Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

My wife Got 221(g) and petition sent to USCIS. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My wife Got 221(g) and petition sent to USCIS. (1530 Views)

Is My Waiting For Uscis In Vain / Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Immigration Visa Application From NVC Is Refer Back To USCIS, What Can We Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My wife Got 221(g) and petition sent to USCIS. by Token2(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hi VO,
My wife previously went for an interview in 2005 and she was denied a visa as one of dv lottery selectees. And she married 3 times and divorce those husbands before I married her. Now I was a US citizen and filed for her and she went for interview, and her case was put on AP for almost 9months. Later, she was given 221(g) letter she was unable to establish a bonafide relationship with (petitioner) me. And the case was sent back to USCIS for review. What does she need to do to establish a bonafide relationship? She brought pictures, call logs, birth certificates of our kids, and building plan to the interview along with her.
Re: My wife Got 221(g) and petition sent to USCIS. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2014
You case is little complicated but i believed with follow up she should be able to get her immigrant visa.
The fact that she married three time is a Red Flag, does any of her previous husbands residing in United state?

1 Like

Re: My wife Got 221(g) and petition sent to USCIS. by Token2(m): 1:28am On Dec 20, 2014
No. None of them is in the USA. But right now the case has been returned to USCIS for review since October 2014. One of our kids is a US citizen and the second one just got his visa. It now remained their mother's case to be solved.
Re: My wife Got 221(g) and petition sent to USCIS. by Token2(m): 1:35am On Dec 20, 2014
Pls when a case was returned to the USCIS for reaffirmation or revocation, how long it will take to be resolved? Thanks
Re: My wife Got 221(g) and petition sent to USCIS. by Token2(m): 1:35am On Dec 20, 2014
I was told to wait 180days before I can call them or ask about the status of the petition.
Re: My wife Got 221(g) and petition sent to USCIS. by Token2(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Case reaffirmed, still with NVC for AP. don't know how long it will take before sending it to the embassy.
Re: My wife Got 221(g) and petition sent to USCIS. by Token2(m): 2:58am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote]You case is little complicated but i believed with follow up she should be able to get her immigrant visa.
The fact that she married three time is a Red Flag, does any of her previous husbands residing in United state?

Case reaffirmed, still with NVC for AP. don't know how long it will take before sending it to the embassy.
Re: My wife Got 221(g) and petition sent to USCIS. by arabianights: 3:05am On Nov 14, 2015
You case is little complicated but i believed with follow up she should be able to get her immigrant visa.

Come, why is it that your profile cant be viewed? what did you do and who did you pay? undecided
Re: My wife Got 221(g) and petition sent to USCIS. by Sunny4Gold: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Token2:
Hi VO,
My wife previously went for an interview in 2005 and she was denied a visa as one of dv lottery selectees. And she married 3 times and divorce those husbands before I married her. Now I was a US citizen and filed for her and she went for interview, and her case was put on AP for almost 9months. Later, she was given 221(g) letter she was unable to establish a bonafide relationship with (petitioner) me. And the case was sent back to USCIS for review. What does she need to do to establish a bonafide relationship? She brought pictures, call logs, birth certificates of our kids, and building plan to the interview along with her.
You guys should have baby together then petition for her and the baby. If immigration denied you this time, write them a letter to request for 3 way DNA to establish that both of u are the parent of the baby. This will solve your case

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons To Love Benin City / Do You Need Nsk Passport Form Get It Now / U.s Bound Immigrants Take Note - Insight Into Border Guard Minds .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.