Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,235 members, 7,953,885 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Jiggaman – Wonle Ft. Terry G - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jiggaman – Wonle Ft. Terry G (458 Views)

Ruggedman – Push Ft Terry G (Video) / New Video: Sandalili Ft Terry G - YQ / NEW Joint: 2face Ft Terry The Rapman- Bother You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jiggaman – Wonle Ft. Terry G by BlueSkyz: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2014
[img]http://www.wadup.tk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Jigga.jpg[/img]
LMB Records presents
fastrising pop act, JiggaMan in a brand new number, assiSted by the Ginja, Terry G titled ‘Wonle’ BABATUNDE“ JIGGAMAN” was born in Lagos Nigeria. Barely two years into his career, his profile is fast rising with the
release of street anthems like ‘Hula Hoop’.

Armed with only his pen and paper, the 400 level graphic design student of
Cyprus International
University released what is without a doubt an outstanding demo. Titled JiggaMan The Demo.

When asked ‘why music?’ the Fast
rising Artiste says “I found out I was gifted in it so I had to explore it to the
world, it’s my life, my hustle, my world”
JiggaMan also overseas the dealings at LMB Records.
‘Wonle’ is a guarantee street anthem and befitting chosen feature.
Jiggaman – Wonle ft. Terry G
DOWNLOAD

(1) (Reply)

Davido BET Expreience / Music: CHRIS 2- Eze Goes To School / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.