Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana (9177 Views)

Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / PHOTO: Checkout Picture Of Peter Of psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by aaron6190: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Theophilus Tagoe, aka Castro hails from Takoradi in the Western Region of Ghana.He was born in 1982 and made it to the spotlight 2008. He is a multi award winner in Ghana and he has released many hit tracks and he also featured Ghanas Blackstars captain 'Asamoah Gyang'. The footballer is the owner of the Baby Jet Records which is where Castro works. These two men have been friends for over 10 years.

This same men booked for two days in a hotel located in Ada which is located in Ghana, their booking was to expire today so they decided to take a ride on a jetski before leaving for Accra. Castro and his girlfriend boarded the same jetski without life jackets and the blackstars captain 'Asamoah Gyang' was on another jetski alone. According to witnesses, the girlfriend of castro fell in the water while they were moving on the water, he went to save her from drowning and in the process of jumping into the water the jetski left them (He didn't turn it off before dropping). That was how the two disappeared and no one has seen them yet. It is believed they drowned.
See Photos of Castro together with Asamoah (Gyang they were truly friends)

May his gentle soul rest in peace. Amen.

Visit: http://deucesreloaded..com to hear what Asamoah Gyang has to say. He Survived death

Are you just going to read and close the page? Be human please

1 Like

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
may he make it to heaven cry

1 Like

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by erty6334(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
missed u for life Castro .RIP. shocked shocked

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
I saw this on twitter and I was hoping this incident was just a rumour. sad

We're only visitors on Earth. cry

RIP Castro.

1 Like

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Wow !! This. Is a sad news!

1 Like

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
erty6334: missed u for life Castro .RIP. shocked shocked
padman to the rescue
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
aaron6190: Theophilus Tagoe, aka Castro hails from Takoradi in the Western Region of Ghana.He was born in 1982 and made it to the spotlight 2008. He is a multi award winner in Ghana and he has released many hit tracks and he also featured Ghanas Blackstars captain 'Asamoah Gyang'. The footballer is the owner of the Baby Jet Records which is where Castro works. These two men have been friends for over 10 years.

This same men booked for two days in a hotel located in Ada which is located in Ghana, their booking was to expire today so they decided to take a ride on a jetski before leaving for Accra. Castro and his girlfriend boarded the same jetski without life jackets and the blackstars captain 'Asamoah Gyang' was on another jetski alone. According to witnesses, the girlfriend of castro fell in the water while they were moving on the water, he went to save her from drowning and in the process of jumping into the water the jetski left them (He didn't turn it off before dropping). That was how the two disappeared and no one has seen them yet. It is believed they drowned.
See Photos of Castro together with Asamoah (Gyang they were truly friends)

May his gentle soul rest in peace. Amen.

Visit: http://deucesreloaded..com to hear what Asamoah Gyang has to say. He Survived death

Are you just going to read and close the page? Be human please
ohhh!! Too sad he. Brought it on himself.. Saftey always no matter how proffesional u. Think u r

2 Likes

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by bigtt76(f): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Wao very sad news indeed. May their soul rest in peace. We tend to take a whole lot of things for granted. Jet-skiing without protective gear is just crazy on its own undecided there's no showmanship on sea or river!

Better Source Here: http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/07/06/breaking-hiplife-musician-castro-dead-2/ direct from Ghana not Blog tongue
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by texaco1: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
I remember this guy song with gyan , nice song . But why will someone jump into a lagoon without a life jacket. There was rumours at one time that he was deep in diabolic issues . Only God knows.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by ebamma(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
sad news, what's life really about?, u work hard and when u make it and try to have a little fun, u are gone
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by amiskurie(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
I like that guy a lot,sad he died this way.

He was the boyfriend of mizbel.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Goahead(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sad! A very bad ending.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by herald9: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
[size=20pt]YOU MEAN CASTRO D'DESTROYER shocked shocked[/size]
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Smartsyn(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Castro died for love, he should be in the same page with Romeo..

The things we do for love..

3 Likes

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Lordabas: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
I'm in shock about Castro's Passing. He was one of the reasons I loved afrobeat.Was just listening to Adonai Yesterday. RIP Castro sad
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Omg can't believe this!! Rip to the dead
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by 50calibre(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Black people are slowing catching the white man's disease, the disease of dangerous & unnecessary thrill seeking.

I don't engage myself in things I don't have to, nor do I take unnecessary risks with my life in the name of fun.

Skydiving, surfing, jet-ski, Air ballooning, bungee jumping and all the other nonsense. Lots of people lose their lives doing these stup*d stuff, no matter how safe it is, there's always a chance of failure.

Gyan & his friend should have just sat by the beach, enjoy a couple of drinks and go safely without engaging in frivolities which this time turned out to be an expensive one.

5 Likes

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Chanchit: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is a very odd way to die, anyway since I can't swim, I go just stand there dey cry for d babe if na me. But if he did not jump inside d water, na all of us here go still say na d guy push d gurl inside water.

5 Likes

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by texaco1: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
That girl was an angle of death sent by mammy water to kill castro and bring him under water.

6 Likes

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Don't know him though,RIP.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Tval(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
I am aghast about this sad news. Rip to the dead.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by hatux: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sad! May his soul rest in perfect peace!#deadforlove
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Leetunechi: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Who is this fucckin ediot ??
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by JEITO: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
mrworldwide1: may he make it to heaven cry
. Na by merit o. No be by wish
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
50calibre: Black people are slowing catching the white man's disease, the disease of dangerous & unnecessary thrill seeking.

I don't engage myself in things I don't have to, nor do I take unnecessary risks with my life in the name of fun.

Skydiving, surfing, jet-ski, Air ballooning, bungee jumping and all the other nonsense. Lots of people lose their lives doing these stup*d stuff, no matter how safe it is, there's always a chance of failure.

Gyan & his friend should have just sat by the beach, enjoy a couple of drinks and go safely without engaging in frivolities which this time turned out to be an expensive one.
well what u said is expected.. That's y blacks were never modern pioneers ..cos a lot of them had thoughts like yours.. So they don't explore.. People heled them do they exploring while the expect to eat of the benifits.. Smh.. The only problem in this case was that he removed his life jacket which was the genesis of his problems.m he acted immature there..and not what u putting up

2 Likes

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
texaco1: That girl was an angle of death sent by mammy water to kill castro and bring him under water.
haha .. U and my mum no difference.. So she be queen of the coast shey..

1 Like

Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Leetunechi: Who is this fucckin ediot ??
someone a dub ass like u can never be like
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
i thought he had a wife undecided oh well....
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by iamord(m): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
rheeka: i thought he had a wife undecided oh well....
. His yansh opened on a bad note
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by Jerrick(m): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2014
RIP.
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by texaco1: 12:43am On Jul 07, 2014
iamord: haha .. U and my mum no difference.. So she be queen of the coast shey..
but until the dead body is found I don't believe he is dead ,his career has been going down for sometime and I won't be surprised if he turns up again ,believe it he will just release a record and call It the only live twice,because ghanians get cunning mind. and a stunt like this will lift his career . I don't trust ghanians .let the find tthe bodies first
Re: SAD: Ghana's Top Musician 'Castro' Drowns With Girlfriend In Ghana by goalburner(m): 1:15am On Jul 07, 2014
RIP OO
Buh sincerely, dont try to travel on water if u cannot swim.
Imagine two lovers on water that knws nothing about swimmin. Assumed d lady fell by mistake, why must castro go after her wen he also cant swim . Insanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina / Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) / Maurice Sam Biography, Wiki, Wife, Parents, Height, Baby, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.