Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion (629 Views)

God knows I love Frank / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family And Friends Hate Him. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion by Godween: 1:30am On Jul 06, 2014
Boko Haram has suffered so much hatred from everyone of us due to there delusion (mistaken believe) and we may have curse or judged them for the pains they have caused us but, I'm appealing to everyone to desist from such imperfection and start loving and praying for them. Hear this:

Matthew 5:43-48 (NIV)
Love for Enemies
“You have heard that it was said,
‘Love your neighbor and hate your
enemy.’ But I tell you, love your
enemies and pray for those who
persecute you, that you may be
children of your Father in heaven. He
causes his sun to rise on the evil and
the good, and sends rain on the
righteous and the unrighteous. If
you love those who love you, what
reward will you get? Are not even the
tax collectors doing that? And if you
greet only your own people, what are
you doing more than others? Do not
even pagans do that? Be perfect,
therefore, as your heavenly Father is
perfect.
Hmmm
Re: I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion by ayukdaboss(m): 1:42am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Praying for THEM? Ok!

Why not visit any shoprite outlets, buy them 4 cartons of Indomie Noodles, 12 crates of Eggs, PlayStation 4 (With FIFA 14) and with "Matthew 5:43-48 (NIV)" go straight to SAMBISA and show/share your package with BH..

[s] How much for weed for your area? It is probably 3 big wraps for just N50![/s]

2 Likes

Re: I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 06, 2014
angryNa werey be dis op o.

1 Like

Re: I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 06, 2014
op, kindly do like the above poster has said. Am sure they'd love you back.
Re: I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion by lanre316: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2014
The Bible says do not return hatred for hatred with your enemies, NOT that you should encourage them to kill you by praying for them. Boko Haram wants you non-Muslims dead! Get it, dead. Anything that can be done should be done to stop them. Showing love is NOT the same as exhibiting stupidity.
Re: I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2014
I support d poster, we should pray for our enemies including BH so they can repent and come to Jesus....
Re: I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion by lanre316: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2014
Debonair1: I support d poster, we should pray for our enemies including BH so they can repent and come to Jesus....

What if they decide not to come to Jesus. They should keep killing and kidnapping?
Re: I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2014
lanre316:

What if they decide not to come to Jesus. They should keep killing and kidnapping?
NO
Re: I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion by fittoux: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Father unto your hand i commit my Mind,dnt let crazy ideology ruin it.teach me what to believe and lead me which path to follow for Nairaland consist of good,bad and crazy ideologists.in another thread an ideologist want to know whence go mad people after death...
Re: I Love Boko Haram With Great Passion by lanre316: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2014
fittoux: Father unto your hand i commit my Mind,dnt let crazy ideology ruin it.teach me what to believe and lead me which path to follow for Nairaland consist of good,bad and crazy ideologists.in another thread an ideologist want to know whence go mad people after death...

Relax, nothing will happen to your faith. By His Grace.

(1) (Reply)

UNDERSTANDING RESTITUTION ( Part III - The Concluding Part ) / The Churches is Not a place for crime / Ready To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.