Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples (1537 Views)

Classified Auto/car Website For Sale..www.autosalesads.com / Responsive Web Design(rwd) With Bootstrap Frontend Framework Overview (samples) / A Proposal For A Complete Web Package For A High Profile Church In Abuja, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2014
I will setup a complete car dealership website for for you. With your website, you can list and sell all your cars and even allow other dealers to post ads for a fee.

This offer comes with everything you need to start and run a successful car dealership website anywhere in the world. Included:
- Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Personalized Webmails, Dynamic designs, Set any currency, Multiple Language Translations, VIN Number Decoder, Car Search, Multiple pictures, Contact Seller, Social Media Integration, etc.

Promo Price: ₦25,000 only
Delivery: 6 days
Inquiries: 08060252663

Hurry now and get a very special bonus.

How You Will Make Money From Your Car Website
There are many creative ways you will make money from your Car Website. Below are just few of these:
- Earn Profit when you sell any of your listed cars (if you are a dealer).
- Charge a small fee from Car Dealer or a fee per car listed on your website.
- Not just cars. You can promote Trucks, Boats, Bikes, Vans, Heavy Duty, etc.
- Apart from Items for sale, you can expand to Rentals, Lease, Hire, Accessories, spare parts, Services, etc.
- Offer advert spaces and banners on your website and earn steady income.
- Earn commission when you help owners to sell or lease their automobiles.
- Promote related affiliate programmes or services to your users and earn commissions.
- Sell things on your website (ebooks, tutorials, cars, service, etc).
- Keep expanding. As you start getting more relevance, your profit will also increase.
- These and many others will keep bring in more income...
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Sample One (Many samples and demo available, hurry now)

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1529122_cardealer-1_jpeg0fa28954d7629dd10b7761308566bb60[/img]
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2014

Hurry now and get a very special bonus.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1529125_carsite_2_jpeg154bf34e5fa4598595363570709748c9
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Start Making money promoting car dealers. Place your order today.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1529127_car_site_3_jpeg69efbab259d503b3cc025ae3659fe0bc
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2014
The above are Theme samples. Your site will bear your name, logo, colours of your choice, your offers, content, images, etc. It will be fully customized to your very own brand. Moreover, there are many other different sample you can choose from. Order today and start making money.
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2014
How You Will Make Money From Your Car Website
There are many creative ways you will make money from your Car Website. Below are just few of these:
- Earn Profit when you sell any of your listed cars (if you are a dealer).
- Charge a small fee from Car Dealer or a fee per car listed on your website.
- Not just cars. You can promote Trucks, Boats, Bikes, Vans, Heavy Duty, etc.
- Apart from Items for sale, you can expand to Rentals, Lease, Hire, Accessories, spare parts, Services, etc.
- Offer advert spaces and banners on your website and earn steady income.
- Earn commission when you help owners to sell or lease their automobiles.
- Promote related affiliate programmes or services to your users and earn commissions.
- Sell things on your website (ebooks, tutorials, cars, service, etc).
- Keep expanding. As you start getting more relevance, your profit will also increase.
- These and many others will keep bring in more income...
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Nice themes there. I like your concept. well done.
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2014
JideTheBlogger: Nice themes there. I like your concept. well done.

Thanks, my Oga at the Top. Jide I enjoy the content of your blog every time I visit. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by NwaTeacher1: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
I do see you as APC e-warrior and Gej hater in political section. I never knew something good will still come out 4rm you. Ride on with ur dream and stop fighting 4 the Haramites supporter of APC party
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nwa Teacher: I do see you as APC e-warrior and Gej hater in political section. I never knew something good will still come out 4rm you. Ride on with ur dream and stop fighting 4 the Haramites supporter of APC party

Happy Sunday my brother. God bless our obodo Nigeria, give us peace and fruitfulness.
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Wordpress things
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
redcliff: Lmao!!!. I knew egift as a graphic designer before i actually thought maybe he got paid to drop the profession and just go hard on pdp and gej..wr contested for the nl graphic design contested in 2012 together...i think.

grin grin grin
Oga Red, if you have suffered like some of us in this country, you will go "harder". Anyway we all hope for the best. God bless Naija. Na him be our obodo oyibo grin
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by redcliff: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift:

grin grin grin
Oga Red, if you have suffered like some of us in this country, you will go "harder". Anyway we all hope for the best. God bless Naija. Na him be our obodo oyibo grin

Lol. I feek you my brother..e no easy man...

1 Like

Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Alexkene: Wordpress things

It is still the best Content Management System (CMS) in the world. And if you back it with quality premium themes and plugins like I do for my clients, all you need to do is sit back and grow your income.

Started in 2003, Wordpress powers 19% of all the content on the Internet. It has over 46million downloads. Over 67% of all the blogs on the web runs on WP. Its owner Matt Mullenweg has a net worth of $40 million.

So we develop with the best and it is updated regularly.
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift:

It is still the best Content Management System (CMS) in the world. And if you back it with quality premium themes and plugins like I do for my clients, all you need to do is sit back and grow your income.

