Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

A Man To Call Her Own - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man To Call Her Own (438747 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by adegoke623(f): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
waoh! Thanks Tiffany for "A reluctant bride" and "A man to call her own" you are a great writer! keep it up....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by hassan85(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Finally All Scandals has come to an end. how lovely. Happy was here as it started just few months ago and here today has come to an END! nice one. my friend has turn a BEST WRITER. and fastly becoming BEST ROMANCE ENTERTAINER. u promise to make it a series, looking forward. success and Best wishes

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by BashirAhmad1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Masha Allah! Thanks to almighty Allah for giving me life and sparing it to witness that day, the day this wonderful work completed.

For Tiffy, we don't have any words from A-Z that can be suitable for us to thank you and to tell you and the world how you made us within those days and how this work affected our life positively. We can only say we love you our dear sister.

Looking forward to take us along again!

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by DoroCute(f): 12:39am On Sep 01, 2014
kudos to tiffanyj 4 ending this story on d eve of ma bufdaii!

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Enasco1(m): 6:01am On Sep 01, 2014
No tiffany, this work x not yet end, what will I be reading every evening?? Your work always make me smile each time am down. Well u re a great writer. Keep it up!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Aipete2(f): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2014
That's nice hmmm. Thanks madam tiffany. God bless you n I Love You Too

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by chii8(f): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Awwww...dats nice,do take care of yourself,following you seriously

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Epathra(f): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2014
God bless u tiffany and also the works of Ʊя̩̥̊ hands. For Ʊя̩̥̊ time and commitment to this work. ΐτ̅ may seem like ΐτ̅'s Ʊя̩̥̊ work buh u had 'strangers' in mind. Not minding our endless yearnings. Looking forward to Ʊя̩̥̊ next work. More mb to Ʊя̩̥̊ date and overflow ink to Ʊя̩̥̊ pen.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Jjrhymez(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
I had actually saved all my comments for the end of this story. first I would you did a nice job tiffany and thank you for tagging Me from the beginning of the story. your choice of words are superb and cool it makes the reader picture what he or she is reading, keep that up. #fast forwards to the vice President's dinner table. tiffany you didn't tell us if the wedding later took place, if terry stayed away from the wedding like his father ordered, if the Jordan's and Henry's eventually made it there as well. you have to work well towards the ending part of your story as well, we didn't see it coming and due to your ill health the vibe was lost.( hope you much better now ). its like u forced the story to come to an end. you did a good job tho. I think I like Henry, he is a real man, cos only a real man owns up to his mistakes and admits to it. thanks for your time making up a story like this. HAPPY NEW MONTH TIFFANY. HAPPY NEW MONTH #team a man to call her own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Queenxstar(f): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
I love you Tiffany. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2014
Nimen:

No biggie Tiff maybe in future we can do business.... You publishing this story?
yes sir, we would do that someday and back to your question, yes, I am sir. Tnx for reading my work
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Mj45 , Spotmataz , Mzmira , chii8 , Aipete2 , princesssusan , edwife , LyndaRoyce , Iolite , hnkan , jeanfortune , gorgeousnogo , orla01 , steve888 , heemah and seunviju thank you very much for your time and encouragements. I'm much more better now. May God bless you
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=

Aww beautiful TiffanyJ cry :'

Are you gonna come up with another story again,i will miss you. embarassed[/quote]
yep, Mitch and Joel's story will soon begin. I will miss you more
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2014
seunviju: Huh,the end just like that?didnt notice it coming to an end.Anyways it is a lovely story all the way,God bless you forever maam
lol, God bless you ma'am.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2014
Michelle55: wow wow wow!!! tiffany Swthrt u rock!! God bless u dearie for dis beautiful pièce of work
God bless you more. Tnx
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2014
spotmataz: Tiffany i love your work. You have done really well, you are definitely going places.
amen and thanks
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2014
arabaribiti: Thanks love i really enjoy your story
i'm glad. Watch out for my next story. Tnx
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2014
adorableify: Wow tiffany tanx for glueing me to nairaland, I pray ur talent will open great doors for u
you're welcome dear. Amen to your prayer
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2014
adegoke623: waoh! Thanks Tiffany for "A reluctant bride" and "A man to call her own" u are a great writer! keep it up....
you're welcome and tnx
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2014
pwettyolly: Woah tiffanyj you rock I really enjoyed this story thanks
thank you too ma.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2014
hassan85: Finally All Scandals has come to an end. how lovely. Happy was here as it started just few months ago and here today has come to an END! nice one. my friend has turn a BEST WRITER. and fastly becoming BEST ROMANCE ENTERTAINER. u promise to make it a series, looking forward. success and Best wishes
i'm not the best my good Hassan85, i have my ogas at the top here in NL and i will forever respect them. Watch out for my next story. I dy miss you small sha

