Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments (24834 Views)

Don't Be A Victim After Spending So Much On Plantations. / Plantain Plantations In Lagos And Ogun State / Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2015
I am working in grace
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Winning. That's all that matters
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2015
God all the way
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Think and become free
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Good morning
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 6:21am On Aug 14, 2015
The great accomplishments of man have resulted from the transmission of ideas of enthusiasm. – Thomas J. Watson
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by dera7: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dutifully following you sir as a child follows his father. I will by the grace of the Almighty contact you before the end of this year for your guidance to see what I can invest N400000 in. My only fear now is if that amount is enough to invest in agriculture. Thank you sir as I anticipate the time. You can also reach me via (if it isn't much of a problem to you) oderaunachukwu@gmail.com
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Become the best you can be today
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
dera7:
Dutifully following you sir as a child follows his father. I will by the grace of the Almighty contact you before the end of this year for your guidance to see what I can invest N400000 in. My only fear now is if that amount is enough to invest in agriculture. Thank you sir as I anticipate the time. You can also reach me via (if it isn't much of a problem to you) oderaunachukwu@gmail.com
Ok. You can do a lot with that amount with proper planning. trust me. Let me know when you are ready. Meanwhile in you can send any question in at hastomnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by hotmas911(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Happy weekend
Re: Investment In Farm Plantations Give Higher ROI Than Most Rental Apartments by RZQ3: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ebi4life:
. My bro oil palm tree take abt 3 year or more before it can start yielding.
Read the post again bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking / How Much Is Chicken In Your Area / Top 5 Reasons Why Poultry Farming Is So Lucrative In Nigeria- Marvejohndaily.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.