Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS (1566 Views)

Few Months Registered 2004 Toyota Solara In Superb Condition / 4 MONTHS REGISTERED (TOYOTA) LEXUS RX300 S.U.V. SUPER CLEAN with DVD FOR N1.350M / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 2004 Honda Accord EX (5 Months Registered) Eod. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by AutoBen(m): 6:17am On Jul 06, 2014
5 months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean and Fresh

OPTIONS:
Leather
CD Player
Air bags
Alloy Wheels (Black)
Factory AC
4Wheel Drive
Auto Transmission
Color: Silver

Don't miss this great opportunity.

More Pictures available

Contact details:
SCOTT_EMMANUEL@YAHOO.COM
Phone Numbers: 08186833634, 08060897050
BB Pin: 2B7DE95A

Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by gratefulheart(m): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Price? location?
What's d issue(s) wit d vehicle?
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by AutoBen(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
AVAAVAILABLE
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by AutoBen(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
gratefulheart: Price? location?
What's d issue(s) wit d vehicle?
Noo single issue with the car... The car is superclean and he just wants to sell to upgrade....
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by coolsegun2002: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
Oga no vex...but u suppose sabi we unairalanders nd our wahala...as usual...engine pix..price...nd location for inspection....
I won't wanna body myself about a car when I stay in lag nd car is located in abuja or nasarawa..thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by AutoBen(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2014
coolsegun2002: Oga no vex...but u suppose sabi we unairalanders nd our wahala...as usual...engine pix..price...nd location for inspection....
I won't wanna body myself about a car when I stay in lag nd car is located in abuja or nasarawa..thanks
send an email to seun_u@hotmail.com I will send you other pictures as requested and the car is here in Lagos.
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by coolsegun2002: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
Oga autoben....i sent both email nd text message..no response...
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by coolsegun2002: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2014
http://kaduna-south./5-months-registered-2007-toyota-solara-iid-673274186

Found dis same ride on olx...saying it's kaduna....op...would u like to explain...
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by AutoBen(m): 5:05am On Jul 09, 2014
coolsegun2002: http://kaduna-south./5-months-registered-2007-toyota-solara-iid-673274186

Found dis same ride on olx...saying it's kaduna....op...would u like to explain...

Mr. Cool Guy, I'm so very sure you find that Post on olx about the car in kaduna exciting. Well, I posted that car and those are my pictures copied from one of my post.... The car is here in Lagos, whoever posted the same car saying its @ abuja wants to use iit to scam people.... and My advice for you is that, dont pay any DINE to ANYBODY without seeing the car..... The offer might look exciting, but insist on seeing the car before you do anything ..... and by the way, do you think this car is a car of 800k like the post stated? lol... well, be careful sha
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by gratefulheart(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
What's d price?

AutoBen: Noo single issue with the car... The car is superclean and he just wants to sell to upgrade....
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
I really fail to understand the logic behind advertising a car without the price included in the advert. Doesn't really make much sense.anyways since u no get price I'm offering 900k

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by AutoBen(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2014
available
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by AutoBen(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2014
elbedso: I really fail to understand the logic behind advertising a car without the price included in the advert. Doesn't really make much sense.anyways since u no get price I'm offering 900k
. Far below my final price.
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 10, 2014
AutoBen: . Far below my final price.
Maybe ur unserious or a scammer since u still don't want to post ur 'final price' but if ur legit and u expect potential buyers to call just to ask 4 price den ur a jonzer
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by AutoBen(m): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2014
elbedso:
Maybe ur unserious or a scammer since u still don't want to post ur 'final price' but if ur legit and u expect potential buyers to call just to ask 4 price den ur a jonzer
Serious and Potential buyers has been calling. and tell me how on earth do you think a 2007 solara will go for 900k? Na wah ooo.... well, if you dont mind, I have a 2002 solara I can sell for 850k ... And my advice for you, in the course of looking for cheap cars thats how 99% has falling victim of scam.. so please dont pay any money to anybody without seeing the car, The offer might look exciting, but BE CAREFUL
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2014
MR OP You talk too much...How much be the car?...shuuu
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2014
AutoBen: Serious and Potential buyers has been calling. and tell me how on earth do you think a 2007 solara will go for 900k? Na wah ooo.... well, if you dont mind, I have a 2002 solara I can sell for 850k ... And my advice for you, in the course of looking for cheap cars thats how 99% has falling victim of scam.. so please dont pay any money to anybody without seeing the car, The offer might look exciting, but BE CAREFUL
Why on earth can't a solara 2007 go for 900k?? angry and why won't I offer 900k? As you no gree include price nko? I'm not looking for 'cheap cars' I make my offer based on what I have, if it can't work I move on and find another. I'm not about to fall victim of any scam thanks
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by AutoBen(m): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2014
Available
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2014
gstuntz: MR OP You talk too much...How much be the car?...shuuu
Seriously no mind d guy. Just blabbing unnecessarily. As if he's not d one doin something fishy by advertising car without price included saying serious buyers will call! Do we know if he has put jazz in his mouth to hoodwink people that call and make dem pay whatever he asks or some stuff like dat. Meanwhile he has already broken the rule of nairaland dat states cars should be advertised with a price. Hypocrite
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by Lexusgs430: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2014
coolsegun2002: http://kaduna-south./5-months-registered-2007-toyota-solara-iid-673274186

Well done on highlighting to the seller of multiple adverts elsewhere. But I am disappointed @ the stand the seller has taken so far or his response on this platform.
Every reasonable seller will be getting in touch with olx to inform them of this fraudulent act, not unless something sinister is happening.
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by coolsegun2002: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't know wat his reasons are...so I won't like to violate his privacy.i think dats the way he transacts his deals he also has an highlander for sale on Nairaland no price too..https://www.nairaland.com/1800919/6-months-registered-2003-toyota ..probably to avoid comments..una sabi Nairalanders naa we go finish d guy if we see any ridiculous price Dats eida too high or too low...I chatted him nd his price is seriously on the high side almost the cost of a tokunbo....its like selling a pencil light camry for 790k when tokunbo goes for btw 800 to 950.well I concluded ...happy sales..
Re: 5 Months Registered 2007 Toyota Solara - Extremely Clean And Fresh OPTIONS by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 11, 2014
elbedso:
Seriously no mind d guy. Just blabbing unnecessarily. As if he's not d one doin something fishy by advertising car without price included saying serious buyers will call! Do we know if he has put jazz in his mouth to hoodwink people that call and make dem pay whatever he asks or some stuff like dat. Meanwhile he has already broken the rule of nairaland dat states cars should be advertised with a price. Hypocrite
Hehehe grin...I tire ooooo

(1) (Reply)

distress sale: Tokunbo 2006/07 Honda Accord DC @ 1.350m sold! sold!! sold!!! / Nissan Altima 2014 Model For N2,700,000 / Extremely Neat Toks 1999 Mercedes Ml430 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.