Started in 2003, Wordpress powers 19% of all the content on the Internet. It has over 46million downloads. Over 67% of all the blogs on the web runs on WP. Its owner Matt Mullenweg has a net worth of $40 million.

So we develop with the best and it is updated regularly.

I know bro. Wordpress is great. I'm a web developer too

1 Like

Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by Fogman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Outside auto website, can you handle commerce site? And what does it take to register a site name
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fogman: Outside auto website, can you handle commerce site? And what does it take to register a site name

Yes. I can get you an ecommerce website up and running withing 7 days for just ₦25,000 if you order now as part of my current Promo (usually cost more).

You will Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Shopping cart, Customers registration, Invoicing, Blog integration, Users Comment, Translation, Product Categories and filtering, etc.

Your ecommerce website will have the ability to accept and process Credit cards (Visa and Mastercard), E-payments/Online Merchants (Payza, PM, Bitcoin, Paypal, 2Co, etc) and Bank Deposits.

Note: For payments, using Bank Deposits and Vogue may just be a good start. But I will ensure the rest are in place and you can enable them whenever you need it.

Do let me know if you have any other question.
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by Fogman(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift:

Yes. I can get you an ecommerce website up and running withing 7 days for just ₦25,000 if you order now as part of my current Promo (usually cost more).

You will Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Shopping cart, Customers registration, Invoicing, Blog integration, Users Comment, Translation, Product Categories and filtering, etc.

Your ecommerce website will have the ability to accept and process Credit cards (Visa and Mastercard), E-payments/Online Merchants (Payza, PM, Bitcoin, Paypal, 2Co, etc) and Bank Deposits.

Note: For payments, using Bank Deposits and Vogue may just be a good start. But I will ensure the rest are in place and you can enable them whenever you need it.

Do let me know if you have any other question.

Sounds good, can i see any sample oe such job done previously.

What is your payment terms?
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fogman: Sounds good, can i see any sample oe such job done previously.

What is your payment terms?

For portfolio, visit http://websubsidy.net/portfolio/ for some of them.

On payment, since its promo price, full payment is fine. But since it is our first transaction, you can pay ₦15k now and ₦10k on completion.

(Note you site will be ready within 7days. After which you can start start posting your offers whenever you have any). You are also entitled to free Support from us.
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by Fogman(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift:

For portfolio, visit http://websubsidy.net/portfolio/ for some of them.

On payment, since its promo price, full payment is fine. But since it is our first transaction, you can pay ₦15k now and ₦10k on completion.

(Note you site will be ready within 7days. After which you can start start posting your offers whenever you have any). You are also entitled to free Support from us.

I am seeing N10k Promo price on your signature.
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fogman: I am seeing N10k Promo price on your signature.

Yes. We have different promo running currently. The car site and your ecommerce site are not part of it. Our Home page have detail on the Ecommerce offer.

Although the Open Web Promo accommodate clients who just want to put pictures and list of products and services they offer, your request involves posting individual item like is obtainable on most Online Shopping sites.
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by Fogman(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift:

Yes. We have different promo running currently. The car site and your ecommerce site are not part of it. Our Home page have detail on the Ecommerce offer.

Although the Open Web Promo accommodate clients who just want to put pictures and list of products and services they offer, your request involves posting individual item like is obtainable on most Online Shopping sites.

Ok. Will visit your site and revert back to your during the week. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fogman: Ok. Will visit your site and revert back to your during the week. Cheers
I will be expecting. Cheers
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2014
The tons of Sample to Choose from. All you need to do is tell us the name you want and we "Hit the engine running on your Car Site". Contact us today.

We build all category of websites

Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2014
Keep your inquiries coming, 08060252663.
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2014
Hurry. Offer still available. If you need any other category of website, do let me know. 08060252663
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by anuville: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2014
I'm into fashion designing. I sew basically indigenous clothes (natives) and i need to av a website for this. Can you help and how much is it gono cost. Pls i need your reply as quickly as possible
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
anuville: I'm into fashion designing. I sew basically indigenous clothes (natives) and i need to av a website for this. Can you help and how much is it gono cost. Pls i need your reply as quickly as possible

I will develop a Fashion eCommerce website for you at the current discount offer at ₦25,000 only (Our regular price is from 45k).

Clients can either submit orders request or pay online (whichever you prefer). Below are additional features you will get:
- Domain and Web Hosting.
- Shopping cart.
- Integrate ePayments (Visa, mastercard, bank deposit, etc).
- Social media sharing and social profile links.
- Forms (Clients/customers registration, Accounts, comments, tracking services, etc)
- SEO and backlinks.
- And more (let me not bore you with the terminologies. Its a complete package)

We can start today, if that is okay with you. Call or text 08060252663. We will provide you Demo designs to choose from.
Re: Get A Complete Car Website For ₦25k - See Samples by egift(m): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
If you have a question, you can drop it.

(1) (Reply)

Visit My New Website / Newly Non Hosted Nigeria Adsense Available @ Cheap Price / Web Design In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.