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2014
BashirAhmad1: Masha Allah! Thanks to almighty Allah for giving me life and sparing it to witness that day, the day this wonderful work completed.

For Tiffy, we don't have any words from A-Z that can be suitable for us to thank you and to tell you and the world how you made us within that days and how this work affected our life positively. We can only say we love you our dear sister.

Looking forward to take us along again!
may God bless you all. Tnx for creating time for this story
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2014
DoroCute: kudos to tiffanyj 4 ending this story on d eve of ma bufdaii!
Happy birthday ma'am. Wishing you long life and prosperity
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Enasco1: No tiffany, this work x not yet end, what will I be reading every evening?? Your work always make me smile each time am down. Well u re a great writer. Keep it up!!!!!!
tnx sir, i will soon start Mitch's story. Please do read it

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Oluwatyna(f): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks tiff 4 dis wonderful story. Gd bless u,i hope u start ur next story soon can't wait

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Aipete2: That's nice hmmm. Thanks madam tiffany. God bless you n I Love You Too
God bless you too and I love you more
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2014
Oluwatyna: Thanks tiff 4 dis wonderful story. Gd bless u,i hope u start ur next story soon can't wait
you're welcome. I will start by the end of the month, i intend to repost 'the reluctant bride' before starting my next work.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2014
chii8: Awwww...dats nice,do take care of yourself,following you seriously
i will ma, thanks
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2014
Epathra: God bless u tiffany and also the works of Ʊя̩̥̊ hands. For Ʊя̩̥̊ time and commitment to this work. ΐτ̅ may seem like ΐτ̅'s Ʊя̩̥̊ work buh u had 'strangers' in mind. Not minding our endless yearnings. Looking forward to Ʊя̩̥̊ next work. More mb to Ʊя̩̥̊ date and overflow ink to Ʊя̩̥̊ pen.
God bless you ma. Tnx for everything
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by hebenz(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2014
wow wow wow

great work tiff
waiting 4 ur next work

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Mj45: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote
author=TiffanyJ]Mj45 , Spotmataz , Mzmira , chii8 , Aipete2 ,
princesssusan , edwife , LyndaRoyce , Iolite , hnkan , jeanfortune ,
gorgeousnogo , orla01 , steve888 , heemah and seunviju thank you very
much for your time and encouragements. I'm much more better now. May God
bless you[/quote]

Amen. Thanks Tiff. Hope u feel better now. Be sure to notify me when u start Joel n Mitch's story. I just love ur stories. Take care of ur wonderful self. Happy September.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Jjrhymez: I had actually saved all my comments for the end of this story. first I would you did a nice job tiffany and thank you for tagging Me from the beginning of the story. your choice of words are superb and cool it makes the reader picture what he or she is reading, keep that up. #fast forwards to the vice President's dinner table. tiffany you didn't tell us if the wedding later took place, if terry stayed away from the wedding like his father ordered, if the Jordan's and Henry's eventually made it there as well. you have to work well towards the ending part of your story as well, we didn't see it coming and due to your ill health the vibe was lost.( hope you much better now ). its like u forced the story to come to an end. you did a good job tho. I think I like Henry, he is a real man, cos only a real man owns up to his mistakes and admits to it. thanks for your time making up a story like this. HAPPY NEW MONTH TIFFANY. HAPPY NEW MONTH #team a man to call her own
sir, tnx for reading this work. Don't forget that the story continues with Mitch's story. Mitch will attend the vice president's daughter's wedding as a married woman. By the time Jordan and Tara come back from Hawaii, they will find her already married and the Nicholas will refuse to recognise the marriage. I tell, it will cause problem.
This story did not end abruptly, that is the plot and i originally planned it this way.
My next book will begin two weeks after ' a man to call her own' tnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (58) (Reply)

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.