Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Why Is Paypal Spamming Me? Breach Of Policy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Paypal Spamming Me? Breach Of Policy (504 Views)

Lagos Shuts Shoprite Over Breach Of Safety Law (Photos) / How Safe Is PAYPAL Acct / Breach Of Confidentiality By Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Paypal Spamming Me? Breach Of Policy by Joel3(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
since I sign up for paypal Account been reviewing unsolicited email message from paypal. What the problem with them?
Re: Why Is Paypal Spamming Me? Breach Of Policy by puskin: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2014
You don start again abi. angry angry

You didn't read the part that said:

"You are receiving this email because you signed up for PayPal to be notified about special offers. If you wish to not continue to receive this email, Please click unsubscribe to stop receiving these emails"

(1) (Reply)

Are you an entrapreneur? 27 Secrets To Landing Page Success / Advice On Profitable Business For A Student / How Can I Qualify To Operate As An Airline Ticket Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.