aren't the same.

If it's 21 century Pele won't win more than one or even nothing. With all this rules in 21 century football.
Do your research. The World Cup has always been amazing. For instance, the Brazilian team of the Eighties were amazing and never won the World Cup. The Dutch team of the Seventies were amazing and never won the World Cup. Same with the Hungarian team of the Fifties.

Pele was amazing. Messi can not be the greatest without dominating the greatest footballing event which is the World Cup like Pele.

You want him to win only one and be crowned the greatest.
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by coded01: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2014
rozayx5:

another hater spotted, the team that wins the world cup is not always convincing,
spain 2010

[size=18pt] , ALL OF YOU WERE SHOUTING HOLLAND 5 - ARGENTINA -0 BEFORE THIS MATCH
NOW ANOTHER USELESS GRAMMER HAS STARTED , NONSENSE
[/size]

[size=18pt]Many have started Germany Machine BS Already.... grin grin angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Prowizy2: No problem till then. . But for now come and join the celebration cheesy
NAH.I'LL CELEBRATE ON SAT WHEN HOLLAND WINS 3RD PLACE,AND ON SUN WHEN GERMANY WINS wink
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2014
coded01:

Wish you were here with me so i could comfort you... cheesy cheesy cheesy

cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cry cry....I know. cry cry.
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Debroslink: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: How can Messi see it all when he has not seen Three World Cups. Are you saying the Champions league is tougher than this World Cup that Brazil was crying like if their Country was wiped out of the planet.

The World Cup is tougher. Players like Pirlo, Silva, Iniesta, Xavi, Rooney and many more did not know their BLOOD GROUP.

If it is in Champions league, We would have been calling Rooney, White PELE.

If u like, win 10 WC, if I win just once, both of us are WC winners.

European football is d standard for all footballersin club level and Pele never won its greatest prize...the CL. But Messi has.

I tell u. If mMessi wins this WC, he's greater than Pele.

6 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 10, 2014
Brazil coach(felipe scolari)slept late last
night and was unable to wake up early
this morning,his wife walked to his bed
and tapped him and said"wake up
honey its already 8!".........d man
jumped up and shouted "did dey score
again?"

9 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2014
Lordave: Where are those fuckkking Man utd fans?

Shouting Van Persie and Van Gaal as if Van Persie isn't the worst Netherlands player at this tournament. Dude was absolutely clueless with the ball and always goes for the opposing players leg when he looses it. He is a disgrace to all captains, even Yobo has a better reputation as a captain.

I don't see Man Utd playing in Europe for at least the next 6 years
Mr man go and sleep angry
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Missy89(f): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2014
shymexx:

Wanna bet? grin

Not saying Argies will certainly win, but it's going to be a very close game. And the Argies might nick it.

what can we wage on this game?

it wont be close at all!
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by nonjebose(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2014
claireshan: just watch and see
I can see clearly the outcome.
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Forwetinnah: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2014
coded01:

[size=18pt]
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ITS TIME EVERYONE GIVE MESSI HIS DUE RESPECT........................................... tongue cool cheesy

ARGENTINA FOR WORLD CUP[/size]

Make dem watch that cup well before Suarez go take a bite o
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Dhulqarnain(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Yes!!! Messi & Argentina in d final!!!
Maracana,here we come!!!
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Itztunechi: 12:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Ishsoph:
Still waiting for you to fulfil your word
Or are you not a man of your word? cool

sad sad

i'm sorry sir tongue

i'm still in shock..i cant even snap pics now again embarassed
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Oahray: that Ronaldo excuse is cliché already. I think he was always thinking of his next haircut.

First it was Messi cannot perform without Xavi and Iniesta...

Well, Messi debunked it. Then it was, Argentina is rubbish without Messi.

Argentina wins Netherlands, suddenly they are a strong team?

Would you people please make up your mind? tongue
Don't mind them...When C.Ronaldo took them to the world cup they were shouting he can do it alone...he doesn't need his teammates... now they are out it's another different story..even the C.ronaldo sef go Brazil go collect golden Clipper grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Missy89:

what can we wage on this game?

it wont be close at all!

Alright.

If it's a close game, you've to come down here this summer to kiss me, and if it isn't, I've to travel to yank by August to kiss you? grin

Are you game? cool
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by herald9: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2014
claireshan: youuuu hmmmmnn
ur hrt will b safe wit me...

I swear i wont temper wif d configuration sad
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Oahray: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2014
homesteady:
Mark my words - 'the cries of all those brazilian children
will come back to hunt Germany in the final!' -
I don't think the Germans meant to make the little Brazil kids cry. They just couldn't stop scoring grin

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Lordave: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Cecediva: Mr man go and sleep angry
Na you I dey wait for wink
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by makkitush: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Cecediva: Mr man go and sleep angry
hahahaha,u're angry now.sorry:-D:-D:-Dbut i told u earlier that messi will dump u out.:-P
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by nonjebose(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Debroslink:

To be d greatest, you have to win everything...

World cup

League title

Champions league.

Pele never entered Europe not to talk of winning CL.

If Messi wins this World cup, he's d greatest.

And where do u place maradona
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by DukeNija(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2014
CFCfan:
The answer to your question is No. Brazilians would rather see Germany lift the trophy

I think you are wrong. This is a South American world cup and Brazil will seek revenge.
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by kolamilan(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2014
Spotless180: it is a lie. Argentina will know how to handle that game when it comes.
Just keep calm and watch.
have you forgotten 2010 WC quarter final?
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by nijanigga: 12:32am On Jul 10, 2014
makkitush: Vangaal will go trophyless this season.he will finish 4th ,no 3rd because arsenal owns 4th.
I dont know about arsenal finishing 4th.but i do know that no more sas for liverpool and with liverpool playing cl they wont be in the top four.new experience for brendan rogers.also gerrard is fading with age.
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by tonididdy(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2014
Debroslink:

European football is d standard for all footballersin club level and Pele never won its greatest prize...the CL. But Messi has.

no need to argue my broda...anything wey make messi win this worldcup.forget it he is the greatest in football history

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2014
Debroslink:

The Champions league is not the greatest prize. It is so easy to play in and it is given every year. Xavi has three Champions league medals. Very few like Pele have Three World Cup Medals.

Messi has Three Champions league medals and no World Cup medal. That will tell you the level of difficulty of the World Cup.
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Itztunechi: 12:32am On Jul 10, 2014
This match was FIXED ! undecided
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by makkitush: 12:32am On Jul 10, 2014
Lordave: Na you I dey wait for wink
leave her please,she is angry.
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Odunharry(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2014
dhammyg:
smiley
just msg u on whatsapp....
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by uzolexis(f): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Germany finished all their goals in the semi finals...nothing for them in the finals.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Debroslink:

Even Michael Carrick has Champions league medal.
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Debroslink: 12:33am On Jul 10, 2014
nonjebose: And where do u place maradona
Did Maradona win CL?
Re: Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 by Missy89(f): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2014
shymexx:

Alright.

If it's a close game, you've to come down here this summer to kiss me, and if it isn't, I've to travel to yank by August to kiss you? grin

Are you game? cool

agreed. will be in Europe all August by the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (66) (Reply)

Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar / Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.